>He hasn't bought NKN yet

The absolute state

Attached: 1550510046703.png (919x396, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/nknetwork/the-origin-of-nkn-scalable-moca-consensus-based-on-cellular-automata-20d9985130c0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But I have
50k marine repoting

imagine buying gook shit in 2019.

chx is the real moonshot

good job fren and green ID

60k here. Hopefully that’s enuf

yes sirs please buy bags sirs

Plz do the needful and buy nkns sirs

10k baby bag here frens

Attached: 1527953686774.jpg (1600x670, 429K)

67k bag here. Comfy.

well that's $100k eo2020

That volume profile does look pretty juicy, quite characteristic of an impending breakout

350k reporting in. Keep your hands strong by rubbing with carnauba wax.

gj with useless token, they artificially created use case for something that doesn't need a token.

i have a similar prediction EOY 2020 with all the good things coming for NKN, mass adoption is coming. 600k holder here, though

fuck. i just tried to go through id verification on gate, so i can withdraw.
it's the most retarded service so far ever seen. it's so highly automated, it's like gate tech support is literally 1 or 2 dudes. given that i am concerned how my identity might be sold somewhere

You’ll be right mate, they’ve helped me a few times. One when I lost my phone and needed to disable 2fa, again to fast track KYC to withdraw. Gate.io is underrated imo.

I am sure it will be sorted out eventually, strap in

We’ve already moved from chx to lto to nkn

Keep up you inept pajeet cunt

Pics or it didn’t happen
Blockfolio or larp

its believable desu. holding 1.1mil here

Looked mildly interesting until I saw it was associated with Stephen Wolfram's cellular automata bullshit

I’m not saying it’s not believable I’m saying post proof.

You too basedboy

blockfolio isnt proof of anything desu

It’s not a pump and dump shitcoin you insufferable cunt

How is this a bad thing you simpleton?

Wolfram is a smart guy, but the cellular automata stuff is largely uninteresting, and an absolutely bizarre thing to shoehorn into a blockchain product. If you read the whitepaper on the cellular automata stuff, it's virtually pajeet buzzword bingo. The coin is even named after Wolfram's dumb book A New Kind of Science.

It kind of forms the basis for their MVCA consensus/gossip protocol:

medium.com/nknetwork/the-origin-of-nkn-scalable-moca-consensus-based-on-cellular-automata-20d9985130c0

I'll admit I only just now looked at the coin for the first time so maybe there's something to it and the bad vibes I'm getting are unfounded. But it's kind of the same reason I think Holo is doomed garbage - blockchain tech is so complex and difficult that all the Ethereum developers have barely managed to get a handle on it in 4 years, and these jokers want to do some crazy ass research level alternative that's supposed to be better somehow? Too much reliance on hopium for my taste.

thats reasonable, but NKN is most certainly not just proposing some far out wishy-washy speculative tech - watch their recent tech talk from the CTO, at current development NKN is scalable to 1 million+ nodes with 10k+ TPS without sharding or state channels in use. The testnet/network is still early so they haven't yet run stress tests etc but keep an eye out over the coming months, MVCA and Proof-of-Relay were designed for scalability in networking and data transmission use case far beyond what current blockchains offer

Ok, I'll give their tech talk a watch at least before coming to any conclusions on it

there is also one coming up this thursday addressed to ABC blockchain community in cali, which I think is more in depth

lol, fuck your hopium, they already did that and proved that, it's working on the testnet and the current implementation is capable of 1 M nodes with 10k TPS.

Use a VPN bud. I routed my traffic through Singapore and withdrew my NKN without KYC

0xf754edfe887a7f13783f116af38ceae471b267a7 0xf267a7f82b3644f5d36c4e9b424b7dc1394beb27

Which one are you?

LOL post Blockfolio? You know I could just falsify that as well right?

Trust me user, I am a small NKN fish

Right now prices are suppressed