Fired from Binance

So anons, my whole project team got cut by Binance (UK/Malta) today.

Is it true what they say about the CZ Mafia? Is the hit squad on their way? Is this how i die? Been getting yucky with the boys so semi-paranoid right now, partly jokes but i'm likely gonna get rekt one way or another.

Attached: 1540881481258.jpg (668x712, 116K)

proof or gtfo

It's interesting that Binance is cutting staff. Do you know the reasons why?

you're probably guaranteed worm food at this point OP, based chink gonna get you

before you die, tell us how much you stole kek

Is CZ next after Jihan wu?

triads are coming for you OP, flee your country immediately and get a new ID

Get fucked chinaman you're not gonna find me.

Wasn't for stealing. Someone in my team (not me) was passing evidence externally about shady internal business. After hearing about the details i don't know why i was even caught up since i wouldn't have had access to the info that was leaked.

Never met him but i still hope so.

Attached: 0f9.jpg (680x652, 70K)

Mate you gotta give us more than that

Yeah OP you might be ded... look what happened to the DGB army when they checked CZ... can you give any details as to why you all were cut?

not surprised binance bunch of shady chink fucks

you're gonna die

Also the recent cuts are just scaling back, nothing to do with this situation. My team was pretty large in the sum of things though, only reason i can post without insta-dox'ing myself.

It basically boils down to some shady opposition research regarding Binance DEX and a competitor project they coaxed technicals from. I dunno why this guy (i think i know who it was) leaked it. Maybe to fuck with the DEX launch we were working on for some reason.

You'll hear about it soon enough i'm sure since it was leaked days ago to media or some such, that part i don't know details on. CZ crew and the 'Angel army' will be doing huge damage control like with the DGB drama. Screencap this shit.

Binance hate thread?

>was passing evidence externally about shady internal business
Fuck sake. It's the weekly "binance was hacked" thread but OP in an unbearable effortfag.
Kindly GFY you mega MEGA faglord.

Attached: wearypepe.jpg (600x600, 37K)

when will an user come in here and tell us about some new exchange that is trustworthy and that we should use

funny as fuck considering Binance DEX won't even be decentralised, they probably just want to fuck with other projects to kill competition and steal the DEX buzzword for themselves

these cunts are going downhill fast with no brakes

coming from a gayfuckboi himself. Go twist your little peepee to CZ and gtfo

kek

BNB army spotted

Binance fud is always a indicator off a bull run

We're back

BNB holder spotted, thanks for funding my bonuses, sweetie.

Not selling you poorfags anything, just passing on some news so you plebs can look back on ex-Binance-kun with kind thoughts in your hearts some day.

Attached: 426fa9c41cb6f5d75cac2e042652bdb.fit-760w.jpg (760x663, 178K)

r u really not gunna tell us

you're fuckin dead kiddo

F

Attached: p8.jpg (600x320, 42K)

>activate TRIAD mainnet

anus no safu OP... we rill find u

Attached: CZ-172587432.jpg (512x512, 36K)

DED man walking. spill the beans pussy before the gooks get yu

Binance is always going to be #1, it's going to help China become the world's superpower in 10 years. Better brush up on your chink anons

F

how fucking high are you right now you fukvin larp

full anus rekt by CZ

f

If you think binance is #1 then you probably don't know the difference between a hole in the ground and your asshole you dumb chink mafia loving cunt

Ffffff

BitMax unironically. DYOR

I feel teally bad for you OP. Are the rest of the team fleeing? Be careful and record any evidence of people tracking you. Report said evidence to the police if you feel threatened. If things heat up, you will have to run for it.

OP is already dead. CZ with uzi. Wonder what these fucktwits did

what is binance's interest level in LINK? tell us what you know about chainlink and binance

binance and link teaming up.

haha shut up larplord

L A R P B O Y S

the only people that fud binance are dgb bagholders or people who baghold shit that feels threatened by binance dex

lez LARP bbe

>DEX

kek

Fagmance DEX = rebrand of their shit exchange glhf hax soon

d i s c o r d
t r a n n i e s

Bong here, so i have to actually go and pick up my shit from Gozo this week and get the fuck out, since my visa will likely be revoked soon anyway. Thanks, Brexit.

It's been looked at for certain use cases, but a number of projects do, depending on validity. Not my area, so i know nothing more.

Unironically the smartest user here. But it's not about what you make, just how you sell it. ;)

Goodnight fellas. Sleep tight, don't let the bugmen bite.

Attached: 8e6.jpg (624x480, 209K)

>It's been looked at

Big if true.

This is now a LINK thread!

Attached: Screenshot_20190219-051557_Gallery.jpg (1079x656, 383K)

lol. the 'use case' for LINK for CZ and binance is how to best pump and dump it on western retards

the chinese yakuza will hit all this thread, don't read this, just close it for your own safety

this

Silry goyim you rill all fall in line. No one is safu

Attached: CB70949E-2C29-4E20-A62F-51FFE8994D9A.jpg (496x502, 42K)

CZ jew