When is the chainlink mainnet starting up?

When is the chainlink mainnet starting up so i can start using LinkPool?

Attached: 1549685119705.jpg (2560x1580, 791K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/empact
linkedin.com/in/benwoosley/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

better have an LP share OP...

New guy on the team: Ben woosley
twitter.com/empact
linkedin.com/in/benwoosley/

What is an LP share?

LinkPool is showing 0 nodes.

2nd quarter 2019

RIP

What is an RIP?

No seriously what does he mean by LinkPool share? Don't be a jackass.

>wen mainnet
ftw all of Jow Forums owns something without a mainnet

I think day after tomorrow at 1 pm EST.

Hahaha no no noooooo

the ABSOLUTE STATE of linkies

Slow down on the krokodil Jow Forums.

>he doesnt know

GEE IT'S NOT LIKE YOU COULD FUCKING GOOGLE THOSE EXACT WORDS YOU FUCKING DUMBSHIT

SHUT UP YOU DUMB FAGGOT. GOOGLE DOESN'T SAY SHIT ABOUT LINKPOOL "SHARES".

ok i found it homo. lol

Thomas just said in Telegram chat that penalty-reward system hasn't been developed yet. Mainnet 2022

the state of this place.
Absolutely

Nigger

Ben Woosley was around at the start. He has been away for a while working as a Bitcoin dev.

Could be interesting to see if some Bitcoin related work is going to happen

Bait

Dude we have had these kinds of shills come & go for the past 20months. And guess what, nothing ever ever happens. Partnerships with literal whos and Sergay just exit scamming. There is no sign of mainnet, there is even no communication from the known russian scammer. All the newfags dont fall for the linkshills. We are all stuck holding bags cuz we tought this scammer would pump us but he really played us all out. He is a mastermind at work and taking the advantage of the weak. Just like a bully you know? All of us 4channers were bullied In real life and the bullying has manifested itself In Jow Forums as 'crypto' 'lambo' 'we moon' 'making it' it is all a psyop of the strong for us weak to put all our savings In to shit and getting dumped on, making the Chad bullies richer. We should have a meeting with Jow Forumsbros and make a mass suicide.
Its all we are good for

They don’t need that to launch mainnet