Linkmarine Bunker Thread

Looks like this is going to be one of those days where every fucking alt, even megacaps like ETH and XRP pump hard while LINK gets left behind with its thumb up its ass. Personally I find these the hardest days to tolerate, much worse than when LINK or the whole market is crashing.

Linkmarines hold strong, let's distract each other with memes and EOY predictions while we try to ignore everyone else's green dildos.

Attached: 1516966940982.jpg (576x598, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eidoo.io/erc20-tokens-list/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>holding an ERC20 token while ethereum pumps
you have only yourself to blame

But link is not erc20 faggot

Joke's on you, I have 170k tokens so I can't even sell without burning 5% of my stack due to slippage. Not to mention locking in short term cap gains.

The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away.

Attached: 1548957501967.png (765x606, 392K)

Itll pump at 1pm est screenshot this

link isnt erc20

Last bullrun even shitty vaporware alts went 1000x while Link barely broke $1

I honestly feel bad for the retards who still fall for the scam. It's obvious Sergey just dumped on you after the first leg of the pump, and now his ETH stack is getting enriched like uranium.

Link is unironicaly overvalued af right now. 0 working product 0 utility nothing. 100% speculation right now.. We have to wait for our day, but it will come.

welcome to the whole cryptospace

eidoo.io/erc20-tokens-list/

Attached: 92d.jpg (211x239, 5K)

HOW MUCH LINK TO MAKE IT FRENS

>shitcoin falls 99%
>pumps 30%
>OMG WE'RE LE RICH!
>LINK falls 60%
>pumps 10%
>OMG LMAO LINKTARDS BTFO!!!!! HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER HAHAHHAHAHAH SHOULDVE BOUGHT *INSERT SHITCOIN HERE*!

100 link

Attached: linkjanny.jpg (3024x4032, 2.19M)

>99%
I know you are used to being dumb money but you should know that no-linkers are not stupid enough to buy the top and sell the bottom. This entire bear market I've just been swing trading BTC and ETH. Only you linkies that have been psychologically manipulated into thinking selling is bad have held your shitcoin to the bottom.

Holding any ERC(insert arbitrary number that Linkies think matters).

The fact remains that Link is some shitty project reliant on Ethereum and building solely for Ethereum applications with nebulous plans to build for “all other blockchains” in the future (with no plan on how they’ll accomplish that).

I'll cash out millions tax fucking free and live like a king while you will pay 20% of your profits to attorneys and 50% to the government and then after 5 years a fee on top of that. Well done.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Oh, don't worry about me. I'm not in the US so I have already cashed out plenty of crypto profits (though not any significant amount compared to what I hold) completely tax free.

Dubs of truth