Jow Forums breakfasts and routine

How is Jow Forums starting their day for success?

Shower, breakfast, and mediation before embarking on school work.

Attached: IMG_20190218_122908803.jpg (3264x2448, 1.88M)

Did you put anything on that spinach or is it raw leaves? I usually just eat cottage cheese with peanut butter and a banana.

op confirmed turtle

Bump
Kek

don't break my fast until afternoon, at least. ippodo matcha, gratitude and a cigarette before I head to work... really gotta quit smoking, though.

Generally spinach as is. Sometimes kale too. Works well to clean my teeth before I brush them. Oxolates feel pretty neat.

That sounds tasty. Cottage cheese is a favorite of mine.

I'm not! Just for that, I'll bite down really hard on your finger and then retreat to my shell.

>showers everyday
not gonna make it

good breakfast, you've read all the healthy-memes
for me breakfast is oats (+cinnamon) + yoghurt
eggs / spinach is more a lunch thing, with chilli sauce.

Fasting is generally healthy to do. Matcha tea is nice as it has about 5-7x the amount of L-Theanine in regular green tea due to shading techniques used when grown.

Graditude is good to have. Before eating, I thank the animals killed and the people all along the supply chain and history who made my meal possible.

if you don't shower you get this breakfast free

is breakfast breaking a fast?

This shit has to be bait. There is no way this reddit spacing faggot is being serious.

shit, it is!

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-18 at 19.50.13.png (594x342, 40K)

blockchain will help you send grattitude prayers to every step in the supply chain

Thanks! Cinnamon works well with oatmeal. Never tried adding yogurt to oatmeal nor adding chili sauce to spinach and spicy is tasty.

Been fine tuning breakfast for several years. Dairy is nice for breakfast, but I supplement with iron, so no dairy until lunch.

I have my eggs raw but otherwise I approve, OP

yes

oats you make with hot milk, not with water.
i just dump 'em in whatever i have for breakfast.
usually yogurt.

no idea why water is the Jow Forums breakfast
It's a strange quirk burger anons have

i only eat once a day or nothing in the day. if i do eat its dinner and for dinner i eat whatever i want

Loads of people use water, in fact in Scotland (where porridge originates), they mainly use water.

I do my oats with hot milk, cocoa powder, and grinded coconut for flavour and fats, also some homegrown honey from my parents.

\lost

Depends on your goals. Breakfast does sound like "break fast", so wouldn't be surprised if viewed in that way.

Generally 12 hours is minimum I've seen considered for basic fasting, although some may argue for a higher minimum. Terry Crews doesn't eat right away. IIRC, he waits until lunch time before eating. Claims it helps him to control cravings, gives him more energy and keeps his body fat percentage lower.

Not bait at all. Don't even have a Reddit account. Find that eating healthy, exercise and keeping my mind healthy allows for a more centered life and makes me more appreciative of life. Sounds super memey for sure. However, too much anger and living unhealthy fueled isolation and disconnected me from friends and family.

I wonder how often people ate back then for it to be considered breaking a fast?

OP here, on my computer now. The water route is due to taking iron afterwards. Milk may bind to iron and lower absorption. Hot milk definitely makes oatmeal tastier. Sometimes add honey too for taste.

My concern is with salmonella in raw eggs. I sometimes drink liquid egg as that is pasteurized.

How is that working out?

same, been eating em raw for years

Any reason you prefer raw over cooked?

water
coffee
chicken or eggs
coffee
poo

I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I’ll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman. Some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me. Only an entity. Something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours, and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

Try interval fasting, fatty. 16/8 or 18/6.

No breakfast for you.

That's what I'm doing.

Lol! I was reading that and thinking, "this sounds familiar". Saw "Patrick Batemen" and knew I had been, well, bated.

Hopefully the interval fasting is working for you.

Don't think I'm a fatty. 6' 4" and hover around 165 lbs. Took a lot of weight training and eating to get to there. Used to be that height and 142. Went as low as 137 for a bit. Ran a lot and ate fast food all the time back then.

Very nice.

why are you taking iron supplements and what are you mediating?

i just introduced the fasting thing last week but prior to that i used to eat once a day all the time.

its going ok, nothing wrong with fasting for a day or two after that you have to make sure you get your electrolytes in

>he fell for the egg meme.

get rid of that shit

Attached: Keep it up.jpg (500x375, 27K)

>nice

I'm taking iron supplements due to a lot of weight lifting and cardio and I don't eat much red meat. My iron levels are within normal range as per my last blood test.

Dad's a doc and talked with a doc friend who has done research around iron and said that most adults have lower iron, especially those that are active. IIRC, big issue is the varying levels of iron absorption depending on the source.

I also have ADHD and low iron levels can cause some symptoms that mimic and can worsen ADHD.

As far as meditation, my approach is laying down in bed with noise canceling headphones one and some deep breathing, then letting my mind start to accept thoughts that come to it. Anecdotally, I tend to follow through on my planned tasks better post meditation.

Relatively new start. Hopefully fasting will lead you closer to the improvements you seek. Smart to keep your electrolytes in balance.

Curious, what's wrong with eggs beyond risk of increasing cholesterol? Been mixing store bought eggs and farm fresh eggs (acquired via my oldest sister's bf's family). Probably start consuming more egg whites rather than three whole eggs a day.

Thanks user!

just fucking boil your eggs turtle boy

Lie around browsing Jow Forums for 30 mins
Poor a hot bath and browse Jow Forums 20 mins more.
Massacre my chin while shaving
Eat yogurt, have some tea/cofe/kombucha/milk, whateva, cookies (anything in the fridge or cardboard, mb leftover dinner)
Get out by 2 pm, smoke and read on the way to wagecuckery

Been considering doing that. Ate some boiled eggs this past weekend. Decently tasty.

Aside from the chin massacre, sounds like a comfy way to wake up. Cutting up your chin while shaving?

Yep, gilette ad made me buy a straight razor.
Now I get to remind myself that I can end my life with one swift movement every morning.

yeah man, just boil 10 at a time, make sure the eggs are room temp or they will crack in the boiling water, throw a lil hot sauce and youre good to go

Lol, oh that ad. The ad nobody wanted that didn't do anything other than make its customer base angry at it. Hopefully it's a skill that improves with time.

Thanks, user! I wasn't aware that the eggs should be room temp before boiling. I'll give it a go for my next batch of eggs.

I'm an aerospace engineer (astro track), shipping to OCS in April.

first thing every morning I go for a 3 mile run followed by pullups and pushups. what time i wake up depends, if I'm lazy i'll do 7am, normally i do 530. I'm not a morning person so i struggle to get out the door. do my run, get home and do a protein shake then go shower.shit,shave. after that if I have time, which I normally do, I make a 3 egg omelet with cheese and tomato, i also have a solid hefty chunk of feta cheese and maybe some spinach or arugula. I'll have a cup of coffee along with all this.

fasting is okay but there's no reason to starve yourself. fasting triggers survival instincts such as your brain working harder and faster, so you can find food, but I've found that this will make you burn out faster for no real benefit.

That's a neat career track.

Early more runs are nice to do after the run is over. Did that ~14 years ago for cross country. Makes the rest of the day better.

Good luck with OCS. Sounds like Air Force is the route guessing by you being an aerospace engineer.