Whale action

Anyone else keeping track of whale activity? I count 5 whales who FOMO'd in, and 4 who already took their profits. That last whale may be about to get rekt.

Attached: whale.png (1129x549, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/tx/0xa6d458fdfb858fa603143d30581c0584d66261a5e9f4601ecf12be4694a7ac5b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We dumping?

Not necessarily. We only dump after all the whales got their profits. There is still one whale out there on the red.

bumping quality bread

Actually one of the best TA's I've seen on here in a while. Moonboi's don't understand math well enough to realize that the formulas are only guidelines, and they get matched to the chart, not the other way around.

What else do you see on here? I'm personally not a big TA guy either way but I'd like to know what else you see.

This chart doesn’t even have volume indicated. This is garbage speculation.

back to low 3k range by end of the week

I take off all indicators before I post on Jow Forums because I don't want people to know what I'm actually doing, just share whatever I found. It's 1 minute chart, you can check the volume yourself on tradingview or wherever, too lazy to take the screenshot again.

I just came to share OP but without telling my methods I believe this is the point where the pump loses steam, but I still think it will go higher.

no we bull forever until this pump activates quantum time warp and BTC replaces all matter in the galaxy becoming the only true form of energy that simple priceless

yes you stupid nigger we're dumping to $2400 once they stop pumping

how do you know that a green candle with a big upper wick couldn't as well be a whale taking profit?
plus the 1-minute chart and its wicks look different on every exchange you look at so what makes you sure that this the right chart

You don't need volume in this case, although it is important. Think of this as non-standard analysis.

I buy that.

Kek how did you narrow the whales down to this number?

This user gets it

Is that the fucking 1min chart you faggot

like the thread. One whale will dump soon: etherscan.io/tx/0xa6d458fdfb858fa603143d30581c0584d66261a5e9f4601ecf12be4694a7ac5b

kek whales

Attached: 9985442.png (587x396, 23K)

>how do you know that a green candle with a big upper wick couldn't as well be a whale taking profit?

Because of the way these markets work. Look at the candles, most are tiny and with invisible wicks. The only thing that causes these long candles are when a whale puts in an order.

In your scenario, there would already need to be a huge green candle before the whale decided to dump but for that huge green candle to exist, there must already have been a whale who put in a huge buy order. So even in that case I am half-right because there was a whale who fomo bought.

Obviously, we can't be 100% certain but I think this is reasonable.

>plus the 1-minute chart and its wicks look different on every exchange you look at so what makes you sure that this the right chart

True but that's why I'm using the exchange with the highest volume. There's also some strategic benefit to bitMEX. It is the only place where you can make more bitcoin by going long bitcoin. Whales flock to these places to make more bitcoin, while having bots that slowly sell those profits on other exchanges.

>we dump after all whales got their profits
Why do people keep putting whales on a pedistool? The market doesn't wait for anyone

Yeah I use Bitmex a lot. The long wicks could be anyone dumping it doesn't have to be one specific whale. And seriously, 1min candles? gtfo

If you even understood what I'm doing you would realize that only the 1m candles make sense. Would be even better if we had 1 second candles but no one keeps track of that.

the long green wicks imho are caused by stop loss orders of short traders being triggered. I honestly don't think that wales are that stupid to buy huge amounts on green candles