GET LITECOIN(LTC) IN NOW!!!

You should trade 50%-75% into LTC right now. Sell for 25% BTC 25% ETH 50% BNB at 16:30 UTC on 2/18. Thank me later when you get to keep the gains. See you at the top.

Attached: Litecoin.png (200x200, 23K)

>holding (((LTC))) for even a few hours

ew.

post TA

No TA needed. I know it in my heart

Sell when?

look if you've been in this market for a while you know how it works. If one or two of the big 3 have run and the others have't it might be a good time to prepare a swing. LTC swingers are bastards though and will take all the gains over the course of 2 hours.

did you even read my post?

Attached: brainlet.jpg (208x326, 10K)

t. was here in 2017

link is an absolute thieving niggercoin and takes gains from BTC/ETH runs

I'm unironically going in with 50% of my total stack to ride a LTC pump if ETH gets rejected again

I mean fucking LTC, goddamn linkfaggots gave me a brain disease shitposting everywhere on this board.

Take your fucking pills you autistic retard then try to read the post again

Ltc is abandonware

who cares what it's actually used for, it reliably acts a certain way on charts

if you own anything but LINK, tonight of all nights, you're fucked

i'm not attached to any of these coins, i'm just trying to make 10% a day all the way to may.

50-75 percent of stack for +10%? wtf user

Do I sell at 25% BTC value?

you're in God's hands now

well when i see an opportunity, i like to take it.

mind answering how you arrived at this call? obviously ta, but I'm interested. bnb, ltc, btc and eth have been very nice the last few weeks

just take the advice, reap the rewards and try to figure it out yourself. a 12 hr move on a market upswing is not going to make or break your portfolio. the potential gains greatly outweigh the potential losses yada yada. go big or go home baby. what else do you want?

look if you've been in Jow Forums for a while you know how it works. OP is a homosexual flaming faggot fuck and swings from cock to cock filling his rectum with poz cum.

Just fuck off.

great entry point at this very moment. i'm just trying to provide all the lost souls some light. buy the dip.

Attached: cryptotips.jpg (582x424, 69K)

Halving is a meme. There are still 14400 ltc generated per day. And after halving more than 7k. If you want scarcity, take a look at xmr. Right now it has 2100 coins per day and will reach lower inflation than btc this year.

Attached: 1540943765451.jpg (1800x1200, 771K)

Problem with XMR is the asics.