OMG WE'RE BACK BROS

> OMG WE'RE BACK BROS
> THIS IS THE GOLDEN BULL RUN

Attached: lol.jpg (1023x858, 88K)

baby's first green dildo, let them dream bobo

Attached: 1548146787921.jpg (604x453, 49K)

>THIS RALLY WILL FAIL LIKE THE OTHERS
>THIS IS A SUCKERS' RALLY

Nope.

Attached: 1534559276790.jpg (680x350, 27K)

Attached: NocoinersOnSuicideWatchXmasEdition.png (1652x3056, 1.76M)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 88edba050a3d4909c31cd52de5718a672e4fe7de8250dba7ff112a19b4dab596.jpg (220x229, 8K)

delusional bulls will defend this
KEK

babby's first bulltrap

set your shorts boys. It might go up to 6k then dump in a way that will leave most of you in the fetal position.

Stupid bulls dont know whats coming for them

Attached: 1527891687735.png (924x985, 457K)

Just touched and rejected from 100 day MA. Last time this happened, we dumped from 6500 to 3150.

Point is, don't get too excited bullios. Moving average crosses are the best indicators for an asset showing its hand. If BTC rallies above, and hold the 100 MA, that would mean something. But the resistance here is tough and a solid rejection means the next wave down will begin in earnest.

My main concern is that while BTC is in a bear market some alts seem to be making higher highs right now. BTC is obviously still making lower highs.

Imagine thinking a bullrun starts with major volatility upwards and not slowly creeping up

>Just touched and rejected from 100 day MA
Chart proof or didn't happen.

altho i do agree, a violent rejection of a new low followed by a small creep is what im waiting for

last time we dumped because of the hashwar, not bc your shittly lines touching.

This
Bcash ,BTCSV and all the rubbish forks killed the market by dividing up the community.

Just look at BTCUSD chart on TV and input a 100 day MA. Another rally to the MA isn't out of the cards in the next day or 2, but given that we haven't broken any lower highs, the outlook is still bearish.

If you honestly believe that's the reason we dumped then there's no helping you.

we're about to break it now you bearnigger

Bring it on. Even if it does break (and hold) we're still bearish until 4200 breaks and holds. And then there's the 200 MA around 5400 or. A backtest of 100 day would be a great medium term long entry.

The bear is in the air.

Attached: 970871283013.png (624x557, 169K)

Dumbass Pajeet. I sold at 6k because of the technical indicators, not because of some dumbass BCash party that no one gives a shit about.

FUCK YOU BITCH ASSES BEAR ILL GO TOUCH THE MOTHERFUCKING BULLS BALLS JUST TO FUCK YOU UP IF YOU DONT SHUT THE FUCK UP I PROMISE ! REMEMBER THIS ! IF NOT I OWE YOU 1 BTC FAGGOT. WHEN ILL TOUCH THAT BITCH ASS THAT WILL BE THE GOLDEN BULLRUN IN END MARCH . REMEMBER KEJABRAN NIGGAZ IS STILL IN THE GAME.

Wait where the fuck is this bull again goys

> imagine being that retarded to fall for fake bullrun in Feb 2018 and buying at $12000
> imagine being that retarded to fall for fake bullrun in May 2018 and buying at $10000
> imagine being that retarded to fall for fake bullrun in August 2018 and buying at $9000
> imagine being that retarded to fall for fake bullrun in Feb 2019 and buying at $3800

Attached: download (4).jpg (264x191, 5K)

what color is 100 on OP chart ?

Hey niggers: look at gold price. Look at retail numbers in burgerland. Look at bitcoin. Imagine not shorting USD.

truth

Quick rundown? Wasnt the dollar doing well recently?

looks like the light blue one, although we're pretty much touching that level. What's important is a close above that level and it becoming support. Doesn't mean shit if it breaks it by 100 pts only to fall right back again.

And as said in one of my previous posts, there's still the weekly lower high at 4200 (a more important level in my opinion) as well as the 200 day at 5500, which is an even bigger resistance level.

Pumps like this are not out of the question, and every other pump so far has been a bull trap since the 2017 high. This could be "the one" but the odds are that it's not. It's much safer to wait for the weekly trend change rather than thinking this is the one.

Holding the 100 MA would be a nice victory for the bulls (something we haven't done since the bear market began). If we can hold above it I'll probably be medium term bullish.

>bull wont start until all these moon retards have been trapped for good

its gonna be a long 2019

What were the indicators then?

checked

Yes, but actual retail numbers are awful, auto numbers awful, housing terrible, etc. People are starting to finally accept the reality that the economy inthe US isn’t as great as their president insists. Wouldn’t surprise me of these coinciding runs in gold and BTC are largely from people shorting their bucks.

noice

>imagine this logic in 2014-2015 right before a bull-run happens
the point is, it's retarded until it isn't.

I mean, if we can keep this going we might end up in an uptrend. Time will tell.
Actually made $500 by 100x this bullrun today. I FOMO'd in when I got home with an extremely tight stop-loss and it just kept going, kek'd.

>Stupid bulls dont know whats coming for them
This. I just sold, AGAIN. I will buy back after next crash. I've done this like 8 times in the last 6 months and will literally 10x after this time, if I'm right about how low we go on the next Bart.

solid. pure strategy with zero emotions.

how low sir solo dolo bobo

>Actually made $500 by 100x this bullrun today.
What's does this mean? 100x leverage?

gambling with more borrowed money then what you actually put in.

look it up.

>gambling with more borrowed money then what you actually put in.
So it is a leverage? I'm asking cause x100 is outrageously stupid. Especially with bitcoin.

Attached: 15422379252980.jpg (607x608, 156K)

The absolute state of Bobos

Attached: 1518703127777.png (607x608, 345K)

>this is what retards actually believe

20% cuck down confirmed

The upward movement doesn't matter. Bitcoin is theoretically capped at some blocksize between 1.3 MB to 2.0(depends on segwit adoption, which is currently 40%). The current average daily blocksize is 1 MB and lightning has no where near enough volume to off-set blockchain use.

In summation, bitcoin is going to hit a transaction ceiling very soon and will crash unless something is done. You can deny it all you want but the facts are there

Attached: green.jpg (645x773, 224K)

You're way too smart to be posting here, fren.

whats your sell point for this?

>last time we dumped because of the hashwar, not bc your shittly lines touching.
Last time we touched the 100 day, it dropped 50% over the next month.

segwit has the 3.6mb block cap in theory also batching.
Not to mention chink with constant ddos run out of money and probably assassinated due his debt to government.

So with no chinks to clog transactions, most active users are already using segwit, I doubt we'll see $50 tx fees with 1 hr tx times anytime soon. Also, number of transactions are almost reached ath.