You only need 10,000 Own (CHX) to make it

Attached: qpk_hJOd_400x400.jpg (400x400, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptotapas.com/this-project-is-aiming-to-disrupt-multi-trillion-dollar-industry/
youtu.be/kTQmq3DGLNY
youtu.be/ItF4MGGZM3U
youtu.be/nzMW06Dtv0U
youtu.be/M05a-PNnI64
youtu.be/1jUI-bcwev8
youtu.be/rHAZ2zpTYY4
youtu.be/lkNoidsN4LE
youtu.be/4H4CxWOImkY
weown.com/blog/a-beginners-guide-to-owns-tokenized-ecosystem/
weown.com/blog/big-brands-want-to-get-closer-to-investors-but-current-systems-wont-let-them/
weown.com/blog/why-security-tokenization-will-come-of-age-in-2019/
weown.com/blog/how-does-the-tokenization-market-work-and-whos-doing-it-best/
cryptotapas.com/overcooking-potential-blockchain/
youtu.be/baiZMWRleDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Another smartlands situation, no one gives a fk anymore. You're the greatest fool

Kys

I have 3500, this will have to do it

bought at @0,11

Only STO platform that is SEC compliant. Load up or stay poor

What an odd thing to say. Own is actually the only STO "platform" that completely ignores compliance, which is why it's completely useless and why anyone with a brain knows it's a scam.

Attached: Glow.jpg (327x346, 62K)

Say that to my face, faggot.

Attached: 1446679625405.jpg (969x1024, 166K)

point at the doll where chx touched you

>What an odd thing to say. Own is actually the only STO "platform" that completely ignores compliance, which is why it's completely useless and why anyone with a brain knows it's a scam.
this guy is the one fudder who spends all day fudding chx on biz. it's so obvious. what a sad individual

Nice strawman based off of conclusions you came to with your tiny Pajeet brain.

Templated pajeet response. Look at other boards.

i thought we all moved on to LTO isn't CHX done with? didn't we all dump?

i want all my biz frens to make it. chx is the only crypto that will 1,000x in the next 2-5 years. most anons don't do their own research and this one fudder is making them sell their golden ticket.

the pajeet pump and dumpers moved on to lto and then unibright... they will come back for the chx mainnet & masternode pump. i don't participate in pump and dumps. i just invest in good projects and tell my frens on biz about i. i'm an old fag

Do you want to understand Own (CHX)? Here you Go!

cryptotapas.com/this-project-is-aiming-to-disrupt-multi-trillion-dollar-industry/

Brad’s interview
youtu.be/kTQmq3DGLNY

Tom’s interview
youtu.be/ItF4MGGZM3U

AMA #1
youtu.be/nzMW06Dtv0U
AMA #2
youtu.be/M05a-PNnI64
AMA#3
youtu.be/1jUI-bcwev8
AMA#4
youtu.be/rHAZ2zpTYY4
AMA #5
youtu.be/lkNoidsN4LE
AMA #6
youtu.be/4H4CxWOImkY

weown.com/blog/a-beginners-guide-to-owns-tokenized-ecosystem/

weown.com/blog/big-brands-want-to-get-closer-to-investors-but-current-systems-wont-let-them/

weown.com/blog/why-security-tokenization-will-come-of-age-in-2019/

weown.com/blog/how-does-the-tokenization-market-work-and-whos-doing-it-best/

cryptotapas.com/overcooking-potential-blockchain/

Interview: How can SMEs get greater access to capital and grow their business?
youtu.be/baiZMWRleDI

CHX is like the fuel/gas of the whole ecosystem.

First of all you have 1% lockup is for primary issuance (in CHX), meaning that if an enterprise is digitizing 10m$ worth of assets, 1% (100,000$ worth of CHX in this case) will be bought & locked up for that enterprise (raising up the value/price of CHX of course!).

All other activities require transaction fees (also in CHX), this includes the investor app, portal, DSR, etc...Every single transaction requires a fee in CHX. So the value of CHX can increase massively with more enterprises getting on-board.

As per OWN’s CEO Sascha, many enterprises are very interested in using the platform, he even mentioned in the last AMA that OWN can get like 10 enterprises on-board each day! Q1 will be very interesting for OWN with mainnet happening and enterprises utilizing the platform (we are talking about huge enterprises digitizing assets worth millions of dollars)!

Here's the fkin DD biz. Are you going to sacrifice a few hours of your life at a chance to make it? Or just listen to what fudders have to say?

This is nothing but PR from the company you fucking idiot.

Seething!

I bought back in. Went down to 0.00171 and at 0.00185 asks stopped coming in for over a half hour. People who wanted to panic sell already did. This is going back up within two weeks. Buy now while it's still 0.0019 if you want to make some additional gains. You're welcome.

Listen I like CHX, I'm in it till eoy at the very least. But can we please limit to one fucking dick sucking chx thread a day. Enough already, we fucking know we bought ETH at $1 and that this is the greatest thing since sliced bread.