Price predictions by mainnet in June

Go

Attached: DbMgP59UMAAd5a2.png (1200x1200, 130K)

0.35$

$0.2-$0.3

If btc go 's up, NKN will back to ath 0.5$

Realistically 30 c.
But if more people catch onto who’s behind it and what they’re trying to achieve anything is possible.
There’s also the Binance listing..

Very similar to Ont. Circulating Supply
350 000 000 NKN
Total Supply
700 000 000 NKN.
And Ontology: Circulating Supply
324 286 568 ONT
Total Supply
1 000 000 000 ONT.

quite optimistic predictions here. i was thinking more like 10-15c but maybe im lowballing

Only Jow Forums talk's about NKN unfortunately...

20 cents maybe.
Still over 10x compared to december.

Over?

Easily over. NKN was below 0.012 cents for a while. You didn't accumulate at these prices? I'm 3x right now and we haven't even started yet.

Attached: nkn.png (594x400, 41K)

There's no reason why NKN should have lower price than ONT.

This is just the beginning, mass adoption is coming.

nkn has been banned from binance community vote because of fraudulent vote manipulation, there is no binance anytime soon kek. meanwhile holo just got listed as a special token, without community vote and for free. holo didn't have to pay a fucking penny to get listed, because cz knew it'd be retarded af to miss out on HOT

mithril got disqualified in the same round as NKN and listed in december. other previous disqualifications like wepower also listed anyway afterwards

kill yourself you retard

Yeah honestly I think CZ don't like this project or something related to it.
It is either that or NKN won't want to pay the listing fee (team is very cheap about these things).
Could also be that they are avoiding exchanges open to US customers until mainnet.

>the decentralize my internet meme coin
When do you fqts learn?
Sub was a scam, Skycoin is a scam, Ejustos is a scam and NKN is a scam.

A glorified VPN, nothing more

kek, nice FUD idiot, no one got banned. and MITH got listed alraedy

NKN has nothing to do with VPN, decentralized vpn can be a dapp on it, nothing else. NKN never cheated

CZ doesn't choose what gets listed anymore.

What do you guys get from fudding the next big thing? You have no idea of how this is the beginning of next gen blockchains.

Attached: nknn.png (440x428, 24K)

Unironically this

NKN is building the most decentralised blockchain ever, at current development scalable to 1 million full consensus nodes and around 10k TPS, without any sharding/off chain scaling (watch their recent tech talk).

Now that basic infrastructure is built, adding smart contracts will make it beyond anything else in this space. Interestingly Wolfram has spoken before about how smart contracts for blockchains can be created using wolfram alpha and now he is their technical advisor

the level of cope in this thread..

1/ NKN will don't care about BTC trend
2/ Look at NKN like a share, because they are providing a true product (based on real world use case Tel&Co, 5G etc...) like a GAFAM.
3/ 1$ will be the minimum ; 10 $ sounds normal
4/ If the BtoB market get in...Holy Moly, we are not prepared...NKN stakeholders will be millionnaires with 1K coins...

>BtoB
lol, fasten your seatbelt, it might take a few months though before we hear about first one, because of NDAs and conservativeness of large B$ companies.

I can honestly see NKN as Red Hat providing support and solutions and NKN public chain to be something like linux these days, openly developed by everyone.

I think Nokia is already in...

In a nutshell, NKN are saying this : Hey business TELCO guys I can provide you a solution who can save your money, reduce your global cost and making you more agile and efficient.

Sounds sexy right ?

Most undervalued coin out there.

the logo alone tells me that this coin has been created by some pajeets
I could create something more appealing in paint in less than 5min

the logo looks great

Attached: nkn-696x449.jpg (696x449, 34K)

no you couldn't, you're an attention seeker that never done anything worthy in your life yet

This exactly

IMO to understand the potential of a coin, take a pure marketing view. Bring those elements to a C fonction. In our NKN case, bringing those benefits to a CEO or CTO = insta buy. They dont give a shit about scalability and co...(on the first shot...) Their mindset is all about : doing X2 with less X...

I'm gonna stop here. NKN is a flawless victory. Just go all in, hold and cya in Liechtenstein.

Unironically I've seen Bruce mentioning that greed of corporations are the reason why nkn will be used. But this time, their greed will help us all create the most decentralized network.

Definitly this.