Psychedelic crypto shit

Planning a trip later this week. Going to look into the price of chainlink in the future. Share crypto art you feel might help direct the flow of traffic..

Attached: 1523456925280.jpg (900x675, 211K)

DMT or what?

Attached: 1541254367882.jpg (1220x684, 411K)

Shrooms actually. I've heard DMT is more focused and am intrigued, however.

Had a dream yesterday where LINK gained 889% in just a day

wen moon terrestial sergey

Attached: 1550517171531.png (403x347, 247K)

Shrooms may give you an impression of a price or whatever, but if you literally want to have your reality (and 5 senses) completely replaced by a different possible future reality, complete with transimensional elves and dancing geometry, DMT is the way to go. Vape 40mg clean spice out of a GVG, you ca use changa if you want a longer/deeper experience.

Link token will never become so high because it will become too volatile. Volatility is a dangerous thing for companies staking link into contracts for any length of time which could be affected by large volatility.

Also it doesn't make sense for the price of link to rise high and fast either.
Imagine this:
>You need to place a multi billion dollar derivative contract.
>You stake $10billion thus increasing every link token by about $10.
>Jow Forums neets all market sell their links and crash the price making your derivative contract worthless by the time it executes.
>You cry because you thought tokens would be "locked"

change my mind

actually doing some shrooms soon myself. god speed user, may your trip be blessed.

ill change your mind easily. the link token price will be directly correlated to its income producing properties. around ~6%.

next.

>he does not know about machine elves

I've read about about glowy blue people and demonic pacts with actual demons. First time hearing about elves.

So the value of your token increases 6% yearly? That sounds like a great singularity.

Psychedelics are psychedelics some are just stronger than others, none are more "focused" wtf does that even mean cunt?
Why is it the psychedelics users are so pretentious and think their better than everyone else? They're just drugs nothing else not a portal to the after life.....

no. read what i said over again. and the again.

>and the again.
stop gobbling on cock faggot and you might be able to speak properly.

The value will not increase by more than 6% when all you make is a yearly return of ....6%
Are you fucking stupid or what?

check the akashic record

>change my mind

Sure, here's where you went wrong:
>Jow Forums neets all market sell their links and crash the price ***making your derivative contract worthless*** by the time it executes

This is not how this works at all and I'm not sure you've read much on chainlink with this pathetic attempt at actual fud.

LINK tokens are simply collateral. A node w/ 10 billion staked losing 5% here and gaining 5% there in volatile market fluctuations doesn't "make your derivative contract worthless". The contract still executes and the chainlink network provides the secure decentralized data that makes that happen. Thats it.

The amount of USD/LINK tied up in a node simply INFLUENCES the value of contracts that the node can get assigned. If a 10 billion dollar node loses 15% in USD-LINK value then it's now an 8.5 billion dollar node that will receive assignments based on that current value.

I'm not sure you know how any of this works.

Attached: 1526299783089.png (657x539, 110K)

LMFAO holy fucking shit youre a retarded faggot

imagine being this fucking retarded you dont even understand how income producing assets are calculated to derive their market value

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

Im talking about the company who buys $10billion worth of link to put into his contract that will be shared out upon his contract executing you dumb fuck. No major business will risk putting so much into link if the value of tokens becomes too high or volatile.

LMFAO. stop posting you idiot you CLEARLY have no fucking CLUE how this works.

God, get a life, cryptokid.

Crypto is moronic, dead, shit, etc.

I don't care what you do with your money, throw it into hookers, booze, and gambling if you damn well like. Even crypto, which is less rewarding than the aforementioned.

But for fuck's sake, could you and your ilk stop shitting up Jow Forums with this nonsense? Please? It's like having a board for medical discussion in which 50% of the posters talk about holistic crystal aura therapy for cancer and 25% more are rabid anti-vaxxers. Just fucking stop and let people who know what the fuck they're doing have a turn at the wheel, eh?

Says the nervous guy who can't explain why his 6% ROE will make his token go 10,000%

its clear youre coping hard. nowhere did i say the price will increase 10000% lmfao. jesus christ kid just off yourself. your genes are worthless.

leave that psychedelic shit in your discord delphi

Explain how a 6% ROE which is just slightly above inflation will cause an asset to increase substantially in price?

WHERE THE FUCK DID I SAY THAT THE PRICE WILL INCREASE SUBSTANTIALLY YOU ABSOLUTE DUMBFUCK

You don't "buy" 10 billion worth of LINK to execute a contract worth 10 billion dollars you absolute fucking idiot. You also don't buy LINK to execute the payout of a 10 billion dollar contract.

You are destroying yourself with every word you type.

>6%
>JUST SLIGHTLY ABOVE INFLATION
No wonder youre this fucking stupid. you must live in Venezuela.

How is an increase from June last year(0.17-22cents) to now (0.40 something) an 6% increase?

Attached: 1534077593214.jpg (1200x1200, 763K)

Thanks for confirming that nice singularity user. You can step away from the computer and took your blood pressure meds now

You do realise you need to fund a smart contract with either link or ETH in order for it to deploy...right? Have you even used a smart contract before?

at the moment any increase is based on speculation only, i was talking about the value based on it's usage with that dumb fuck who said 6%

thanks. keep proving what a dumb fuck you linkies are.

>at the moment any increase is based on speculation only, i was talking about the value based on it's usage with that dumb fuck who said 6%

Sorry should probably read the thread before falling right in.

LMFAO

Attached: tenor (4).gif (356x196, 548K)

You still cant even explain how you got that 6% figure or how it's any better than putting your money in a high interest savings account.

just stop posting youre an actual dumbass. ive literally explained it to you in brainlet terms and youre still too stupid to understand.

You haven't explained once. You pulled a figure of 6% from your ass with no explanation on how that will affect the price of link. Dumb fuck you just sperg and make insults with no logical explanations at all. You're a nigger 100%

youre a brainlet 100%

I suggest looking at various Mandela's for inspiration

I've given you about 7 opportunities to explain your 6%. I can only take your continued lack of explanation as a 10000% confirmation that you are indeed a nigger with no brain.

>Im talking about the company who buys $10billion worth of link to put into his contract that will be shared out upon his contract executing you dumb fuck. No major business will risk putting so much into link if the value of tokens becomes too high or volatile.

Attached: 1254453434.gif (365x254, 1.21M)

watchm/read mckenna. this shold be compulsory before psychedelic exploration. have fun and choose company wisely.

>ad hominem
Do you realise that your weak fud only strengthens my hands, heathen?

Attached: 1550435717922.png (334x506, 292K)

This. I'm buying more as soon as we hit a dip. This retard always comes around at the tail end of a pump

>keeps gifs of laughing men on his computer
thanks for confirming that faggots are retards.

Do you realise none of you have even the slightest understanding of tokenconomics and not one of you has given an example on how the price of chainlink can realistically rise or even sustain a high value or high volatility for businesses using smart contracts?

Attached: 1548386097727.png (671x519, 146K)

Thanks for sharing what you look like right now user. Go ask your mom for a tissue

Attached: 1549674158009.jpg (645x968, 153K)

If running a node with 1 LINK gives you $3 / year, how would you price that LINK?

youre asking too much of this brainlet, the complexity of this question is beyond the IQ of his dumbass to comprehend and answer.

Absolutely fucking worthless, what the fuck amigunnado with $3?

How do you propose 1 link gives you $3/ year though?

bro just neck yourself. seriously. youre wasting this planets precious resources on sustaining your life.

Attached: 1549510381605.png (310x315, 382K)

Still waiting for how you pulled 6% out of your fat american asshole, cunt

can and will do

Sigh.. Either youre baiting or sub-100 IQ

Explain how you helped your friend pull 6% out of his faggot asshole you shit rimmer

and explain how you earn $3 from 1 link every year. You can't just pull these numbers from your faggot asses and expect them not be scrutinised.

why the fuck have you not necccd yourself yet? i thought i made it quite clear that youre wasting precious resources. you thick dumb cunt lmfao.

Man, 6% is what the LINK gives you per year.

If you stake $1000 LINK you get $60 / yr.

If $1000 worth of LINK suddenly gives you $200 / yr, then the price of LINK will rise because the %-yield / yr is too high per LINK.

Go read a book or something

Its just a random number you dumb fuck

This op, it does not matter what kind of psyc you take, just focus on tapping into the akashic record.

Attached: 1540122857435.jpg (1406x1180, 505K)

10g of shrooms will do the trick too though.

if you wanna be tripping balls for 12 hours. 10g's of shrooms is hero mode.

>Its just a random number you dumb fuck
Thanks for proving my point here.

that youre a brainlet? i think we all knew from the first post you made dipshit.

eh it's not that bad. you get to travel through space and time. talk to some...things.

That you are just pulling numbers out of your faggot assholes. It's not that difficult to follow a conversation is it? Then again it must be if you like to pull things out of your ass all the time. Have fun being a nigger faggot.

>may your trip be blessed.
and may your trips be checked

Most ive done is around 6g’s and it was a crazy fucking time. Loved it. Smoked a joint at the comeback and got to experience another wave of it. Talked to some tree’s, was told we are not only killing them but killing ourselves in excluding ourselves from nature. Def reccommend high doses just be prepared for it.

>coming to you live from mumbai, it's pajeet!

Attached: street-scene-india-new-delhi-any-time-of-day-streets-are-a-hive-of-BN8225.jpg (1300x929, 275K)

yeah trees are all about guilt trips. i stay away from them whilst high.

Attached: trees.jpg (512x384, 40K)

Attached: 1455563225172.gif (500x500, 2.1M)