Alt season is in

What's your favorite Alts?

Mine is Nauticus token
>Pic related

ETH of course

and my Longshot pick is GRIN

What about you guys?

Attached: lo9pOFHuEg4edjy9WgUZOinir-AhMzPi.jpg (200x200, 10K)

alt season is not actually here yet, but when it is my picks are VET and BAT

BAT is listing on Nauticus soon I heard; whats your holdings?

ETH definitely
Unironically REQ
GRIN is inflationary trash
Nauticus will do just okay this year

>muh browser plugin token
Fucking idiot

Is ETH really still even an alt? It's getting NASDAQ listing along BTC for fucks sake

Whats your picks then champ

Has it overtaken Bitcoins Crown? No? Then it's an alt

>doesn't know about google analytics
dumb nigger, lol

BEAM is better than GRIN and Coinmetro is better than Nauticus token

unironically this

but only BEAM

Conmetro is a con

BEAM is literally giving money to Israel and CoinMetro is unironically a train wreck

My longshot alt is Babb

BEAM is okay too but as you can see
Nauticus is far fucking superior to Conmetro

Shill your coin frien what is Babb?

all in on BLOCK, easily highest upside given current MC/rank/tech

Nauticus to Coinmetro is the dumbest Comparison; Nauticus is above ICO price and Coinmetro got buttfucked into hell as it deserved.

Blockmesh for short term.

LTO also for short term, but it’ll treat holders well in q2-q3 also.

Attached: EDB204F3-7797-4865-BB1E-471892D3D810.png (750x1334, 1.46M)

>alt season

only matters for the medium term, probably won't even last until the end of the next bull run, because we'll have scaling/second layers/lightning/plasma before then, obsoleting most of the alts today, with zero hope for them to remain relevant, unlike now, where there is an illusion of them sticking around long enough to make you money.

outside of eth and a couple of tokens on ethereum, everything else's days are numbered

It's a banking project to help the unbanked have full banking capabilities from a mobile. Able to transfer currency internationally quickly and cheaply. marketed towards Europeans who might live in one country and work in another.

I see LTO shilled here all the time never heard of blockmesh

Not how it's going to work mate. Most will fall off but new ones will appear; the market is open.
Seems a bit like several other projectsexcept it has a mobile app?

this. im only holding btc, eth, chx, bnb

NTS is a lot like BNB; more room for growth in my opinion though.

Coinmetro will be KING again soon. Itll go x5 before Nauticus goes x2!!

They are getting actual banking licenses, so you can have a full account just from the app. You will be able to even loan others currency.

>new ones will appear
no shit, but they won't appear until we see these layers and everything released before then, especially anything that uses it's own blockchain, so isn't effectively btc/eth, maybe omni (tether), is now part of a generation of projects with no future.

Look at the charts; and try again

That could work; Apps are important in this market. Getting a working product out would be key.

Whats to stop several of the current projects from evolving too? Minus the shit ones that serve virtually no purpose of course
You're saying EOS, LTC, TRX, XRP are all set to die off?

Nauticus is barely inflated above ICO and Coinmetro is poised for a bullrun dont get it twisted