NIGGERS ITS HAPPENING

Attached: 1549859851711.jpg (573x430, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coin.dance/volume/localbitcoins/USD
youtube.com/watch?v=MVs97dbnWkg
finance.yahoo.com/quote/GS/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's looking good, I bought ETH at 80. 1500 EOY

Attached: sssssssss.jpg (1137x520, 57K)

Can I get green id aswell?

I THINK WE ARE FUCKING BACK
F FOR THE FALLEN WARRIORS THAT ROPE OR SELL

Attached: Double_bottom_confirmation.jpg (700x490, 30K)

Unironically hot was at its 2nd best purchase rate when eth was at 80. Yikes.

It does look like a double bottom actually. Decent.

3%?

Attached: Screenshot_20190218-122833_Blockfolio.jpg (1080x1920, 308K)

>n word

Umm excuse me...???

Yeah, cool it with the racism there, bud. Behavior like this really gives 4channel a bad name.

Does being racist using the N word as a headline make you feel like a man? Hint: it don't
Grow up. When you interact in the real world and you just happen to slip that word in a casual convo, you'll get ostracized. Learn some damn manners man

fuck NIGGERS
fuck JANNIES

cool it with the anti semitism bud

blacced and janniepilled

and FUCK KIKES

But I wanted $2,500!!

Attached: 308-3081643_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-wojak-pink-wojak-png.jpg (820x661, 138K)

This. Using that word is extremely unethical. Anyone caught using it deserves to have their face smashed until they're having a seizure on the cold hard pavement

stfu nigger bears, we bool nao

niggers

coin.dance/volume/localbitcoins/USD

nigger detected

Attached: 4805271234.png (220x229, 11K)

we need to chase these niggers off of our board

is it fomo time?

The fabled golden bull run...

Attached: sweating-pepe.jpg (218x218, 8K)

This, this board is full of racists incels. I am disheartened because everytime I come on here I'm called a "Chink" which is as bad, if not worst than the N word. These faggots are all failures in life so they invest in projects ran by chinese and when it doesn't go right they throw a hissy fit and turn to racisms. No wonder why their failing in life. They try to blame everyone else espically us chinese people because they have shitty lifes. Just ignore the racism and feel sorry for them/

fuck up sling eye

someone speaking some common sense here, i mean wtf with you racist people on this board? Whats your problem?

Bro this is Jow Forums just call us crackers that's how it works. Your making me feel bad and shit

buy link

kys chink

IT'S THE GOLDEN ONE

Attached: 1549619528697.png (1388x750, 1.03M)

100% agreed, but you'll get used to it. Just call them white thrash, faggots, linktards or whatever in return. This board is about shitposting and you shouldn't take it that serious. If you get offended that easy you probably shouldn't visit /b/ lol

stfu you are nothing but an insect.

stop pretending you have a soul chink

Are you new here boi?

>bitching about racism on an anonymous Vietnamese coffee brewing forum.
This is bait, right? I know some deluded leftists actually think this way
Chinks are actually holding this space back by pushing their absolute scam shitcoins on bok gwei.

Maybe nigger and faggot and chink are just fun to say, ok? Also, I would never do business with a nigger, fag or chink unironically.

This is causing blood to flow to my sexual organs.

fuck off chink lol

newfag? gtfo

newfags GTFO

>These faggots are all failures in life
>when it doesn't go right they throw a hissy fit and turn to racisms.
This is a trumptard board, what did you think was gonna happen? By definition, they are incel basement dwellers who blame minorities for their own failures.

Please stop it! If this goes on for any longer I can't hold myself from cuming on my monitor.

Not gonna lie, you sound like an enormous faggot

>how to spot a 15yo communist antifa public stool student

>Says Jake(Jane) while munching Chads asshole

They prefer the term “oriental”. Chinaman is also acceptable for an Asian of any nationality.

>everyone's a loser except me
lmao stay poor

MFW I realize Jussie Smollet uses Jow Forums

Attached: disgust.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Holy fucking normie alert.

Attached: download.jpg (450x320, 47K)

fuck off bug person

AHEM

FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES
but most importantlY

FUCK JANNIES

Attached: 1545872278889.jpg (514x514, 206K)

The racism on this board speaks volume, and as a Chinese American I am grateful to say that I'm proud you racists are losing your grip quick. You went from being folk tail heros riding into towns as the kkk, to standing behind police barriers just to give your speeches, to hiding on the internet and posting on Jow Forums. And all while you do this my people are making things like blockchain "Great again".

gr8 b8 m8

>Chinese
yikes, the worst type of asian

FUCK YOU CHINAMAN!

As someone who joined Jow Forums in 2006.. it's crazy how the political climate has changed. The N word now even gets you hate on Jow Forums? What has the world come to?

Anyway, carry on, golden bull run is here

你需要回家

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门 动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共

Attached: 1550057409916.png (495x469, 337K)

>it don't
antifa here and what the fuck is this niggerspeak

youtube.com/watch?v=MVs97dbnWkg

see you all at 2400. enjoy the bull trap

T. NIGGER

Attached: teflon_curio2.jpg (500x606, 63K)

i live in eu east and in my entire life i saw black human being maybe 3 times heh.

Yes, I invested all my savings at $4k before the Bitcoin 50x of 2019, how'd you figure?

Attached: 1538662012871.jpg (640x640, 31K)

>This, this boald is furr of lacists incers. I am dishealtened because evelytime I come on here I'm carred a "Chink" which is as bad, if not wolst than the N wold. These faggots ale arr fairules in rife so they invest in plojects lan by chinese and when it doesn't go light they thlow a hissy fit and tuln to lacisms. No wondel why theil railing in rife. They tly to brame evelyone erse espicarry us chinese peopre because they have shitty rifes. Just ignole the lacism and feer solly for them/

read like this to get the maximum chink experience

>ETH mooning
>/biz is silent
greasy corecuck faggots, all of you

Attached: 1550260112754.jpg (505x900, 35K)

don't you dare call me a nigger OP

Literally no one cares about your shitcoin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

stay poor, at least your mempool constantly moons so you got that going for you, small block faggot

Fuck off, fishhead

>using the N word
>Using that word
>this board is full of racists incels. I am disheartened
>The racism on this board speaks volume, and as a Chinese American I am grateful to say that I'm proud you racists are losing your grip quick.

Attached: 9a4.jpg (600x600, 54K)

based and niggerpilled

Attached: 092736800.gif (1000x1000, 78K)

seriously, how do you niggers and kikes not get that this is Jow Forums?

red id's will make it

DO NOT FOMO.. TA EXPERTS PREDICTED BTC WILL FALL TO 2.5K... JUST WAIT AND CHILL

If any of you would like to give me your name so when I blog about this on tumblr, you can see just how out of date you are using your kermit frog memes.

Yes goys, don't buy the bottom, wait to buy at 20k again

t.nose longer than this bear

hahahah
got an idiot buddy who sold eth at $84. Same guy bought ETH at $1200. Doesn't have patience to hold..

BAKKT and virtually every major bank is getting ready to pour billions into crypto. Think about this:

JP Morgan created a stable coin. The biggest INVESTMENT bank in the world created a stable coin. Do you guys know how fucking bullish this is. JP MORGAN is worth $350 USD BILLION!! Besides HSBC, nobody is bigger than them outside of China.

All the clues...
Facebook hiring dozens of blockchain programmers, Apple trademarking blockchain patents, Samsung making official crypto wallet. There will be a second fomo bull run and it will be institutional.

Best winners in next bull run will be BTC, ETH and HOT.

>JP MORGAN is worth $350 USD BILLION!! Besides HSBC, nobody is bigger than them outside of China
goldman sachs...............

i wanted to buy 4 days ago but my deposit still hasnt arrived. FUCK. what's a better fiat to crypto exchange than coinbase pro? im a noob pls no bully

>7
finance.yahoo.com/quote/GS/
$75B
JPM is nearly 5x bigger than Goldman.

When you see posts like this you know a real bull run is imminent

well what exchange do you use?

lurk moar newfag
fucking normies in this thread

Same goes for you bud. You cant understand sarcasm?

oh ok. thanks anyway

OTC

We just lettin trips go unchecked now?
This place is dying. Sorry Kek

>mfw retards actually thought the 200 week MA wouldn't hold

top fuckin kek, imagine not believing in TA

Attached: target 4500.jpg (1603x934, 107K)

hodler niggas in paris 2020

STFU Nigger.

>top fuckin kek, imagine not believing in TA

Imagine only looking at one bubble and missing the forest for the trees.

Attached: 446707507_497151001.jpg (1280x763, 178K)

this appears to have been proven wrong

Too bad we've already bottomed out at the 200 week MA. This retard also provides literally 0 justification for it falling to the 300 or 400 week considering those averages just barely started existing recently. Still plenty of time to admit you're wrong and FOMO back in before we break 4k

bippity boppity niggers are property