Why is it a problem that men sleeps like this?

What happened to the "my body , my choice" theory?

twitter.com/i/moments/967134779131998210?lang=en

Attached: problem.png (681x847, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Nicole_Cliffe/status/967106917616111617
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there’s no fockin’ problem mate

I sleep on a sleeping back and it feels comfy as fuck.

Damn my bedroom setup is exactly the same with the cardboard box nightstand and all.

A metal frame costs around 80dollars. If your on the go, then mattress on floor is understandable.

It's fine if you don't care about the mattress having zero airflow.

I can move and air it

It looks poor. Plus girls can't get bent over and fucked on it. Or picked up from the couch and running powerslammed onto it. Or German suplexed onto it.

Attached: pep-the-frog-696x464.jpg (696x464, 28K)

>implying anyone on this anime hentai basket pakistani forum would get girls

It's only bad if you're over the age of 24 and no longer a student. Otherwise, it reeks of poverty.

Mattress on the floor is for absolute cucks.

The real redpill is sleeping on a platform bed that's ~3-4 ft off the ground so you can have a shit ton of free storage space underneath your bed. A queen that's 4 feet off the ground gives you 140 cubic feet of storage space, more than a 5x5 storage locker, all for a modest one-time investment. I built my bed platform out of 2x6 boards and 1x2 slats for about $70. The extra space this affords you allows you to fit yourself and all your belongings into a much smaller residence so you can save indefinitely on rent/mortgage in the long-term.

If you leave your mattress on the floor you are literally letting yourself get jewed to death.

Attached: 1516317007524.jpg (250x250, 8K)

I live in a european capital and make 65k EUR per year, I have a nice comfy mattress

Imagine owning enough worthless shit that you need 140 cubic feet of extra storage. You are hoarding yourself to death.

There is nothing wrong with minimalistic way of living. As long as everything is clean and works for you. People are kinda taken back because they see you living just fine with only half the stuff they own. But they can't be wrong, spending money on useless crap is normal!
Having good looking and expensive furniture is nice if you can aford it. But i've seen people that are living paycheck to paycheck blow their money to cluter their homes with useless stuff so many times it gets frustrating.

Having a matress on the floor ends up with the bottom growing mildew and rot. Have fun getting lung cancer over a $25 bed frame

>make 65k EUR per year
My point stands *laugh emoji*

Top 10% percentile in my city but OK

I sleep on a foam exercise mat.

>travels heavy instead of travels light

Attached: 1536950692583.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

the only pussy you are gonna get in that bed is spider pussy when the spiders crawl into it

>having to climb a ladder to get into bed
>keeping useless shit under your bed

degenerate

I sleep on the floor without a mattress

Spiders are bros I'd be more worried about bed bugs t b h

twitter.com/Nicole_Cliffe/status/967106917616111617 this is such a cringefest

so much for gender equality, all want to be treated as princesses

I actually sleep like that. I have no friends

I'm planning to just sleep on a futon when I make it. Roasties btfo.

I wish I could afford such a nice looking nightstand

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (400x400, 27K)

fpbp

>spider pussy
you should see the clutches of eggs she lays afterward

It's not about looks, it's about ventilation, moisture control, mold. Look it up.

A futon or mattress on the floor makes sense if you're trying to save money on furniture, although at a certain point getting a proper bed is a good idea (keeps you away from dust/dirt on the ground, etc.) There's been a recent trend of women mocking minimalist male living arrangements, which is probably a proxy for mocking their lack of disposable income or willingness to display their disposable income. The relationship between the two sexes gets worse day by day.

Who gives a shit about what these roasties think?

People who live like this probably made peace with the fact they won't touch pussy.

If you're not a comfy fag you live like a spartan and invest the rest.

Apparently there are men who engage in regular casual sex with women who live like this. In general I think most male living spaces are getting sparser as their hobbies shrink to video gaming and the internet, and possibly Tinder. On the woman's side it's a way of criticising a man / all men without having to take the dangerous step of direct criticism.

Mold establishes itself in between airings, doesn't take long. A bedframe means that the underside of your mattress will never get moldy (unless your gf is a serious squirter, in which case you need a cover and it's the top side of your mattress you should worry about)

Now that I think about it...
I know this normie who had a one night stand, when he came to her place it was a small apartment with just a mattress on the floor.

It might just be the skyrocketing costs of living and inappropriate expenses (getting wasted everyday, eating out everyday...).

why is this even being asked

yea, poor people dont have bedsprings... nothing new, hes using a fucking box a nightstand...

Save some money....live like you give a shit about yourself. My room isnt amazing but its amazing to wake up in it.

Attached: 56600202292__F608B616-CDA4-498C-BFFF-98E64E60E1E7.jpg (504x378, 39K)

got a second hand full 2mx1.4m setup (metal bed frame, springs, mattress) from a nice female for 80 bucks from the local craigslist. she even helped me transport it with her car.
before that i slept on a king size air matress.

no wonder you get ridiculed when yours looks like in a crack den

The only reason I bought a frame for my bed was because it was the comfiest to fuck girls doggy. Otherwise I was putting them up against the door or wall and that surprisingly doesn't work very well. Otherwise my bed would be flat on the god damn floor like my bizbros.

Nice headgear Jamal

Attached: 1311292868976.jpg (600x417, 61K)

retards itt acting like a box spring and frame are $5000

Thats only for women.

As a man you're supposed to be wealthy and pay your GF neetbux while she gets plowed by jamal.

I'm as white as they come bro.

have fun in the summer when all the heat is trapped beneath the ceiling

Why not just use a futon? (Couch bed or japanese version)

Where does this girls come out?

I mean how can you be so fucking dumb to be caring about shit like this

Attached: 1529657140516g.jpg (400x342, 39K)

Wiggers usual are, buddeh

35yo boomer here and that twitter thread is just good solid advice for dating beyond your 20's. I'm serious. Maybe the girl is not sure about you when out at restaurant. Bring her home and allow her to see your made bed, with frame, clean towels in clean bathroom, kitchen with a variety of pans and tools you use frequently. This alone has changed the dynamic of my new relations to the point that they were more interested in me than i was in them.

>"looking good tonight ladies"
> then walk away

Attached: 1548151195587.png (600x580, 360K)

Where's that picture of the old guy wearing a thong in a bar somewhere in thailand?

I don't I wish I had that and the actual screen shot of the original boomer tips.

>Ikea could make a lot of money using an ad campaign like this.

I lived with mattress on the floor for 75% of my life. I only have a bed rack now because my roommate left it while moving out.

Attached: 1550135156882.png (220x220, 58K)

Why buy matress when you can buy LINK

Attached: 1550351367101.png (549x577, 620K)

Girls are gross they get bloody periods did you know that? Trust me I have sisters its not as hot as it sounds it smells bad

lmao why tf would I waste money on a bedframe when I could be buying crypto, a stock, or ammo?

based and linkpilled

Smelling your sisters period panties again user?

comfy

Attached: 134434.jpg (1000x730, 106K)

I fucked a girl while she was on her period once.. It was pitch black dark in the room and she didn't say anything. I thought she was just really wet..

I woke up in the morning and it looked like I slaughtered a deer in the bed and I was covered in dried blood.

When i took a shower I remember so much blood going down the drain I just pretended I was in a war movie and I got injured.

Attached: 1550133853574.png (1795x1795, 800K)

Yea my bed broke because of bed bugs?
So what? Am I gonna buy a new fucking bed for 150 euros now or put this money into link and buy a house later?
Stupid fucking whores complaining about this wouldnt even come close to my matress

I love the fact that in that twitter thread the guy whose photo that is (they cite it as being his) basically says "what the fuck gives you the right to use my photo" and nobody responds.

I've been sleeping with a mattress on the floor for 3 years now and it's bretty comfy and let's me get real wild during sex

Girls love the Manttress

it is, especially because you can tune the hardness by using more/less air
but it makes rubber noises when moving around. thought i was waking my neighbors

LOL

You can make that much as a level 1 retard tech in a large American city

>spiders are bros
I’m on to you

Attached: E0C8CF26-B581-4389-8B17-D8FAE4843CDE.jpg (467x467, 161K)

I sleep on the floor. Air mattresses become deformed after a while, and a boxspring mattresses are too big to carry around.

Will get one eventually once I buy a long-term house, but not before then as I move every few years.

Attached: 41NXLi4K-YL.jpg (266x420, 24K)

kek

Or she was a literal junkie whore, you decide.

If you don't see the aesthetic value of having a bed frame then you should kys immediately and remove yourself from the gene pool.

Beds are a scam. Best sleep i have ever had was when i slept on a yoga mat. Way better for your back.

Can't justify throwing mine out though

Attached: driving.jpg (836x543, 111K)

Fucking this, it's not about how it looks it's about preventing mold growth, same reason you're supposed to rotate your mattress.

>it reeks of poverty
i dont care what other people think
not being a ferrari wielding faggot is truly a blessing in this world

This,i love camping and travelled a lot to japan,it always annoyed me how just as I got used to sleeping on the floor i came back and whenever I went back i had to readjust so I decided I'd just sleep on a camping mat with my sleeping bag in the house,took about 4 days to get used and a week for me to be confortable even sleeping sideways,great for your back,unfortunately waifu doesn't allow such bullshit in winter due to wanting me inside the bed for heating purposes but it's absolutely comfy not having your mattress make you sleep sideways just because there is another person at your side.

Sorry to hear some thot ruined your bed sheets.

eww that sounds gross haha.

fucking bored as fuck internet addicted leftists want to control everyone.

Attached: kay hasty.jpg (606x571, 39K)

Based and Bloodpilled

basedplatformbro is right

Sleeping on the floor is retarded, you need to be at least 2 feet in the air. At ground level there is constant movement of pollution and nano particles, which you are breathing deep into your lungs all night long. No airflow under the mattress means mildew and mold will grow.

Not to mention if you don't have a hygenic pillow/mattress wrap you are literally sleeping on an unwashable cleaning sponge filled with dead skin, mite feces and fungus

>lol because you just don't do that, silly!
but why not?
>because nobody does that, it's why they make bed frames!
then what's so bad about just not using a bed frame?
>okay, you're starting to get annoying, you just don't get it - you need to use a bed frame because everyone uses a bed frame, and I would be embarassed if anyone saw that your bed (or god forbid, mine) wasn't at least near thigh-height like everyone else's is supposed to be, because why else would they even make bed frames? It's what everyone does, so you have to, otherwise you're weird!
but what if I'm okay with being weird if it's more practical, and makes my life easier? what if everyone only does it because everyone already does it, and bed frame companies are exploiting people to make money off a market that only exists due to the belief in it through tradition alone?
>angryNPCface.jpg

I get what you're saying bro - like many other aspects of social expectations, it basically all just boils down to
>b-b-but what will others think if I'm different!?
except that there are actual hygienic and health reasons to do it, plus extra storage space, so it doesn't really apply here.

Who gives a shit? you can live in a literal toxic waste dump if you're a Chad and girls would still come over

this, my nigga we are going to be rich

Attached: 1550196931712.png (1137x1038, 813K)

I've moved so much in my 20's that I can't be fucked bothering with all the garbage that girls consider required. She'd try to throw it all away when she sinks her claws in regardless.

Women are inferior.

Attached: 1550214355345.jpg (950x633, 147K)

There are times when I literally choose to sleep on the tile floor that's covered with a thin blanket, rather than my own bed
I don't even think it's a back-related thing; I have no noticeable back pain. I just like to sleep on a firm, low surface

my gf gets hornier when she's on her period
many, many airbnb bedsheets have been ruined

don't like 75% of japanese men sleep like this?

Attached: art17.jpg (1000x655, 356K)

nope, read the post above yours
you're inhaling all kinds of nasty stuff at ground level
it's also bad for your back. the frame is not just for aesthetics, it helps as much as the mattress. if you're in your 20s with no health problem, you might feel like you can get away with it, but it's the kind of issue that will build up and ruin your later years
then there's the sex positions, much easier on a bed at proper height

Speak for yourself manlet

As long as you keep doing your job keeping the centipede fuckers away you can do whatever you want bro

Truth. I knew a 6 foot Chad on the varsity rowing team in University up north who would sleep with a different girl almost every day and never wash his sheets. Walking by his dorm room would smell strongly of sweat piss and pussy

a thread died for this
the same roasties you let determine your value are themselves of no value. they believe in shit like this pic

Attached: trust-the-vibes-you-get-energy-doesnt-lie-listen-to-25281346.png (500x562, 169K)

centipedes eat spiders though...

Attached: A9CB7F77-D661-45C5-8C32-4096AB9D6EE8.png (500x506, 118K)

Just use palettes bro, and $250 worth of bedding to compensate.

Attached: Repurposed-pallet-bed-frame-homesthetics-10.jpg (478x478, 56K)