Imagine being so poor he owns a sub 2 million dollar home

>imagine being so poor he owns a sub 2 million dollar home

How does it feel to live in such mediocrity?

Attached: 6CA79ECE-FE25-436B-A73D-8DA67F78604F.jpg (1125x1997, 1.92M)

>Bethesda

this must be where all the fallout 76 money went

top one looks comfy

That would be cool...A cool 6 mil...

Attached: 1545345278280.png (535x610, 539K)

Did you know that the economy is based off of people selling houses to one another?

>TFW $600 monthly paycheck

Attached: 0.jpg (267x189, 12K)

>$600
why even live?

Attached: 1508911721887s.jpg (125x117, 3K)

That is more than 80% of people in the world make.

This and outstanding student loans.

why is every fucking post bait nowadays

I always wonder how much these mcmansions would cost if there was no access to easy credit. Ie: what would they be worth if people had to pay cash upfront?

I make 10k usd a month, what percentile am I in?

Ah. Your instinct is strong. Credit heavily distorts the value of property. Even more so than speculation.

Attached: USA-House-Price-Change-And-Mortgage-Credit-Change.png (725x547, 31K)

I get more than that in Disability haha

I also have these same thoughts when some billionaire's net worth is brought up. For example let's say bozo has $50B. But it's mostly tied up in a company stock and he had to get his actual $50B he would have to liquidate all of it, which would completely decimate the stock price and his net worth as a result. A lot of these things are [tricky].

Having a roof over my head and air conditioning is all I ever asked for. So it feels pretty damn good.

Imagine living in a big house with a small mortgage instead of a comfy 100k house paid off with low taxes. Enjoy the big air bill and depreciation of your mcmansion whilst I sit in my chad brick home with symmetry.

I meant to say high mortgage, But yeah you get my point. Also did I mention I have an acre behind my house and it's still in suburbia and not in bumfuck nowhere. Gotta love Texas.

hydro is unironically the killer dapp people have been waiting for, and now they don't know about it. this will be going on binance inevitably

Attached: 3760414.jpg (460x460, 29K)

Yup that fact that everyone has easily obtainable credit they push the price of everything up even if the home buyers reducing the total supply of homes can't afford the homes they take debt out for.

>texas
>not bumfuck nowhere

pick one

I do live near houston so it's quite urban. You'd be surprised if you visited sometime. Plenty of things to do.

Are boomers just completely detached from reality or something?

pls explain the graph for us brainlets

that first one is overpriced so much
if cuckshed like this is $6M then why BTC is not $1M is beyond me

The blue line is basically how much money households are "good for" when they go to get a loan. The red line is the price of houses. Looking at the graph you can see a correlation between the two. Basically what is happening is that households are able to borrow money, so landowners/banks take the opportunity to charge more on houses/mortgages.

>own
Should we have a conversation about equity, or is this thread really about who has most effectively leveraged most of their earning potential for the next 30 years (or until their company moves them)?
A 2 million dollar home, regardless of your source of income, is essentially the upper middle class equivalent of spinning rims on a Honda civic, until you own it outright, and most (painting with a broad brush here) people who could buy it outright, opt for something more modest so they can channel their wealth into more productive avenues.
Great 10,000th iteration of this thread though!

Why would you shell out that kind of money for something so obviously made of plywood like #1 ?

Holy shit, I'd pay 500k max for these shits