Everyone you should look at CoinMetro before it explode. This Exchange is gonna be bigger than Binance in one year

Everyone you should look at CoinMetro before it explode. This Exchange is gonna be bigger than Binance in one year

Attached: Coinmetro.jpg (1200x700, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmetro.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wen explode?

everyone, you shouldn't even register, this ((((exchange)))) is pure crap.
lags, bad interface, Kevin is retarded - employing pajeet developers and getting shit results.

i'm dumping as soon as my kyc is approved.

These threads reek of desperation.
CoinMetro are living month to month as stated by the CEO.
There’s no bigger risk right now than investing in this shitshow sorry.

can you remember how bad was Binance at first?
I'm sure you don't even want to dump, just lying and trying to accumulate

can I buy this crap somewhere?

coinmetro.com/

>There’s no bigger risk right now than investing in this shitshow sorry.
Not really considering ICO price

Just use Binance.. works fine doesn't it.

Just think about the money you're going to miss

Attached: coinmetrostats2232.png (1432x942, 331K)

desu i'm waiting for my kyc verification so i can buy 20k or so

Based and redpilled
Cringe

>not even gone above 3 cents
Fucking lel

You will not make money on this site. But they will by being the middleman, the institution who sells the equipment to the miners and doesn't actually mine themselves.

Btw this site is so freaking frustrating to navigate and I know you guys think that keeps normies out, but this is the same mentality as Snapchat keeping lame people out and look at the state of Snapchat.

Now that all the panic dumpers who had their KYC done and were ready to dump at XCM launch are gone we should start seeing a steady rise as traders start being approved and buying XCM.

>This Exchange is gonna be bigger than Binance in one year

Attached: 1547535211874.jpg (300x300, 21K)

do you think the price floor removal won't have any consequences?

>itt: desperate xcm victims trying to offload their devasted bags onto unwitting newfags
god it's fucking pathetic. but the funny thing is that even if you do trick an user to buy, they'll be turned off once they actually try to use their exchange kek

Why would it? It is fluctuating in the 1.8-2.5c range so how would removing the ban on selling below 1c change anything

Plz sirs buy my bags.

Attached: I already did.png (352x131, 7K)

sweet jesus
plz sir let me hold some of your bags for you

>look at CoinMetro before it explode
I'll be watching it explode and burn, sure. It'll be entertaining.

Meanwhile i'll be over at COSS.

Cringe

on the contrary, now that people like you that have still been hopeful have finished accumulating, the buy pressure is drying up and the price falls with every disappointed bagholder that finally gets his proof of income approved. when people like you start losing hope over the next months, xcm will be traded for tenths of a cent

I am finally fucking out - someone brought 125k XCM from me for $4500. I just got back everything from this shit show and some profit, waiting in EUR now for other cryptos to dip a little then i'm withdrawing, thannnk fuck.

I'm only done accumulating in this price range. If it drops more cool.
>every disappointed bagholder that finally gets his proof of income approved.
It takes less than 24 hours if you follow the instructions properly from what I gathered from lurking the telegram. Not many people need to do it in the first place regardless

it's fud sweetie

Going by his earlier comments it seems like someone looking for a good entry point to be fair

Attached: Capture.png (1862x471, 70K)

not fud, just wondering

thats right mate

>reminder that everyone meme’d that Kevin was waiting for the bull market before launching his exchange
>the prophecy is coming true
>fires all the shitty paneer developers so him and a few others can refine the product

Kevin has genuine experience launching an exchange, hes a crafty guy, he leveraged paneers to get the thing off the ground (all night) and now all he has to do is refine it. You only need 2/3 GOOD developers to do that. The rest of the money can keep the exchange going. It isn’t even on cmc yet, do yourself a favour and scroll through the top 100 exchanges, look at the bottom 30, absolute dog shit exchanges with names and designs FAR worse than CoinMetro, all coinmetro has to do is crack the top 100 and then whales will go in just to pnd XCM. It’s free money for big whales to artificially create volume. The low fees make it far more cost viable.

Consider the scenario: load up on XCM bags at like 2c, transfer 500 btc to CM, start spoofing volume to move up the ranks on CMC, dolphins FOMO in, you stop spoofing volume which only cost you a small fee per transaction. Watch XCM hit 20 cents then dump. By then coinmetro will start moving on it’s own inertia. If you actually follow exchanges you’ll see this has happened before and it will happen again.

The KYC itself is a stroke of genius, at least 10% of ICO contributors will probably NEVER pass their KYC, locking their tokens up forever, which means free money for Kevin and free gains for you.

Kevin is unironically playing chess while you fags think he’s losing at checkers. Honestly think about it logically. I could explain in more detail with game theory of why XCM will moon, but I cba unless people are really interested.

t. Kevin

>The KYC itself is a stroke of genius, at least 10% of ICO contributors will probably NEVER pass their KYC
I'v been saying this for almost a year now. I would love to know exactly how many Americans illegally gave Kevin Money that he is under no obligation to return. He just has to Mint their tokens and say as soon as you can prove you are not American you can have them.

I'm interested in any more game theory shit you came up with.

Kek, yeah, anyone from New York is fucked if they brought at ICO.

Holy shit

Just bought 50k more, how fucked am I on a scale of 1-10?

No you didn't, we can see the order book pajeet

Well, the definition of "just" is a bit vague I suppose. How about "recently"?

Why do you keep an eye on the order book if you're out?
>I am finally fucking out - someone brought 125k XCM from me for $4500.

>i'm dumping as soon as my kyc is approved.
Jokes on you no one ever gets KYCed
Can you bag hodl this if you don't have the private key?

hopeless, enjoy losing your money.

I'm gonna create a tripcode because I've had a lot of thoughts I've been wanting to share, discoveries I made over the last year. Basically I got just'd incredibly hard last year, I am a fulltime NEET, and I bought into every Jow Forums meme, every larp, like Assblaster etc.

I lost almost 800k which led me down an autistically driven obsession with how I'd been duped. I believe, and always have, that BTC was a good thing, and looking back it all seems to obvious. But what seems less obvious are the players playing us. So I did some digging, now everything I say is common sense, the key is how it all fits together.

You see this, crypto, the stock market, it's all a game, with players, who's goal is simple, get the money out of your pocket and into theirs. The thing is the stock market has been out a lot longer and has much bigger players, but crypto not so much, so it's easier to piece the puzzle together on this site.

There are TWO fundamental properties to any exchanged asset, volume and price. Now the aim of the game by the whales, is to get you to look at the price, when they're looking at volume. To understand this you need a very basic understanding of game theory, assume everyone adopts a strategy that they think is profitable to them.

Now understand you have 1BTC, and I have 1000BTC, we both have similar, but slightly different goals. The goal is MONEY, but the journeys are different. YOUR journey to money is to increase your BTC holdings. MY journey to money is to DECREASE my BTC holdings.

Before I start a war between fiat fags, goldbugs, and btc maximalists, when I say MONEY I really mean purchasing power. If you're living in some crypto utopia where you can buy whatever you want directly with monero, you got very different issues. But most of the whales live in places where you need to convert your crypto to fiat.

To sell large amounts of a crypto you need VOLUME. That's all they care about.

pt1/2

The level of pajeet shilling of this shit here is astounding

Bro, you... eh... you don't need to make a trip for that. Those aren't controversial opinions.
I'm curious as to where you got a million quid from in the first place?

I'm listening

2/2

Now the big whales need volume to turn their BTC into fiat, the dolphins need volume to turn their shitcoins into BTC, and the poorfags are just lambs to the slaughter.

The real whales don't bother with this site*, their manipulation happens on a much bigger scale, Jihan, Ver, CSW, government declarations, bribes, FUD on semi-mainstream crypto sites, reddit astroturfing, all that shit. They're moving billis, they have little to gain from this site. My suspicion is when you see people shilling for BSV or BCH or something, those are really just ideologists. I'm not touching that topic with a ten foot pole. What I am gonna talk about is the dolphins. The people who get into ICOs early, who network via discord and telegram, who have 200 BTC spread across three shitcoins and need YOU to buy those shitcoins.

These people adopt a shittier imitation of what the big boys do, they astroturf and spam. Usually they'll start by bringing up some issue all over Jow Forums or some topic, like they'll start innocuous threads like guys I have an idea for a crypto project, what if you could do X, would that be useful? i need a programmer to help me' these threads get 3-5 replies and die. But the point is to 'prime' you, these threads act to insert the tiniest seed of a thought in your mind.

Then a few weeks later you'll see a thread with a logo, it'll be like 'redpill me on this' or 'has anyone heard of this? looks like a scam', they won't even describe what it does, just prime you for the logo and name. Their goal is for you to dismiss the idea. Then the fun starts, they will slowly start pumping their project. Now you ever notice how every major shilled coin has that 'mini-pump' in its graph that was totally under the radar despite having volume in it? That's spoofed volume. See if I'm buying and selling a coin to myself, so I sell it to myself at 10 sats, then I sell it to myself at 11 sats etc,

(this is gonna be longer than I thought)

He never did, he's a fucking LARPer like all tripfags

They don't WANT you in that orderbook, if I sell some piece of shit I got in ICO to myself for dirt cheap, to then sell it to myself at a higher price creating small price action and volume, and you get into that order, then that fucks up my plan because I just sold my tokens and now need to get them back because you got in the order book.

This is told to you as 'accumulation' but it isn't accumulation, these fuckers already have most of the supply, what the fuck are they trying to 'accumulate'? No that's spoofing to create volume, the aim of the game. Then the let the price drop and make a few threads saying REEEE I LOST ALL MY MONEY ON THIS SHIT, and everyone laughs at dumb user buying a 'literal who' token.

Then when they actually start pumping you think 'oh fuck it's bretty good' and your brain is already primed by phases 1-3 so you start really FOMOing.

However the pump is where all the risk is because they can't profit off the pump, they have to actually put money in, then they dump at the top, but that dump only usually makes them break even. So the key is to then buy the bottom, and set the 'sell walls' that youre buying into. The REAL dump isn't done by whales, the real dump is the buy walls normies are eating on the way up. You are buying INTO their orders.

So thats one of the classic ways a dolphin can become a whale, it's tried-and-true 'diamond in the rough' move on Jow Forums.

But the other far easier is the exchange shuffle. See exchange tokens are by far the cleanest way to profit, if an exchange exists and it's volume is low, but it's legit and it has a token that is tied to the volume (like kucoin or whatever) it always, ALWAYS gets at least one major pump because with that strategy you don't need to sell some utility token, you just need to create volume. You create volume, the token underlying increases in value, and you just set your sell walls and wait for the exchange or the FOMO poorfags to buy it up.

maybe you can explain to us now how the economy is run by jews and other things that have been common knowledge here for years.

So. Is it a good idea to buy XCM or not?

Hahaha this whole waste of words was some stupid fucking exchange token shill. Kindly kys
Lol

That depends, do you enjoy losing money? You sound like someone who does.

trash

K, thx. Sold 100k.

Tldr: This token will pump when whales fake BTC volume on the exchange.

Attached: coinmetro janny.jpg (600x603, 228K)

He does it for FREE

Hey user Id like to thank you for this precious information

kek, based

Bump

>It's won't be an explosion, more like a very quit, shy fart.
lmao