Is it a good idea to hire thots as morale boosters?

Is it a good idea to hire thots as morale boosters?

Attached: bsr10246opb21.jpg (640x631, 40K)

If having to pay for thots boosts your morale, I guess you're stupid enough for it to be worth it.

No because they don't actually boost morale, they just remind you of what you don't have.

Just rape them

No because now everyone is worried about false tape accusations. Don't hire females if you don't have to.

image that brappesses' brapper brap boxing your face, it will definitely take your mind off of other worldly troubles for a moment.. assuming you would survive the gasses.

this is how you go bankrupt with lawsuits

lmao

>Is it a good idea to hire thots as morale boosters?
Only if they fart in the office at regular intervals. It is quite pungent and stimulates the workers.

She's not asian.

Why not do it the Harvey Weinstein way?

I donate to that's cause I can and to trigger those saying that thots are worthless. Worth every last penny

Based and rapepilled

Attached: images-47.jpg (675x454, 33K)

>a thot being able to boost anything of mine

Low t?

high t homo

checked & fpbp

Based and cosbypilled.

Attached: Yes.gif (235x240, 1.91M)

>paying for rape
Retarded and cuckpilled

Only if they fuck you and convincingly enjoy fucking you whenever you want it.

Attached: 1549541783101.jpg (1242x808, 36K)

you're that long hair guy from the manbun thread aren't you

no, being around women makes you want to kill yourself. op is a gay nigger posting retarded threads.

It's called marriage

HAHAHAHA that butt distortion is cartoonish

Unironically this works.
My female co-worker is my oneitis and it makes me excited to come to work and I usually stay late to finish things early so I have time to shoot the shit with her in the coffee room.

Attached: 1491442062870.jpg (247x271, 14K)

sorry y'all i'm not going to let this phat ass disappear so bump

What a cute traditional wife mother and homemaker

>thot
>morale booster
They destroy morale quickly and redily

plz sit on my face

Having women involved in anything serious ruins it. Saps morale.

I guess it depends on the IQ required for the job.

this is true :(

> tfw all i want in life is just hot sex with hot thots

>usually stay late to finish things early so I have time to shoot the shit with her in the coffee room.
So you spend the same amount if time to do the job either way. Also, very pathetic. She is getting her tinder blasted every weekend.

Based

How much for the thot?

>Excited to go to work just to talk to a roastie

HAHAHAHAHABAHABABA

just kidding my oneitis is my coworker too and I'm the same way

based and mohamedpilled

Attached: 1549399100797.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Are you such a fucking beta that you get a morale boost from a bitch? Pathetic.

Working with females...ever!
god you must have an unproductive office. I hope they are at least segregated into a different building.

Yikes

When you are depressed there is no better feeling than hiring a thot and cumming in her mouth. It doesn't matter that much if she swallows. It doesn't last much but you can do it again

based

Survive? 'Thrive' is the word I believe you meant to use, my dear boy

Based

This looks fucking stupid

Niggers and their massive ass obsession has gone too far

That's one extreme brapper

checked and thread

Low T incel

sub human nigger

see how easy that is?

You're only proving to everyone you are a complete faggot or in severe cope mode

Who are you kidding, idiot? You've likely never invested a dime in anything and are a mere consumer. If you've invested anything ever, there is a 100 percent certainty that you're just another moron who owns a few crypto so they can pretend play the big dog.
You wouldn't know what to do with a woman if she fell into your lap, you're a moronic LARPer like all cryptokids.
In short: go fuck yourself. Better yet, neck yourself. You're a pox on humanity and the sooner you're gone the better.

>muh niggers
your onions is showing
it's embarassing

>cosbypilled.
Quaaludes?