Is there any crypto that can beat Tron TRX, when it comes to passive income?

Is there any crypto that can beat Tron TRX, when it comes to passive income?

> Interest rate of about 7 % just by voting, not even counting compound interest
> Monthly BTT airdrops
> Some tokens like ANTE grant you dividends from gambling sites

Attached: TronTRX.jpg (640x640, 18K)

Or you could just own EOS that is faster and actually runs on its own code.

The old news about the "stolen" code from ETH.
How much is your interest rate for just hodling EOS?

Link once staking comes around will perform way better than this chink shit

Does LINK at the moment give you any interest rate or just maybe in the future?

I made 88% last year on airdrops and then on that total I made 12% on my 188% from Chintai leasing so you can figure out what that is. Stay poor.

That FUD is real by the way. It's just a fucking ETH clone. I'd rather & do use ETH.

This. Tron is basically just a Chinese knock-off of EOS. Passive income in crypto is a joke right now regardless of the platform, but I've actually been using my EOS to trade/arbitrage/gamble and have 6x'd my stack since last summer.

You still in 2017? Since your days TRX has launched a working mainnet and a more active ecosystem than ETH.
It is quicker and cheaper in transactions than ETH and gives more incentive to dapp developers.
EOS is a good project, too. I also have some.

I am excited which one of those two will make the race as number one dapp-platform with mass adoption.

Seems like EOS had more trouble getting their mainnet started than the "knock-off".
Or is all that FUD against TRX just because it is chinese and not from Murrica?

It doesn't have a more active ecosystem then ETH. it has spam transactions between 100 wallets through gambling dapps 24 hours a day.

It's can't even be a fucking human provably because they would need to sleep. It's a chinese scam to fake volume to sell their gambling token to you. Don't mistake that for users.

Tronbet does the most daily $ volume out of all dapps on all platforms, only "FarmEos" comes close. ANTE is the best token to be holding right now.

It doesn't have a more active ecosystem then ETH. it has spam transactions between 100 wallets through gambling dapps 24 hours a day.

It's can't even be a fucking human provably because they would need to sleep. It's a chinese scam to fake volume to sell their gambling token to you. Don't mistake that for users

All Chinese coins are scams. Even the ones with "functioning" mainnets. Even the ones ON the EOS network. The Chinese cannot be trusted. In all seriousness, if you do your research you'll see that Tron has innovated nothing and are simply copy pasting code, and Justin Sun has a classic con-man personality with no evident technical knowledge. They don't have a sustainable funding model either.

It is called automated gambling and yes, some TRX whales do that.
How does that prove your claims about TRX being a "scam"?

It is always the same two arguments against TRX:

1. It is chinese, so it must be bad.
2. It has taken an idea from ETH to improve it, which makes it a "copy".

I said daily $ volume not users. No one uses ETH, its a shitcoin. ETH is going to die when people figure out it's a shitcoin boomer stock.

>1. It is chinese, so it must be bad.
The longer you stick around, the more you'll begin to realize that this is not blind prejudice, but simply reality. Just look at NEO, the most "legitimate" Chinese coin ever, that was touted as the "Chinese Ethereum". It's the same bullshit over and over again. Scamming is part of their culture. The Chinese are incapable of innovating or creating things of true value. All they know how to do is copy paste and extract money.

I would call that a prejudice.

Which super representative gives a 7% return? On what time frame?

Do you realize that “dividends” don’t actually matter? If a publicly traded company hands out X shares to their shareholders as “dividends” it doesn’t actually make the shareholders total holdings worth more. There’s no free lunch.

Funny how Tron dapps work better than EOS and ETH Dapps, but I guess you wouldn't know since you're typing out of your ass, not out of actual due diligence or experience.

Prejudice is usually defined as unfounded. This is just pattern recognition. If you know that every time someone is near a tiger they get eaten, you don't try to pet one.

He said it's not BLIND prejudice. Prejudice isn't inherently bad you brainwashed faggot. Your brain recognizes patterns to protect you from making the same mistakes for eternity.

>Funny how Tron dapps work better than EOS and ETH Dapps
No they don't. Tron is considerably slower than EOS. Ethereum is shit, I will concede, but it still has use cases that Tron will never be able to fill.

Tron gonna be the best coin in the next bull market. Gonna attract every
normies with Bittorrent.

they didn't improve it, though. they're literally a few versions behind on solidity. tronlink injects web3 everywhere while metamask updated that for privacy/security concerns last year. nodes frequently go down. no source verify on tronscan. a contract revert eats 1000 trx. their remix clone developed in house hangs without error messages (thankfully the community came with better clones)
it's just a complete hack job one push away from falling apart at any time, with features impressing the normies. the whole voting stuff (nevermind dpos is a broken consensus model for a serious L1 blockchain), freezing for bandwidth/energy being a thinly disguised way to favor the rich, autosign opening easy attack vectors for scammers...
not going to lie, the spirit of some of these ideas are great. and they'll work the right way on L2 sidechains

Just fuck with any ETH dapp for a few hours and you will understand very clearly why it is shit and why it will never be adopted.

Dpos is not broken at all. It shows that it works.

Of course ETH is much older than TRX and had more time for troubleshooting.
Still TRX just has lower transactions costs and transfers way quicker than ETH.

This is exactly what the cryptomarket needs. It needs the normies to come in. That is the way to mass-adoption.

Enjoy your confirmation bias.

You'll have to learn the hard way I guess.

Tron, Bittorent token and Binance are in a damn hustle with each other.

Sorry but I have to go with TRX. When you have CZ and Justin Sun snuggling up like that. You know the project is bound to make money. EOS is a great project too. Just hold both.