PICK ONE AND ONLY ONE

>BTC
>ETH

Attached: 51c.png (658x545, 210K)

ETH, not really difficult

chx

LINK

LTC

Attached: marius madman.jpg (256x256, 18K)

YOU DIDNT FOLLOW THE RULES

I picked eth yesterday

ETH will be the first to reach a trillion market cap

If you think BTC will get to 100k that’s a little above a 25x.

If BTC is 100k do you think ETH will be worth than 3.5k per eth?

There’s you answer.

BTC
The Flippining faggots are delusional, BTC may get flipped, but not by ETH.

Short term ETH long term BTC

how short term we talkin? will ETH ever hit $1k again?

BTC is the only truly sure thing in all of crypto.

ETH is the second surest thing, so it's also a good choice.

But between the two, it has to be BTC.

Yeah I picked ETH. Everybody knows what’s happening here

BSV

BTC

Attached: 1515276479683.jpg (1000x1000, 103K)

>BTC is the only truly sure thing in all of crypto.
Yes, it sure that BTC will be a forgotten relic within the next handful of years.

You could literally throw either at me for free, and I'd tell you to go fuck yourself.

The sooner cryptoshit goes out of fashion, the better. You fuckwad cryptomorons are insufferable assholes with zero knowledge of finance. It's like a bunch of 12 year olds watched an episode of "America's Deadliest Catch" and decided to spend your idiot parents' money to buy a crab boat and show all of the seasoned fishermen how you know it all.
You aren't a threat. You're just fucking annoying and obnoxious as hell. You'll lose every dime of money you never earned in the first place, eventually, and that can't come soon enough for me. I just wish you didn't have government programs or idiot parents to feed you so that I could enjoy watching you literally starve to death as you so richly deserve.

ETH

DOGE

Eth desu, i don't like the color of btc.

Eth desu, I don't like the color of btc.

I bet you would fist your ass hole on camera for a bitcorn

Fucking neither because I’m not a moron. These so-called currencies could only be sustainable if picked up by big banks or governments. And if that happens, what’s the point? Regulation is coming to ruin the party, and then the price will drop to zero. Have fun eating dog food and giving out handjobs in a pub toilet.