About to invest $6000 into crypto

I'm not going to by a meme alt so I am sticking with the big dogs. Which one should I get BTC or ETH? I can either get 1.5 BTC or 40 ETH.

Attached: ee9.png (800x450, 582K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freighttrust.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

EOS

ary
freighttrust.net

No and no. I am going with a blue chip coin not a meme alt.

get 0.75 btc and 20 eth. or 1btc rest eth.What is so hard retard

Then you're an idiot. Buy EOS

1 Btc, 10 LTC, 1000 BTCP.

BTC straight up. You wanna end up like all the alters who lost it all?

GTFO BENIS

>You wanna end up like all the alters who lost it all?

Dude, do you understand bear markets? You hold fiat (or btc if you want to stay in crypto) to the bottom and then buy up strong alts, as well as btc if you haven't got enough.

BSV will win. At least get 2 of them if you really want to "invest" in only BTC and ETH.

Attached: wojak.jpg (1690x1340, 404K)

>implying

You don't understand what you are buying and should stay away.

This whole space is a vaporware soap opera and if you don't get that, you are going to get burned unless you happen to be a lucky idiot. You won't make fuck all if you don't understand that you need to abandon your sensibilities, treat your money as magic internet points, and learn the game where you half-heartedly chase meme coins and take profits before the "all in" faggots catch fire.

Bitcoin. Alternative take the red pill and get some monero

$500 to spend on a Binance shitcoin. What do you think.

ICX? VET? NEO? Any other scamcoins to buy?

BTC all in 100x leverage.

those are chink coins.

32 ETH rest BTC.

I think alts are better, but they require more babysitting. I have a value of 2.5 BTC and its mainly in alts.

50/25/25 btc/Eth/link

LINK
You're obviously ready to lose money, you might as well do it for the memes.
Best case scenario, the meme magic works, and you can join us all when we collectively buy out New Zealand and turn it into Chan Island.

I already have a comfy stack of link

The five coins you should be looking at is XLM, ADA, Zcash, ETH, and BNB. Thank me later.

Reading this thread I feel so bad for newfags
you're all going to get unfathomably justed just like I was in mid 2017
I'll pray that there's another bullrun after this

if you'd actually consider my opinion
just buy both you clown

Anyone who invests in Grin now is going to be set up for a nice 10x.

BTC and ETH are too established for dramatic gains. The rest of the coins mentioned in this thread are shitcoins. Grin has everything going for it: next gen technology, community-driven development, fair distribution, no ICO, no premine, no foundation, no boogeyman behind the scenes trying to part you from your money, just a bunch of hackers trying out new stuff just the way bitcoin started out.

pajeet

I would do BTC.
Not ETH.
Because ETH is going to fall after the fork on Feb 25th.
Plus EOS will slowly take over ETH.

If you change your mind about investing in ALTs, go for NKN.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (398x478, 563K)

>Plus EOS will slowly take over ETH.
it will do no such thing
>Because ETH is going to fall after the fork on Feb 25th.
If you're implying to the halved generation of new ETH due to the 'ice age' then the fork introduces a 2/3 cut in ETH generation so the economics won't change much.

Based post.
Based dubs, 99.

Im unironically all in NKN now.

Unironically, BTC is the answer.

You could be right about your second thing.

But EOS is poised to become the number 2 crypto.

Unless ETH can hurry the fu*k up and fork into Casper proof of stake.

delegated POS isn't overtaking anything, it's fundamentally flawed.
Go back to plebbit and take your spacing with you.

yes buy high after a sucker's rally. Good idea. You'll make it. Remember to sell low though.

yeah invest in grin, with massive inflation for for years then a persistent high emission rate.

idiot.

LTC

You can afford close to three hundred million satoshi and you choose to buy ETH. You’re a retard OP. Bitcoin is the only crypto that matters.

based and redpilled

10% alts
90% btc

If you are retarded in math, buy 1.35 BTC. Split the rest on “blue chips” as you call it