Smart contracts > real fucking money

github.com/whatsadebugger/paypal-adapter

2015 ETH buyer here. THIS IS FUCKING IT. This is one of the first things I envisioned Ethereum doing and now it looks like Chainlink will be the one doing it. Once Chainlink has a "design pattern" down on moving from smart contracts to PayPal and eventually straight into your bank (or a businesses) account via routing numbers, the singularity will begin. I see LINK hitting $50-$100 in the next bubble which is sometime mid-late 2020 or spring 2021 at the absolute latest. Funny thing, when I was buying ETH below $10, I thought it would top out at $100. You know where that would put LINK...

Chainlink is love. Chainlink is life.

Attached: Screenshot_20190218-161645.png (2048x1177, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/whatsadebugger/paypal-adapter
blog.chain.link/town-crier-and-chainlink/
medium.com/ink-protocol/coming-soon-a-global-decentralized-marketplace-powered-by-paypal-for-partners-and-ink-protocols-1a572cf47740
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rYwVHK_heHE
bountibot-staging.appspot.com/
warosu.org/biz/thread/S11863886#p11864002
warosu.org/biz/thread/S11022388#p11024807
github.com/whatsadebugger/paypal-adapter/blob/master/main.go#L53-L60
github.com/whatsadebugger/paypal-adapter/blob/master/main.go
github.com/whatsadebugger/paypal-adapter/commit/0fca8edf1e1b29c87e7a8094009ae49367392556#diff-7ddfb3e035b42cd70649cc33393fe32c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Took it serious until I saw link. Have a good night. Sage

>github.com/whatsadebugger/paypal-adapter
cool

(OP)
What this adapter does is send an amount of USD (or any other fiat currency - EUR - YEN) from one paypal account (using app secret) to another.

operators COULD be paid using this adaptor, but this adaptor is only there to trigger a paypal payment. it doesn't specify how the earned links by a node operator are transformed into USD.

anything could be imagined. for example, the person who created the smart contract could pay the node operators in USD, by simply buying their links as soon as a request is done.

there are many other possibilities, and in theory we could use any crypto or fiat to do this (not with this adaptor) but it could be done in many ways.

but imo, selling your hard earned links as soon as a request ended is just stupid. arn't we all in this space to profit from crypto by speculating a bit?

maybe huge mining pools could profit from this, since they wouldnt need to pay fees.

but for the average joe, I think its better to just hoard linkies and sell after singularity.

BTW this is interesting because this adapter could be used not only for paying node operators, but it could also be used to just buy and sell linkies for fiat without the need of any exchange.

just create a smartcontract locking linkies and wait for a paypal payment.

that's the beauty of chainlink

Attached: 1550066895672.jpg (383x383, 79K)

Does this just do requests whole job....with an adapter?

Checked. And I don't see many node operators selling their LINK. Not in the beginning. Makes no sense to unless you have very expensive data feeds.

>BTW this is interesting because this adapter could be used not only for paying node operators, but it could also be used to just buy and sell linkies for fiat without the need of any exchange.

So Chainlink will be the only crypto in the world that you can buy or sell directly with PayPal... it's going to be insanely easy to onboard people or businesses with this ability.

What's the problem exactly?

no only paypal but ANYTHING that has an APi that allows payment.

remember the example of the steam account and game purchase verified by an oracle given by ari juels here :
>blog.chain.link/town-crier-and-chainlink/

Checked. That's why it's hard to even imagine what other use cases will come out because of the versatility of what LINK is. I'd bet almost anything that the first big dapp (which likely isn't even important for Chainlink's success) of the next bullrun will utilize Chainlink. Also, that dapp hasn't even been invented yet.

the possibilities are literally infinite...anything is possible and like ari juels said, chainlink could in theory spawn many new markets.

it's literally a new age of trading that will be created by chainlink.

you could use it for in game micro transactions , barter (legal and illegal commodities), gambling, derivatives, bonds, shipping, just check the code of that adapter...it only takes a few lines of code to call an API and trigger payment.

and poeple still don't know about link...

kek

Attached: 1549894892385.gif (511x512, 105K)

Ink Protocol has also a Paypal Partnership and only a 800k Marketcap.

medium.com/ink-protocol/coming-soon-a-global-decentralized-marketplace-powered-by-paypal-for-partners-and-ink-protocols-1a572cf47740

its not a partnership you fucking...
link alllows for calling APIs through adapters...this is just an example. Paypal doesn't have to agree or partner...its just calling their API you fkin mong

Both Link and Ink are just using the Paypal APIs you dumb dumb.
Neither have a "partnership" with them.
What's important is the use, which in this case is about reducing the threshold presented by the functionally required Link token.

Lurk more and harder before posting.

One difference however is that Ink is trying to make you believe they have a partnership with Paypal, just because they're using Paypal APIs:
>"Today, we are announcing a collaboration with PayPal"

Ink are scammers.

we love sergey but i hope we give some equal love to the other developers. i hope biz agrees with me on this.

The whole team is doing wonders under the unnerving gaze of the prophet, Sergey of Nazar

A-user pls

Kinda shocked this hasn’t got linktards raving.

>Vapor ware garbage. No product = no main network.

I bought a eth one time as well

Yup. I literally watch first amendment audits daily and realiZe the cops are literal Nazis.

High desert community watch

James freeman

News now Houston

News now California

All absolutely fantastic channels.

They all do public photography at federal installations like police stations, courthouses, military installations and take video from public spaces like sidewalks and people will freak out call cops and cops come and demand your ID (papers Nazi) and are sometimes physically assaulted or arrested for simply taking video in public if govt buildings.

Here is the best one of high desert community watch he has hundred of these.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rYwVHK_heHE

DEA agents literally hitting photographers on a public sidewalk

Tis'

Of course. But this is how it is. The CEO will get the majority of the face time and the devs will just rich in the background.

Speaking of the devs, this is what they put out at ETH Denver. bountibot-staging.appspot.com/

>in the next bubble which is sometime mid-late 2020 or spring 2021

based and redpilled. my TA shows 2021 march as top for major alts

link is still worth peanuts. i cant imagine that people are this retarded or are we that early?

any conversation that mentions link should be automatically dismissed.

Insider here.
Knew this was coming. Posted about it multiple times.
Did y’all believe me then? Maybe not.

I’ll dig up a couple of posts I made.
warosu.org/biz/thread/S11863886#p11864002
warosu.org/biz/thread/S11022388#p11024807

Got anymore? Just dug up their connection to a certain shipping API provider.

You have no idea what’s going on between Sergey and all these payment providers providers behind closed doors. You’ll realize that your pessimistic attitude is holding you back one day. Nolinker suicides will actually be a real thing.
t. Insider info

I am afraid I don’t know anything else. Just that they really are working together. It’s not a one-sided thing.
I’ll stop posting now, I have nothing else of value to add beyond this.

I've been in Chainlink since ICO, and haven't sold a single one since.
You're misreading my post.

hes I didn't understand why he said that about your post...maybe he referenced teh wrong post

You said “neither have a partnership, they’re just using the PayPal API”.
I’m telling you I have information that is to the contrary. Sorry if it was aggressive or if I assumed you were a nolinker incorrectly.

>You said “neither have a partnership, they’re just using the PayPal API”.
That's all the verifiable info we have.

That's all the information you have.

I only care about verifiable info.

Well the fun part about insider info is that you get to verify it in the future.
I’ve shown you some of the posts I made some time ago in warosu and - hmm, looks like what I said is coming true, doesn’t it?

It's insanely early. Most people that are ALREADY in crypto still think currency coins are something. They don't even understand smart contracts or Ethereum really. And this is the next step after that.

Based user. And well said about the banks not buying meme currency tokens. That was never going to happen in my eyes as well. This JPM Coin is proving this. They will have their own shit but will still need outside data and connectivity to other chains down the line. Once they play with the tech a bit, they'll see the opportunity.

Hey good for you I guess.

Since no one has said it:

---

USING THIS SCRIPT WILL SEND $0.50 TO OP

---

Do NOT use this script.

Proof:

---
Note: "thanks for the secure data shaggy",
SenderItemID: "1337",
},
paypalsdk.PayoutItem{
RecipientType: "EMAIL",
Receiver: "tabba.ahmad-

[email protected]",
Amount: &paypalsdk.AmountPayout{
Value: ".50",
Currency: "USD",
},
---

jesus christ, is this how fucking deluded LINK shills are? they thought a 109 LOC go script with zero github stars was going to be a REQ replacement instead of an obvious scam?

>this adapter is a scam!
That doesn't even make any sense lol

12 people downloaded it according to github. if all 12 were dumb enough to download it, maybe 10 actually manage to get it working and try it out. that's 10 people who lose $0.50 each ($5.00 total). let's say half of them can't believe it and are stupid enough to try it twice. that's $2.50 more going to the scammer. do the math and that's $7.50 MINIMUM that goes to the scammer when it could be going to buying LINK or even REQ instead. now do you see why it's a big deal?

butthurt REQ bagholder

i guess you're right, it is less of a scam than telling people to buy their LINK bags while REQ is quietly mooning

quietly mooning
>-0.36
dumbass

We were told, the new protocol is Link/Eth. Pos not Pow. Future is bright boys, squeeze those Linkies tight.

>Be REQ
>Down 99.7% at one point.
>French
>15 million dollar market cap
>A payment button

Whew lad. I can't imagine how heavy those bags are. Seriously REQ is a top 5 heaviest bag in all of crypto because it actually wasn't a scam. They just suck so fucking bad they can't make anything.

how dense are you that you even admit REQ is a legit project unlike 99.98% of shitcoins yet you prefer a coin with no mainnet, not even a proof of concept? meanwhile LINK bulls are forking money over to random go scripts because their coin can't do things REQ has done since day one. at least REQ community devs are working on real products like RequestPayments.

what's the last real benchmark sergey passed? (other than giving the same speech in the same shirt to a new """partnership""")

>not even proof of concept
REQ baggolder everyone

so now you just lie ?

Thanks for the secure data, Shaggy

There's so much wrong with this post it's not even funny.

>no proof of concept
lol Swift

>LINK bulls are forking money over to random go scripts
What the fuck are you talking about? That adapter? Jesus christ are you insane?

>Link can't do things REQ has done since day one
Is that why Req themselves basically said they're looking at Link for external data connectivity?
Even though Req isn't even processing fucking Bitcoin yet? (last I heard anyway)

fucking bizlets are so retarded, someone lies on the board and they think its real...that guys just invented that code, its not in the adapter you dumb cuck

>he didnt read the source code
github.com/whatsadebugger/paypal-adapter/blob/master/main.go#L53-L60
the absolute state of LINK bagholders

what is this don’t even -

Agreed! The 8% run up over a week from its atl is a moon, regardless of how others went 70% in the same period

those are previous revisions he used for testing, you fucking cuck.
you think we are dumb or soemthing?
i'm actually dev you retard.

he removed those from the final release

here is the real file not an ancient revision you fkin nigger
github.com/whatsadebugger/paypal-adapter/blob/master/main.go

youre linking to the exact same file as i did. is this trolling or are you this much of a brainlet

check my link nigger and search for you code you're fucking dumb as hell

everything was removed in this commit -_-

github.com/whatsadebugger/paypal-adapter/commit/0fca8edf1e1b29c87e7a8094009ae49367392556#diff-7ddfb3e035b42cd70649cc33393fe32c

Like I keep saying: any given contracts token (REQ, VeChain, Ambrosus, etc) can be effortlessly filled in by Chainlink. So why would you hold anything else?

Attached: 1543137408436.jpg (593x610, 91K)

Attached: get your ducks in a row.png (429x248, 29K)

Thanks user, I believe you

Remember when 1 req=1 link?
Now it's almost 25 req=1 link
>muh fish tracking
>muh token burn

Attached: BB19D843-8B64-4CFB-BF81-A05CDDF794F9.jpg (800x388, 38K)

Based blessed thread

Attached: 1550468997431.jpg (602x800, 113K)

They're watching us

9/11 wasn't a big enough clue huh?