Pic related is by far the best thing to happen to neets
>100% nutrition
>no time wasted cooking, more time for shitposting and trading
>powder is cheap as fuck
>not supporting animal kill mills
>don't even have to leave the house
>increased water intake
What's your excuse user?

Attached: PDP_POWDER_CACAOPOUCH_01-low_1500x1500_crop_center_c6ba683f-588e-470e-81ee-61af00d62964_1400x1400.jp (1400x1049, 46K)

Is this a bait?

no

it makes me fart

crap quality protein, would rather eat out of a tindersloots braphole

literal basedboy food. hard pass. don't ever want to be skinny fat.

>I am the ideal bug-man - all I need for my sustenance is the nectar of the hive.

-OP

Attached: 1547250210257.png (352x390, 359K)

that's literally the only thing I drink. the best part is it helps keep my T levels down

>user was banned for this post
Fuck you jannies
I'm trying to save anons money by keeping them away from the food jews
there are open source diy options available. choose your own protein and make it better. it's even cheaper that way too in the long run

Literally eat eggs and oatmeal, fag. It's cheaper than this degenerate shit

>fat
>carbs
>barely any nutritional value
you aren't even trying user

imagine being such a huge faggot you drink that shit.

>Shilling Onions
>Conveniently when it's 20% today only

Nice try Schlomo

imagine being such a faggot you willingly give a giant chunk of your wagebux to the food jew

>I am cattle that eats actual food slurry, and I'm proud of it.

sure am
got blood work done not too long ago
numbers came out perfect
How's your blood user

Söylent is the ultimate food jew, you fucking shill.
>good goy, now you don't need to leave the cage to eat! Are you angry? Don't worry, soon you will feminize and lose muscle mass so that won't be a problem!

3x3, nice. Bugman hive-nectar is the best description of söylent I've ever read.

>got blood work done not too long ago
>numbers came out perfect

Attached: you.jpg (695x960, 76K)

get aids from a rapefugee you faggot kike

Attached: 18699881_1365707410163991_110265783340464162_n.jpg (480x634, 85K)

HUEL is much better in terms of nutrition. No shitty maltodextrine.
I eat the this tuff every day for the last 5 months and feel awesome.

>muh blood work
Do you know how fucking easy it is to get normal numbers on standard blood panels? Alcoholics, hambeasts, people with crippling autoimmune disease, people who are literally HAVING A HEART ATTACK WHEN THE TEST IS TAKEN, and many other extremely unhealthy people can and usually do have 100% normal numbers on the standard blood panel. You have no idea what those tests mean or how they're used, so shut the FUCK up. If drinking this slimy mold growth medium routinely caused deviations on a standard panel the fucking founder would be in jail for poisoning thousands of people.
Just fuck you, you smug autistic cunt. You have no idea about health, no idea about medicine, no idea about life. Keep drinking your slow-burn poison so you can wage harder for longer. I guess the other upside is that söylent drinkers literally smell like stale tortillas from 10 feet away, so people have some forewarning when your repulsive ass is about to enter a room.

been meaning to try them. need a little bit more variety

*HONK*
*HONK*
*HOOOOONK*
I have an announcement everybody!!!! *HONK* Everybody, I have an announcement!!!!! *HONK* *HONK*

*blows up balloon and makes a balloon dog* This announcement is gonna be monumental!!!!!! *sprays water from fake flower* The biggest *slaps you with rubber chicken* most amazing announcement *pulls string and bowtie spins like a fan* you'll ever hear in your life!!!!!!!!!

Get ready, for *takes off size 30 shoe, inflating a giant balloon hammer, then whacks you with it* the announcement *starts pulling line of multi-colored cloth from throat* to end all announcements!!!!!!!!

And that announcement *gets in tiny car, drives around and then gets back out* is gonna be coming to you *pulls out gun* NOW!!!! *"Bang!" flag pops out upon firing*

Here, just lean your head in closer to this sack of announcements and you'll hear it!!!!!!!

Closer...

Clooooosssseerrrr...

*HOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNKKKKKKKK*
*presses a coconut pie into your face*

And there it is!

Attached: 1549791638151.png (400x370, 193K)

fleta