STUDENT LOAN DEBT HITS ALL TIME HIGH $1.57 trillion

youtube.com/watch?v=r_ItX2KJY8U

>Student loan debt hits $1.57 trillion
>Enrollment down 7% since 2010, debt has doubled since
>College elite making huge sums of money
>Highest paid government officials are sports coaches
>Unemployment rate for college grad millenials is x3 higher than national average

get fucked you stupid goys

Attached: college debt chart.jpg (433x343, 49K)

But everyone told me mechanical engineering was a good field ok

>tfw maxing out my student loans every year
>tfw doing my part in accelerating the collapse of the US
>tfw I'm just going to leave the country after I earn my PhD with hundreds of thousands
>jews are left holding my bags.

based, never pay off debt or interest

Based, one of my friends did that. Fuckin' savage lad

I made a profit going to college.

Why aren't millenials buying houses???

jeez louise

Sometimes it kills me inside knowing that I didn't go to a huge university and I'll never be /comfy/ working at an endowment.

What's the point of living? Even if found my own hedge fund one day I will still feel unfulfilled.

>Unemployment rate for college grad millenials is x3 higher than national average

future trend
> less jobs (chinks, automation)
> more graduates
goys better get ready

Is it all coming down?

Attached: 1524117278045.jpg (540x543, 32K)

Do like every government, maintain low interest rate, pay only interests, and roll debt.

They are going to set up special island prisons for guys like you when the shoe drops no debtors will be left loose you're tracked constantly.

Attached: 05C0FD16-5AC5-4FC7-89B7-A87C27EC2049.jpg (750x757, 109K)

>he thinks he can outsmart the jews
They are probably ready to hand you a bill at whatever country you move to.

BASED

>tfw zero college debt because I signed up to die for israel
feels good

Invest the loans in bitcoin if you have some spare
We will fool these fools

Attached: 9b847adbf018db815da24a71f2668185.jpg (450x403, 23K)

If we all collectively agree to not pay them back, we will all collectively ruin our credit scores effectively making the score worthless as nobody will qualify to finance anything. This will have big effects at dropping prices everywhere and ruining companies. I think we should go for it.

whoa, dats red pilled brah

Sometimes I feel angry that I do not yet work at one of the big banks that come up with these kinds of schemes. Student loans are some of the greatest tools I have seen. It is somehow legal to sign up the most retarded demographic for thousands of dollars in debt, and they can't even get away from it in bankruptcy which means you can garnish their wages forever.

Today I declare that one day I'll be at the top of one of the schemes, and I will come up with the most violent debt scam in the history of debt. The housing bubble of 2008 or the student loan bubble of 2019 will look like tiny little corrections to the kind of shit I will come up with. And I'll be filthy rich.

Kek

I'm lucky to not be in USA, the land of debt.

Even if BSV somehow never becomes the crypto of the world at least I have zero debt. Feels good being almost 40 and not owe anyone anything.

Attached: princess peach4.jpg (720x1080, 739K)

you've got to get into the inner inner circle before you're allowed to do anything like that in this rigged market.

BASED

>take out student loans
>invest into bitcoin
>take out credit card loans
>invest in bitcoin
>take out car loan
>invest in bitcoin
>take out a mortgage
>invest in bitcoin
>leave the US
>live in Hong Kong
Am I woke?

>there was probably someone dumb enough to do this when Bitcoin was 20k
>they are probably floating in a concrete barrel by now after some random good decided to harvest their organs one day

Yet low iq fucks keep majoring in bs

I dont feel bad for these retards. I tried talking some retard out of a marketing degree but he was so smug and adamant that the watered down dumbed down bs he was learning was valuable and this was at some no name school.

marketing is actually pretty comfy.

you don't need a degree to work in it though.

Thats whys it bs. Its not a real academic discipline and so easy to pass. You either have knack for it or you dont.

True, but everyone is out for themselves rather than coming together for a positive effect.

Maybe in another 30 years when there is a completely different mentality among the younger generation will change happen. But, as per usual, the powers that be will spend millions to sway things in their favor, and young people are highly impressionable, unfortunately.

Will you survive when this bobble pops?

sad thing is, its all debt from the young people who just wanna make it like us,

Their gender studie degrees are as worthless as our shitcoins. Nobody is going to make it.

You would think that but talk with these people. Most don't even think about money. They really put short term political goals above even their own well-being. They are the kind of people who won't make it. Of course, I'm talking specifically about liberal arts types.

>regards, guy paying 40% VAT and 50% income taxes

lol

nah, i have a few freinds with stem degrees who still working at starnucks.

That's sad. But yeah, some STEM people don't think about money. Mainly those that are looking to do research and hope to be carried by a university their entire life. I know because I was one of them before.

25% and it's still better than having debt.
never had any debt in my whole life, nothing.

Attached: princess peach3.jpg (1190x862, 163K)

my older sister and her bf used to be one of those too, but ,well ,they love what they do for a living, at least i think they do.

Researching what?

I'm also a STEM student and I work at a drugstore. I want to do several things regarding software, database servers, client-server nuances, and cybersercurity. But excelling in at least one of these fields requires years of persistent studying, not to mention an colossal amount of loans.

Hyperstagflation. Government has been fudging the numbers (more than usual) since 2009.

>IRS: So where did you get thousands of dollars of income with no job?
>You: I dunno lol

>Researching what?
I was a math guy and I was set on doing number theory research (basically autism). This was until I was offered a job as a quant and saw money everywhere. But I still cultivate my autism from time to time.

>almost 40
>only notable accomplishment is not owing someone something

I'm 29 years old with a law degree and no debt, and I live in the US. Enjoy your taxes, noguns and akbars.

graduated in 2015 with a 2.8 GPA in com. sci. and was instantly hired for a 6-figure job in manhattan. unless you have a meme degree you'll be fine, don't believe the FUD