Jimmy Song BTFO

coingeek.com/jimmy-songs-desperate-need-relevant/

Attached: images.jpg (291x173, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1095309111263223808
youtube.com/watch?v=jL0DUTCnTXU
youtu.be/hsXYSj_x-dE?t=110
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's one of the smartest people in the space you brainlet. Alts are only there to accumulate more BTC before global fiat collapses. Don't be deluded.

Not gonna make it

>He's one of the smartest people in the space you brainlet
He's not even a good dev.
His debate with roger was cringeworthy. Guy starts to talk about keynesianism and economics and he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about (reason why he needed to read his script). He never read Keynes.

You posted a link to a site owned by Calvin Ayre, his business partner. Yup, you're definitely not a paid shill. Show me a supportive article from a website that is not affiliated with that scum.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1095309111263223808

look OP, it's simple. cashlets have continuously been BTFO through out the whole of their pittyful existence. once dr. uber scam creg satooj rite shows overwhelming proof, no one is going to take him seriously except desperate shills like you. it's really that easy.
and IF he is satoshi. even then, who the fuck cares about this ugly old faggot aussie's opinion anyway.

Still not gonna make it... The guy is a typical maximalist who can't see past his own deep bias

Jimmy Song is broke as fuck!
>He is now even promoting scams

He bought the top, got rekt hard, even his partner left him.
He is breaking down hard and the BTC Maximalist community is going hard on him.

>Pic and Link related

youtube.com/watch?v=jL0DUTCnTXU

Attached: Sell out SONG.png (622x449, 102K)

For your sake, I hope you're joking my man

lol @ rocking a suit during this debate to overcompensate for a shitty scripted debate

Dude you should see:
Bitcoin Brief - 10th Year Anniversary Addition! on Tone Vays channel.
>Jimmy fucking lost it and got rekt by Jason hard, just the look on Tones Face omg fuck, the shame and awkwardness.

>coingeek.com
>relevant

Hah! That's rich. Did you see the Roger vs Jimmy cruise debate?
youtu.be/hsXYSj_x-dE?t=110

First of all Jimmy decided on a debate format all on his own without telling Roger first. Then he refuses to let Roger say anything before the debate begun. Then he flees the stage when staff on the ship gives Roger his own mic to allow him to actually speak. Finally it turns out that Jimmy brings a prepared speech to a debate and almost panics when he can't find a paper.

Worst of all: Jimmy's trying to convince people that Bitcoin Cash is actually fiat. If this is the smartest people BTC have then I don't know what to tell you.

Attached: sven.png (2000x1320, 3.51M)

The whole BTC vs BCH debate is fucking stupid, and only real neckbeard autists give a shit. How about this, BTC is the only real currency in the space, and all alts are absolute garbage.

If you believe in Roger's vision, that's cool but remember to just own equal amounts of BTC and BCH and you will be fine in the end. You only need 3% of your stack to be BCH to have the same amount, just in case BCH does end up being the "real btc". If it goes to zero, you lost 3% of your stack, who gives a shit.

These debates are fucking fruitless, just hodl equal amounts of both and let the autists fight over the winners while you go enjoy your life.

are you an idiot? he's unironically in the 110iq range. watching him get annihilated by roger ver on that cruise boat debate to the point he had to resort to reddit-tier whining and personal attacks was just embarrassing
and i say that as my first time watching either of these guys. fuck, just looking at his face you can tell he's npc to the bone

Personally I believe most in the original bitcoin, BSV. BTC and BCH can experiment all they want and it won't do much good.

Attached: one piece pool.jpg (1052x744, 445K)

only retards care about holding either BTC or BCH in 2019, to be honest. or BSV; got to add that before you mouthbreathers start to assume
bitcoin as an experiment died when bitcoinXT was censored out of existence (or when blockstream took over, if you want to look for a root cause and assume that's that)
anyone HODL!!!ing since that only does so out of inattention or emotional investment in their bags. there's 0 point to modern bitcoin as a reserve currency or for p2p transfers

Its quite rare to find someone as stupid as you. All alts have been bleeding to zero after a bull run for the past 10 years.

pic related

Attached: altcoin-price-history-250k.png (1726x1066, 203K)

Chainlink outperforming BTC in 2018 and will continue to do so

Unfortunately cowboy hats won't distract people enough.

Attached: blockbtc_flowchart2.jpg (1545x716, 270K)

>talk about governance systems
>mouthbreather answers with speculative price action
like clockwork
here's what your late adopter ass desperately praying for whichever brand of bitcoin you've thrown your lot with to go back up doesn't realise: smart people became millionaires off bitcoin years ago. some of them sold it all, some of them kept their btc, either way the real brainpower has moved on to other projects (crypto or not)
nobody cares about your obsession with shitcoins, buddy. keep watching charts and shit like the blockchain cruise, that's your speed alright