HOLY FUCK

Attached: 20190218_174617.jpg (1080x1110, 420K)

Literally who

SAUDI
OIL
MONEY
you shit sucking nimrod

he's the goat rapist in charge of chainedblocks development on sand nigger island.

Maybe they caught on to the Israel has no right to exist meme.

>in the name of allah we will eradicate chainlink. Only allah can solve the oracle problem

It's not a meme you stupid kike. It's the general sentiment of this board and Jow Forums in general. Just look at how many replies agree with me.

he's the gay muslim with a pregnant sergey fetish

>Dr Hesham bin Abbas, head of Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Communications and Information Technology’s blockchain initiative

>sergeysshirt

What a timeline

Oracle 'akbaru, oracle 'akbar
'Oracle 'an la 'iilah 'iilaa allah
'decentralized 'an la 'iilah 'iilaa allah
'Chainlink 'ana mhmdana rswl allah
'Town crier 'ana mhmdana rswl allah
hya ealaa alsala
hya ealaa alsala
hya ealaa alfalah
hya ealaa alfalah
Link 'akbaru, Link 'akbar
la 'iilah 'iilaa oracle

Attached: IMG_1599.png (600x654, 437K)

checkeroni with cheese, please

Attached: 1550469675905.jpg (450x450, 37K)

Uh uh

Attached: A31F02FC-7FAB-4185-9FAA-228616E9E0EB.jpg (1242x1805, 816K)

Also from the other thread that posted this tweet

Attached: 08D48EF3-E0AE-44D1-952B-C37DA7F2D329.jpg (1125x645, 239K)

based post with based digits.

Israel shouldn't exist but it does and that's the way it is. Also it's the only place in the middle east that westerners should even consider visiting.

>Data is the new Oil

>Chin Link

What did he mean by this?

ALLAHU ACKBAR
ALLAHU ACKBAR

Transliteration of the arabic word to an English one probably

doing some research on this guy to make sure hes legit, found a picture of him here with that one bearded autistic jesus looking user from that chainlink meetup late last year

Attached: file.png (1569x884, 1.38M)

Attached: arabmonies.jpg (709x1109, 288K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-18 at 5.35.52 PM.png (653x101, 28K)

do these retards ever take their terrorist hats off?

hey now, let’s not be rude to the a-rabs. They are going to make us filthy rich!!!!!!

the only time they're ever removed is when they do a suicide bombing and bits of their bodies are flung everywhere

Attached: file.png (626x347, 88K)

look user, your language is not appreciated here. Take your racism aswell.

those are napkins you moron!

we don't tolerate intolerance on 4channel fren
kindly stop

If it weren't for the getting shot part, I think Afghanistan or Libya would be a lot more fun to visit.

we don't tolerate intolerance towards intolerance on 4channel fren
kindly stop

based

Ethereum has no right to exist.

Attached: SergeyBinTenderloin.jpg (800x440, 143K)

>linkies now saying the opinion of some durka durka mudslime is big news

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA let me guess this is another one of those "hundreds of teams" or whatever. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. The absolute state of linktards. Link $0.10 eoy.

Attached: sergey11.jpg (303x463, 84K)

we're rubbing elbows with high level people. soon Jow Forumsraelis and 4channelers in general will be card carrying members of the global elite.

Attached: file.png (615x768, 110K)

I wonder what he thinks about pregnant Sergey.

Are we memeing Chainlink into the favor of Saudi royalty? Sergey really owes us one, shit

That durka durka has more money than you’ll make in your lifetime idiot. If he’s serious, our bags will be pumped to the moon.

lmao who would'ev believed that I just were smarter then the 99% of people I have met in life. I have absolutely skipped school, used drugs & almost got my self in to prison for selling drugs. I'm a dissapointment machine for everyone close to me and a clinical fuckup who is enjoying n33tbuxx at the age of 24. All my friends are who are working a low level healthcare/construction job are telling me to get a job so I have 'something' in life. Yet all of those guys get blacked out for the whole weekend of drugs and alcohol.

Oh my now I'm going to enter the world of 1% elites what a timeline to be alive I say

Attached: 1504212323936.png (420x420, 58K)

WTF i love saudis and jews now

Attached: 2019-02-18 18_42_49-Dr. Hesham Bin-Abbas 🇸🇦 on Twitter_ _I'm a Muslim man but I have to a (611x594, 76K)

Kek’d and Check’d

Attached: 09B723DE-72CB-468E-BC7C-F4974539F26E.jpg (888x1120, 122K)

Holy kek & check'd

youre gonna make it you degenerate loser

checked

Attached: dubsoftheforbiddenone.jpg (400x580, 51K)

outrageous levels of digits in here

this fucking faggot browses Jow Forums
hope it's haram and he gets beheaded

This makes so much sense tbqh.

Attached: 1546000182619.jpg (1046x914, 221K)

What do you think all the elites were doing in the 60s and 70s? Getting zonked off their mind on lsd and any other drugs around. Total loser hippies, now they run the world.

mfw when whites are going extinct and pajeets are literally advancing with such forward thinking choices.

The absolute mad men

I feel the exact same way, 23, GED, around 40k LINK. Almost got sent to prison for weapons related charges jan 2018. Be safe out there marines, quit drinking and drugs, just smoke weed, there are forces afoot trying to trip us up.

>Just look at how many replies agree with me.
Israel has no right to exist, but using this sentiment makes you a larger faggot then the kikiest kike.

Big if true

Stop this man!

Attached: data_is_the_new_oil.jpg (691x1709, 428K)

i cant stop fucking laughing what the fuck is this timeline meme boomer is communicating with saudi prince kekek

Fucking based boomer.

Saying that israel have no right to exist is a globalist trojan to implant the meme that nations should not exist and that only states matter.

Remember, people saying "israel should not exist" are ALWAYS on the side of sandniggers, and do not care about the extermination of the kikes.
Humans say "we need to make the holocaust real", not "israel have no right to exist".

Attached: DIGITS.png (640x360, 195K)

Based techreview

Attached: MITTechReviewLink.png (1300x1500, 293K)

Israeli's existence is based on the Holohoax. A lie about a lie.

This loosely translates to:

"Never in my days have I seen a potentially successful business proposition fail so dismally as @chainlin it is now clear they lack the resources required to ever even consider approaching the oracle problem."

Wow that’s actually racist. Tone it down, or I’ll have to ban you from 4channel.

I love this timeline

this thread is nopants as fuck

>it's the only place in the middle east that westerners should even consider visiting

Why would I visit? Do they need help counting the money?

Allah bin ackbah

Attached: 1234.jpg (1169x768, 365K)

Me too fren, me too. We're gonna make it

Attached: 1549859577736.gif (100x100, 7K)

Attached: 114b047b7a3f1e0ee67c269b48f66ba13d52f077a0ee1e300db7c3def8fc15a3.png (295x346, 4K)

HOLY FUCKING KEK IM CRYING WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS TIMELINE THE MEMES ARE BLEEDING INTO THE FABRIC OF REALITY AGAIN

Attached: DFB9E59B-A8FA-4797-B958-756C51F6E7B1.jpg (840x480, 79K)

sounds like cognitive dissonance. Israel is a country, will forever be a country, and will be one of the top military, economic, and technologic countries in our life times. Get over it incel.

you hate jews because you're a fucking idiot. no justification any other way

This amount of delusion makes me laugh like crazy, Israel will be wiped off the planet by the end of 2020 america and europe are slowly dying, I srael is living on borrowed time sorry sweetheart

>economic high
>dying

hey guess what, Israel will be here the rest of this year, it'll be here for another 12 months after that, and guess what another 12 months after that there's a trend there you just don't exist in the real world.

Attached: kikegibs.png (545x649, 208K)

Bold words for a cockroach.

and so what? it could be alil higher sure

Attached: b35.jpg (600x568, 38K)

I disagree. It's not that Israel has no right to exist, it's that the Jewish people themselves have no right to exist.

damn what are u going to do when you join?

we could probably have sex with chainsaws and the MEDIA WOULD COVER IT UP LOL

you guys should just convert to Judaism so you have the social pressure from those around you to not be fucking cucked ass losers and value tangible goal driven life styles.

>DUDE convert to judaism to enjoy material benefits LMAO
I'm a bondservant of Christ and He is going to toss all the kikes into the Lake of Fire.

Attached: 1543860225944.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Attached: 1545934963356.png (922x620, 1.22M)

I said convert so you have the social pressure from the religion and other jews to not be a loser, i didn't say because it would give you stuff. you're so fucking brain dead you can't even read basic sentences, the absolute state of cucks on Jow Forums.

>jew sperging about jesus

btfo

jesus is a jew?

he is the son of god, how shameful that you want to bring down to obey the president of israel, israel has no right to exist

Uncle oldfag was right about you clowns

Who dedicated his life to serving and teaching judaism.

ALHAMDULILAH.
MY BROTHERS.
IT IS HAPPENING.

>teaching judaism
>he literally gets killed on wood because he did blasphemy against all jew laws

He was killed by the romans fag.

whats funny is that the thing these cucks hate jews for is the thing there on biz to post about.

Matthew 27:22-25
>22“What then should I do with Jesus who is called Christ?” Pilate asked. They all answered, “Crucify Him!”

>23“Why?” asked Pilate. “What evil has He done?” But they shouted all the louder, “Crucify Him!”

>24When Pilate saw that he was accomplishing nothing, but that instead a riot was breaking out, he took water and washed his hands before the crowd. “I am innocent of this man’s blood,” he said. “You bear the responsibility.”c

>25All the people answered, “His blood be on us and on our children!”

There were tons of people crucifixed for tons of reasons and jews NEVER made a martyr out of them because of taboo, since in the bible it says being killed hanged or hailed to wood is "God's curse", there is no way jews could martyrdom jesus and you have the book of Maccabes as an example of how jews reacted to crucifixion

The only way to make it get a myth status is that if he actually had a bunch of jewish apostle people that, seeing the miracles that happened, still believed even though the taboo still happened and they were completely casted out from real judaism, moreover the only argument against the historical Jesus and the apostles is that somehow modern jews scholars say the book of Acts was written in the second century, and the only argument they have for that conjecture is that supposedly the books of Acts was written against Marcionism, which is stupid as fuck and it's obviously a modern jew powerplay in the academic world, if you compare the book of Acts, with the galilean epistles and then how christianity spread to the ancient world it makes perfect sense

The modern jews hate christianity because it exposes their true nature as edomites, they were casted out since the Kingdom of Judah and became powerful since then, they gained the upper hand in the renaissance and killed any possibility of orthodoxy. There is a reason why circumcision is still practiced in USA and its seen as something completely normal, meanwhile in europe where catholicism was still rampant it's seen as completely unnecessary

The new testament described christs life from 4 people with memories of what happened over 35 years prior. So you are completely trusting quotes that a guy aparently said as a rumor the reached the ears of those who wrote that supposed quote from memore of 35 years ago. And now using that as evidence to vilafy the jews for an event that happened over 2000 years ago. The romans were still the ones who agreed to kill him and did it themselves.

Think about it thus way. If i had a crappy neighbor named jesus who i didn't like and took him to court and with no evidence pleaded that jesus should be punished and the court knew that my neighbor broke zero laws and censed him to death anyway is the fault on me or the court for falsely sentensing him to death? Obviously the court fucked up which was led by the romans.

Dude we have had these kinds of shills come & go for the past 20months. And guess what, nothing ever ever happens. Partnerships with literal whos and Sergay just exit scamming. There is no sign of mainnet, there is even no communication from the known russian scammer. All the newfags dont fall for the linkshills. We are all stuck holding bags cuz we tought this scammer would pump us but he really played us all out. He is a mastermind at work and taking the advantage of the weak. Just like a bully you know? All of us 4channers were bullied In real life and the bullying has manifested itself In Jow Forums as 'crypto' 'lambo' 'we moon' 'making it' it is all a psyop of the strong for us weak to put all our savings In to shit and getting dumped on, making the Chad bullies richer. We should have a meeting with Jow Forumsbros and make a mass suicide.
Its all we are good for

I am unironically trying to sell my house so I can buy tens of thousands of dollars worth of LINK with some of the equity. I refuse to get a loan for crypto, but I will either build again from almost zero, or I will be rich. I don’t care

Holy Allah gay Muslims isn't just a meme

Attached: 1549654001725.png (680x778, 578K)

based