I'm all in

This is it. This is the next exponential run. Just sold every shitcoin I own and tripled my stack. Will hold till 2022, cash out and retire.

Attached: 1 f_F7r5H9vc2R3jo4PT4lqg.jpg (1600x1120, 154K)

Post proof or be outsed as a shill

Unironically went all in on this with the shattered remains of my JUST pile when it was at rock bottom. Gave up on crypto for months, logged back in yesterday to a pleasant surprise

Where's the holo feet poster?

Better to put that money into ETH and BTC, The train has already gone on both of those though.

Unironically going to make it, watching the order table and buy/sell walls is like an action movie right now.

And Nicholas Cage is in it.

In his prime.

What did the usd price mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-18-11-15-33-992_com.android.chrome.png (1080x1920, 529K)

Nice one user. How many HOT you got?

I was all in, but sold some early for the LINK meme. Would be much better off if I'd just held it all. Oh well, fuck it.

I'm all in too since shortly after the ICO. We're going to make it fren

Binance USDT pairs - They don’t add these unless a big pump is coming.

You're about to get JUSTed hard

This saved alot of people from ETH

This is the pump to 50 sats

If you are holding for that long, good. If you are going to bail at the first downturn, gtfo.
Crypto dont need more weak handed fools.

>STOP TRADING MY FAVORITE COIN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MOMMY HE'S SELLING MY REVOLUTIONARY COIN STOP HIM!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You brainlets already said this at 10 sats. When will you realize that this is the next big thing?

Is there aPnD scheme in progress ? Last time was organized from Telegram... hope this is the real thing.

it hurts tho pls make them stop non on ono n on o

at 8-9 sats for me

Getting xrp vibes.

I just bought 1,000,000

How fucked am I?

long term you're good for sure. Short term is fine too

I...Is this how it feels to be "comfy" ?

It’ll 10x for you faster than expected.

binance just added hot/USDT and HOT/BNB pairs

Attached: hot_usdt.png (737x744, 31K)

I thought they did this several hours ago? Isn't this priced in now?

Yes

no, its not news or hype its trading pairs. Why would adding trading pairs be priced in? Its literally allowing easier flow of capital in and out. Its not a conference hype.

I'm saying this 'easier flow' has had several hours to happen. Wish I could short these shitcoins.

>has had several hours to happen. Wish I could short these shitcoins.
the pairs went live only an hour ago. 10 AM UTC is 5 AM EST. We are pumping hard from that so good thing you didnt short.

hot is now official PND

Attached: Capture.png (686x460, 43K)

kek, i had 100 million of these and sold between 14 and 25 satoshi. of course it's a pity thati didn't hold longer but considering how useless of a shitcoin this is it was the right decision at that moment. i only bought because of the meme potential and you can't predict irrational meme pumps like this

Holo is due a massive correction if BTC goes sideways or down, In manipulated pumps like Holo had the dump will be as sharp as the pump.

sorry you missed the train, but you are not allowed back on it. You didn't actually think that getting rich was gonna be this easy, did you?
t. ICO buyer

Attached: mxs78nd6z0o11.jpg (615x321, 80K)

>In manipulated pumps
>entire market is moving up and breaking resistance
>i-its manipulated because my short got liquidated
Shorts are pathetic.