Coinbase listing imminent after LINK mainnet?

Coinbase listing imminent after LINK mainnet?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 8.45.09 AM.png (1214x622, 197K)

that or until you can stake, theres no way coinbase isnt getting in on what linkpool, fiews, and clc are doing.

>linkpool
why

>Adân
What !?

>targeting 2019 Q4
>make other thing your weak, when you are strong

Are you serious?

It’s a biz scam, like 0xbtc

kek, he doesnt know

everything in life is a scam if you think about it for more then a second

does coinbase have data they would like to sell?

Linkpool shares are literally the definition of a security. I might write the sec later if nobody gets dubs

Fuck, you are saved. But linkpool shares ARE securities.

Os there are a way to buy linkpool or was just in the ICO?

Linkpool is a fucking mess with ever changing goals and random guys in the telegram determine the development process. It's all a fucking money grab

Yeah,no. Nice brainlet generalization though lil man

Isn't that pretty obvious?

Nice bait
The founder of Linkpool is an official member of the Chainlink team
Linkpool is endorsed by Sergey

Why is this now a linkpool thread?

If staking gives you LINK rewards, then what is stopping the whales of eating all the LINK market eventually and then centralizing all the nodes by a 51% attack fork, like it happened in bitcoin

It makes complete sense for LINK to be added to Coinbase after mainnet. Nobody wants to deal with shady exchanges. I can't wait to move my LINK from Binance to Coinbase.
>inb4 why you don't hold it yourself
If Binance goes exit scam/gets hacked, then there might be some recovery, but if I lose my linkies myself to some stupid ass virus or idk what, then I'm gonna be depressed for a long ass time.

But yea LINK will very likely be added to Coinbase. It won't be a question whether Coinbase will add them. It will be a question when Sergey says it's time to add.

>let's do a great job for the network and try our best at providing the highest quality data with the highest reliability to acquire an enormous bag of LINK just to kill its use and scam a bunch of people ONCE, rendering the price worthless and losing all of our money!

>everybody here thinks Chainlink needs Coinbase

yes its totally a scam dont buy any
cool dude nice story
two way street
Yes youre right the fact that chainlink is the most professional team in the crypto space means that they only partner with scam, youre right dont buy any link just sell what you got rn
Young and dumb
finally someone with an IQ bigger than zero

Attached: 4C68E19A-B056-4EC9-968A-FED4AEDBDFDC.png (386x369, 153K)

>everybody here knows Coinbase needs Link

Chainlink solves the entire Coinbase use case as a mere afterthought

They are, fortunately burgers are not allowed to get in, therefore nobody gives a fuck about the sec

Yeah that’s why it wasn’t sold in US retard.

were you trying to samefag yourself?