Someone redpill me on Relex

It’s looking tasty af now.
The team is claiming that everything was blown out of proportion.

Should I believe them? Is this something I can easily 5x on?

Also, they have anything to look forward to ?

Attached: 058602BE-9A86-48F9-91EE-89509939ABCE.jpg (750x751, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/relex-cryptocurrency/take-it-to-the-bank-relex-lists-financial-service-provider-funding-deal-on-investment-platform-fbe5d16d4e2
reddit.com/r/RelexRLX/comments/akvtjx/relex_begins_official_cooperation_with_vietnamese/
drive.google.com/file/d/1WjWMbTQ0rGRmf4tuvWQH4ELIlJthcxO1/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a scam

Why?

There is no standard or infrastructure in place to tie identity and real estate information to the blockchain, much less a legal framework to make it kosher. It's a piece of shit scam.

Fucking weird ass project

Not sure if it's a scam or not

My stack cost me $4k then I quadrupled it when it fell down to $1k and since then it has fallen down to $1.6k.

Not even worth selling at this point but I can't tell if the team is a scam and completely making everything up or honestly making progress but also socially retarded. They sound like scammers and drama filled crazy people but they keep saying they're getting shit done and posting pictures of smiling people next to shitty buildings in third world shitholes so I dunno

I think I’m going to drop some ETH on it.It actually seems like a decent project in a bear market that just has some bad press

From looking at the telegram sometimes it sounds like they're not even aiming for that.

Literally the only purpose of the token seems to be that if you want to invest in one of their projects, you pay in the token instead of in cash and then they promise they won't just hand the tokens you pay over to the developer who would market sell but instead trickle them out as the developer needs funds to complete the project.

In theory, the more active projects they have, the more rlx gets locked up (if you trust the team to keep them locked up) while projects are being built. So as tokens get stuff for a while in individual projects, the hope is there will be enough projects in progress to noticeably push the price up.

>So as tokens get stuff* for a while in individual projects,
*stuff -> stuck

Also cheap as fuck too, lol decimated. I just looked it’s a 200k market cap.... fuuuckk

Good luck man. Hope it moons. For both of us.

Real estate bro here

It's either a scam or stupid

Can't even get half the listings online, let alone on one website, let alone a blockchain. The industry is as antiquidated as it gets and there is about a century before something like this will be in demand

its a vietnamese scam

Yeah I thought it couldn't go any lower so I bought a lot when it had a market cap in the millions. Fml

And if I remember right, my initial buy might have been more like $5k or $6k rather than $4k... -_-

lmao because adding an extra step to the funding process is going to get shit built and sold/rented more efficiently. kek

Project honestly seems legit to me. Not going to drop that much into it though :) Some countries could definitely use something like this imo

This shit was exposed as a scam and the team is a complete joke. Don't buy unless it for the memes

Bought a bag at the absolute bottom a few weeks ago. I would throw a little bit at it, and just hodl for like 6 months. It's literally 300k market cap.

The team is still working and hasn't stopped regardless of the FUD and scammy nature of the company.

At 300k mcap, you can get a decent bag and it could 10x no problem.

I went to the telegram and they have some loyalty program to reduce the supply so it'll have random pumps if you've been watching lately. Saw it pump like 40% few days ago. Im not interested in that but sounds like it could help the price.

With the possible upcoming bullrun, and with let's say a bag of a million, you could flip this q3-q4 for a great return.

FYI, Not a shill, don't care if you buy or not.

Attached: Screenshot_20190215-201911.png (1440x2560, 221K)

Hello JT

Nice, I didn’t know that. Seems like a good opportunity

Hype gaining on here. Just bought a position. If this even gets close to ATH, I’ll be rich

The level of either samefagging or organized shilling makes me fucking sick. My friend is the one who exposed the woodfine partnership and the actual CEO (and JT duh)OF RELEX, Keith was in his personal messages threatening him. The team have rich parents that allow them to make connections that result in "partnerships", as said by Peter woodfine himself. The concept is amazing but it's clear the team does not possess the competence or level-headedness to make this work. They dumped on holders to pay salaries for christ sake, despite claiming their funding was secure

Name a coin that has ever come back from fud like this, even if it’s fake. Coin is ded.

Your friend never released the tape Afaik. How do I know you're/he's telling the truth?

Remember when there were screenshots posted of a conversation between team members saying they went on Jow Forums to shill Relex? I remember. This whole fucking project is shite. The CEO and (original) CMO market sold to each other, dumping the price of the token, and then re-bought the cheaper tokens.

The FUD crew is back again. Man you guys don’t quit do you? Bunch of liars

scam pushed by a discord group.

Does anyone else remember that when the managing director (Peter Lee) paid his nephew millions of relex to intern for him, and the nephew did FUCKING NOTHING.

Also remember that the platform has been released for 6 months now, and NO ONE HAS BOUGHT OR FUNDED ANY OF THE CONDOS OR BUILDINGS. Also, LOOK AT THEIR "PARTNERSHIP" STAND AT THE FUCKING UNITED NATIONS.

Attached: stand.jpg (300x372, 20K)

Remember when they deleted the telegram because they wanted to attract institutional investors, thus shunning the very people who bought their shitcoin in the first place causing the price to crash?

They deleted the telegram because Jon was spreading blatant lies about an exit scam. I just wonder why they were so dumb to give a broke drug addict admin rights for the chat

Remember when the (original) CMO DIDN'T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE WHAT KEITH WAS TALKING ABOUT BECAUSE HE'S AUSTISTIC AS FUCK AND ONLY TRAVELS TO VIETNAM TO FUCK PROSTITUTES?

Attached: KEITH.jpg (450x800, 79K)

Because they're dumb. You said it in your sentence. They're dumb.

They are. Not as much as you, tho. Good job on discrediting yourself

10x before March. Screenshot this.

Lol. How did i discredit myself? They're screenshots.

EVERYONE STAY AWAY FROM THIS SHIT. IT'S GOING NO WHERE. THERE'S A REASON 4 THREADS CAME OUT AT ONCE, BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO PUMP AND DUMP THIS SHIT.

Sorry, just found another picture of their stand at the united nations conference. lol. Enjoy investing in this table with a cloth over it.

Attached: keith 2.jpg (450x800, 26K)

That about fits for a company that has a 200k market cap lol. What do you expect bro? They got decimated by lies and FUD.

Attached: 199C4065-DCA5-41C8-A337-C8D7D8AC030F.jpg (750x1098, 223K)

No lies, just a shit company or actual scammers.

Nigger shill is getting angry now rofl. Hope they don't pay you in their shittoken Sadeep, because it's completely worthless.

Jon is the only nigger as far as I can tell. Never known a white man to use "baka". He was also dumb enough to dox himself. He's got that ape brain.

Lol. "baka" autocorrected to "baka". Never seen that before.

Wait. Smh baka s.m.h. $mh. You can say nigger and faggot, but baka is censored? Wtf?

Imagine being so inbred that you actually think you can lose money on this.

what about JT, does he still hold a fuckton of this?

Dude, did you even read what I wrote? They definitely fucked up and lost a lot of faith since they do seem a little scamny sometimes. Also the team sounds very arrogant. I don't think they are gonna change the world.

BUT AGAIN, this is less than 300k mcap and the team is absolutely still working on the project. And they do release announcements. With it being that low, and the more deliverables they announce, this will eventually pump.

You would have to be retarded not to buy a small position right now, which costs nothing, but could get you a million tokens. I'm just helping biz out, I give zero fucks if street shitting pajeets believe me or not.

ID changed but that's me

Wew, glad I’m not one of you butthurt bagholders but then again I am with other shitcoins. I’ve just spent most of the morning reading through this shit. I get all the property development investing with RLX invested and ETH returned but can someone shill me on “funding a financial institution”?
medium.com/relex-cryptocurrency/take-it-to-the-bank-relex-lists-financial-service-provider-funding-deal-on-investment-platform-fbe5d16d4e2

initially i invested $5k into RLX
my current bags are worth less than $500 right now

>RLX IS A FUCKING SCAM AND IT WILL GO TO TRUE $0

Why on earth would real estate developers use a holy volatile meme coin with near zero liquidity? Come on, use your head user.

i only fell for the scam cause the whale pool fags were shilling it in discord.
i looked at the project thought it was just a young project and undervalued.
invested and was unaware i was just buying their bags.

>JUST

reddit.com/r/RelexRLX/comments/akvtjx/relex_begins_official_cooperation_with_vietnamese/

Lmao imagine getting dumped on by the niggers of chinkland the absolute state

From what I’ve gathered from the many Relex posts lately as well as my own “research”
>discord pool group bought in
>shilled on biz
>got burnt by team fuckery which they’ve tried to address here:
drive.google.com/file/d/1WjWMbTQ0rGRmf4tuvWQH4ELIlJthcxO1/view
>telegram admin got sacked then tried to bribe, dox and call exit scam
>team are still putting out real estate news on medium and something about banking the unbanked bullshit too
>team is v v amateur at least and quite possibly fully retarded
Will maybe go in for a 3 or 4x but will someone please tell me what the fuck relex life (rlxi) is?? I'm sick of looking at this shit now