Why is it dumping?

Why is it dumping?

Attached: 20190214_155022.jpg (634x376, 133K)

Everyone understood there's better projects out there.

Maybe because theire project is illegal because of satosis patents

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Because Link’s javascript has been hacked and now all the nodes are being affected, meaning they will go offline one by one.

But here's the real trick; every node that goes offline first has to be validated by other nodes, Thus the first node won't go offline until EVERY SINGLE NODE has verified it actually has gone offline

meanwhile in REQ-land

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-02-18 um 22.37.24.png (1240x820, 107K)

LINK will be in an infinite javascript loop. Maybe if you're a programmer you will recognize FOR and WHILE loops. Well.. This is a FOR loop that NEVER ends.

The price will TANK to at least 50 satoshi. Maybe even lower when the nodes are actually verified being offline.

YOU ABSOLUTE MANIAC!!!

nice can't wait to fill my bags

But singularity wenn??

Attached: 1550351367101.png (549x577, 492K)

Attached: slowly losing my mind.jpg (1053x1092, 373K)

>goes up
>goes down

YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN THAT

because its a meme and a PND

So I can buy more.

mmmmm oracles mmmmmmm hmmmmmmm

Attached: 116hkwda3as01.png (406x438, 46K)

so we can buy more user
holy fuck this isn't hard

explain yourself

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Only 50x to go until ATH.

so i can buy more

/thread

it is starting to look like a scam more and more.

> Teleports behind you with patents

Attached: Stiffed_Vision.jpg (500x282, 115K)

Kek wasn't this NEO fud from like a year ago

Yes & check'd

Dumping? Lol.

Dude, so are you

Look at the pivotal tracker. They have added tasks until the end of April.
Main net goes live Q4 if you want to be super optimistic, but given how slowly any progress is done it will probably be 2020.
Link is going to bleed back down to 5k once more people realize how far we're still from main net.

Huh

Alt right scam coin. Told you guys.

Attached: snapcringe.png (571x529, 131K)

Ydo..

What's Alt about it?

you realize mainnet regardless when its released achieves nothing still. the entire roadmap of LINK goes way beyond mainnet.

Fuck you im jewish and i won't let the alt right take credit for scamming everyone when it was really the jews. Im part of a group of jews who browse Jow Forums and we sll decided to shill a scam to the alt right. I shilled it here first in august/september 2017. I was the first to mention their poc at sibos and the first to speculate that chainlink will btfo xrp. Ive been shilling it her for over a year because its so much fun to scam the alt right and you faggots fell for it. You are all so gullible if people make enough memes and talk about it on here non stop you think its the next thing. You know who assblaster was? The son of the rabbi at my locsl synogogue. Kek. My friend Asher used a bot to get the "fabled" >7777777 get. Get fucked nazis.

Attached: 1550311576660.jpg (1024x1024, 424K)

Oh i heard of this. Biz is fucked then. Jews are fucking sneaky.

Checked

Attached: 1550053969995.gif (511x512, 105K)

this was always my favorite FUD. So whimsical, so imaginative.

>dumping sideways

WOO BOI...
GAAAAAY

Meanwhile, what? It goes DOWN in sats value? The delusion is real.

Attached: reqt.png (564x423, 26K)

I can only get so erect user
t. still accumulating

Get out.

>It goes DOWN in sats value?
>unironically giving a shit about boomer coin value
any coin that can decouple from bitcoin will make it

ZOOM OUT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS FFS! WHY ARE YOU WATCHING 2 MIN CANDLES!?

Attached: 1537488974296.jpg (2626x2620, 817K)

Fud

pretty much the only reason I believe in chainlink is because it goes down against bitcoin but up against usd