doesn't care I play vidja and watch anime
leaves me alone when I want alone time
isn't over bearing, I can chill with other girls without her going ballistic
doesn't care if I go hang out with my friends
but shes fat
how do I change this anons
she's almost perfect
how do I invest in her weight loss

Attached: 1504917259713.png (489x423, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realself.com/question/american-canyon-ca-katie-wondering-loose
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everything listed below "buys her half" is a red flag

Get your fat ass off the couch and drag her and both of you work out.

How fat are we talking about?

Change yourself you selfish fuck. You honestly don't even deserve her. I hope she lose's interest quick for her sake. Go hug your waifu pillow or some shit.

> saged

Throw her in a cage and ration her food to only 800 calories a day.

dont you realize the price of all that freedom is her being fat?

Rage fuck the pounds off of her

she's like 5'2" and is probably around the 260-270 mark
oh I do deserve her. we have been together for 3 years now. she's great. just fat. but obviously it's not a huge breaker because I'm still with her
I'm 5"11' 230lbs for reference

>doesn't want kids
>doesn't want to get married
Dump her

God damn that's a big bitch.

Dam that’s a lot more than just fat, if you want to change her, your going to have to do it with her

change her diet.

go keto right now. guaranteed she can shed 100 pounds this year

Yikes, you guys are both obese. Just hit the gym together and hope to be chad and Stacy one day.

>doesn't want kids
>fat
that's enough reasons to dump her, the main reason to date girls is to have an offspring

stfu christcuck.

Pics of gf tits?

Yikes! Change yourself first before trying to change her. You need to lose weight too. If only focus on the food part with her she'll lose weight quite easily.

Attached: 1522120803049.png (251x242, 78K)

I've tried getting her to go on keto with me but she couldn't give up muh coffee.

it's biz reason for existing
>make money
>marry qt 3.14 waifu
>make superior offspring
dating a fat girl doesn't help with the superior offspring part btfo newfag

>Poorfags so mad ETH/BTC is taking off and they can’t afford in they have to shitpost
THE COPE IS REAL

>doesn't want kids
dropped
I know you are afraid of what might happen.
But if a girls says "fuck kids" and anyone hating on you afterwards can be dropped from your life too.

More important:
Do you look like you could get something better or are you in the same boat?

I'm a dude that posts on Jow Forums. what do you think

you can drink coffee on keto diet. in fact keto diet calls for adding butter (instead of milk) to coffee, .

have her cut out any soda, juice, candy, pasta, bread, pastries immediately.

Lemme rephrase
Muh dunkin doughnuts caramel light and sweet coffee

> I do deserve her

There's your problem pal. You deserve her as much as you deserve a low bf %.

> entitled millenial

5'11 230 lbs is pretty fat too unless you're muscular. you should dump her and focus on improving on yourself first. try Jow Forums

>I'm 5"11' 230lbs
Oh boy, it is hard to say in her face that she is fat with your stats.
Yes she is way fatter but still :(

Eat less, save money that way.
start basic bodyweight fitness stuff (when she is not around since she may think of manipulating you when you are getting way better than her).

I post on Jow Forums too and I am way above average in most things.
Yes I am still here because I started here years ago when I was a fucking little retard.
Can't leave that place,

> 5"11, 230lbs
fatty fatty fat fat!

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-02-18 um 23.53.10.png (763x528, 507K)

She will cheat the second she is no longer fat

Are you absolutely shredded?
If I were you, I'd gym twice a day and eat clean as a whistle.
Don't have any junk food in the house and never eat anything bad in front of her.
Do that for a year and shell catch on

try to do a hobby together that she might like that works you out pretty heavily but provides a sense of wellness from other things too, like mountain walking, bicycling, swimming, dancing together. Think about what's available in your area.

Trying to get a fat person straight into gymming can be too steep and in many cases all they'll think about is how long it will be until they "make it" (become normal size) and how difficult it is.

The activity should be as enjoyable as possible while still not being meme stuff like taking a walk on flat asphalt.

have her use sweet and low instead of real sugar if she must have in her cofee.

what does she usually cook and eat? add olive oil, coconut oil, butter, avocados, bacon to all the veggie (stay away from starches like potatos) and meat (marbled steak is great) dishes. Stick with high fat, medium protein, and low carb. its so easy to lose weight this way

thanks maybe I'll try that
maybe I can get her into geocaching

doesn't mattery if she loses weight, at 260lbs 5'2 she'll have a shit ton of loose skin. Even if she goes to a normal 100-110lbs she'll never get rid of all the excess skin she accrued from being obese unless she got it surgically removed. plus she doesn't want children that's an instant red flag for any oldfag

>Stick with high fat, medium protein, and low carb. its so easy to lose weight this way
Not for everyone.
t. gained 15kg in 2 months on keto

also helping her lose weight there's a huge chance she'll cheat on you the minute she doesn't look like a primape. It's better for him to improve himself and find other girls that are willing to produce offspring

> loose skin
That is actually caused by remaining fatty tissue underneath that skin that is kind of malformed after rapid weight loss and tends to go away if one just keeps on being in a strong calorie deficit.

I don't want kids

Embrace it fren

Become the architect

fucking HOW?

Wtf you cant post that pepe if you weight 230lbs

>greater than 0.5% body fat
To the curb she goes

loose skin is produced when your body is when your skin loses elasticity and can no longer go back to how it was especially if you're at an older age. This happens a lot when you lose a lot of weight and if you have to lose 150-170lbs there's a 99% chance you're going to have a lot of loose skin. Ignore the stretch marks part, the loose skin is already a big enough deal breaker.

kys faggot
OP you ve got a bitch on a self destruction suicide mission, at best she dies at 45 due to obesity, at worst draggs you with her into the abyss o childless catlady behaviourism, dump that anti woman, no children, no self respect, disgusting

She needs to want to lose weight for herself, not to please you.

She won't be motivated as long as she has her claws sunk into you.

If she needs to attract other males, she'll do the work. As long as you're around, going along with it, she won't change.

Men do the same, but they usually work on their utility value, like earning more money.

My advice, ultimatum. If she doesn't lose weight, or do the work dump her. You need to be doing the same work you're asking her to do. Else it holds no weight and you just look like a selfish lazy bastard.

that's cause you're fat right now and should focus on improving yourself. The fact that your staying with someone obese just shouts low confidence.

I hope you don't listen to the cuck fetishists trying to make you insecure about going through with this. You and her seem like you have a great thing going and becoming healthier and more attractive is good for both of you. If she leaves you due to having more opportunities when she becomes more attractive, it's kind of a blessing in disguise because that means she isn't as into you as she should be to be your gf, and you should split anyway. You come out of the whole thing more attractive as well and more easily able to attract a new mate and having the confidence to try.

Fear is the greatest cucker of them all. Aim for wellness.

If you fast you don't have the loose skin problem.

>t. knower

>she's like 5'2" and is probably around the 260-270 mark
that aint a girl anymore user
it evolved

thanks user
you're alright
I kinda had it in my mind that if she saw me trying to lose weight she would jump on it too

>fucking HOW?
Primarily due to oils nuts and cheese I guess. Maybe I just don't get properly suppressed appetite from eating fat.

At this point it doesnt matter fren, in 3 years max she'll be dead. Fat cows never last long, their heart always end up falling apart in their early 30s or even late 20's sometimes.
tick tock

Attached: 1520807306446.jpg (720x540, 29K)

keto does greatly help when being way overweight.
But one must still keep in mind to not eat excessive calories.

Didn't you got a proper instruction or just did something someone on the internet said?

please don't listen to an autist that doesn't even know how loose skin works. dude obviously never had to go through the struggles of being fat/obese and having low confidence due to it. focus on improving yourself and find a better girl and when you improve yourself you'll want offsprings

realself.com/question/american-canyon-ca-katie-wondering-loose

>mfw I'm a chubby chaser

That's great. Post pics. I don't like the huge belly no ass ones though. You're not high test enough. Get some Asian chick suitable for your fragile self.

Attached: IMG_3986.jpg (640x917, 60K)

>doesn’t want kids
>doesn’t want to get married
>is perfect except for being fat.

KYS OP.

true, dump her and become fashy, a woman who doesnt want kids is mentally broken, you might dont see that yet, but you will, trust user on that part

why would I want to trap myself in marriage
>make it from crypto
>marriage
>get divorced
>half money gone
>child support
>alimony
>can't even see kids
I'm good on the wife and kids trap

thank you, another based user that understands what biz stands for. Focus on improving yourself and girls will come to you. don't hold onto old luggage

kill it with fire, that land whale spends 1/3 of her time being alive on a special needs toilet seat

ok so your rich, what are you going to do when you die? No one is going to spread your genes, no one's going to remember you in 100 years and you'll basically become nonexistant with nothing to prove.

I don't care I'll be dead

Become fat too.

he is fat his girlfriends obese

Untermensch

She wouldn't put up with all that if she wasn't fat my man, that's the problem. If she loses weight she will upgrade in a heartbeat.

And the other two thirds sitting at home as my flesh sofa.

You both sound like losers

>what are you going to do when you die?

Attached: 1511411209760.png (572x496, 26K)

"focusing on women never leads to more money,
But focusing on money usually leads to more women" -user

If she loses the weight she will probably leave you.

This. The sad irony and real blackpill is that if she were hot and fit, all those other traits you love about her would vanish over night.