Guys i think i have found something...

Guys i think i have found something. Saw this post earlier and then i remembered that something similar was talked about on fireside chat with Tom Gonser.

Around this part he mentions that bussiness would need it this token and network to stay competative. Its pretty similar. 1000eoy BULLISH!

youtu.be/CSZtWz7mRUw?t=1826

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1821x408, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pAONy9Oo40o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are correct

Very bullish for witnet and rhombus

youtu.be/pAONy9Oo40o

my problem with these price predictions is the rely too heavily on network usage.
Most of you dont realize how far and fast speculation can drive something up.

>based Tom has been shilling on Jow Forums for a year
>based Tom has provided everything you need to know about Chainlink without violating NDAs
>there are unironically still nolinkers among us

>category, comedy.
The videos a joke, just like chainlink and smartcontracts.

Well, he was already wrong on his 2018 prediction by over 70%....sounds like this guy knows what he’s talking about!

WE can patiently appreciate fundamentals, of course the market remains irrational.

Most of my money is on chainlink, thinking about investing in a few other oracles. Would be pissed if rhombus would actually make it and leave chainlink behind. Does distribution of funds among oracles sound like a good idea?

Sergeys statement at 1:21:45 is the most alpha statement ever.

When taking about hiring devs and a product manager

“If you want them to join a team that’s going to win. Send them our way. Actually you’d be doing them a favor.”

If that doesn’t say he’s confident idk what does

please be a bait

This

I know that both of the projects are a pajeet scam, but one day there might be a oracle that doesnt yet exist that will dominate the market and we cant know that.

>“If you want them to join a team that’s going to win. Send them our way. Actually you’d be doing them a favor.”
>An actual gigachad is the CEO of a project you are invested in
Can't contain ... the feeling of elation ...

Attached: 1550418754535.png (624x623, 550K)

No there won’t you dumbass. LINK is that oracle. It was built for them and it will soon be time.

What do those numbers even mean?

example. 1.5 (0.5-8)

is that 1.5 average or something?

Brainlet here.

Attached: 1547972404869.png (755x708, 31K)

The speculation range. 0,5 dollars to 8 bucks.
Fucking hope so, i'm full in.

It means he has no idea what he’s talking about, and even the low end of his “90% certainty” was too high by a lot. Just another overly excited Link faggot that OD’d on fake breadcrumbs.

Link literally doesn’t even have Ethereum functionality yet and has no plan even for how to become “blockchain agnostic.” Just ask them...they’ll shrug you off and say “oh...we’ll just try to build some sort of adapter in the future for Corda, Hyperledger, etc”

someone shop out the mic and get a link cube in his hands

give me a fucking break... this is just so lazy

Checked...lazy in what way? Everything I said is true. Ask Thomas.

Call me autistic but something feels extremely Kikey about Rhombus.

Attached: A1EB0501-D43A-4CE2-9792-8B6D7D22740C.jpg (2141x1544, 356K)

Well fuck if rhombus is run by those people they already won. Link shpuld just throw in the towel. There is no beating them.

This user resurfaced in another thread yesterday

Attached: 1.jpg (904x227, 36K)

and the user then left clues.

Attached: 2.jpg (1286x278, 48K)

And this.

Anyone want to chime in a figure out what hes talking about.

Will Celer network also use LINK token within thier Celer nodes as it needs liquidity and collateral?

woops forgot to post the pic.

Lets figure this out. more clues to $1000

Attached: 3.jpg (1895x305, 108K)

Lower and upper limits given the confidence intervals (CI's) (90% confidence intervals so 90% for the estimates chance that the link token value will fall between those values).

EOY2018 price was $0.295 USD, so the prediction was wrong already

>He thinks EOY means exactly in Dec 31