Quick buck: make SMALL money fast

How does a millennial with all essential skills* for the Information Age make SMALL money fast on the Internet?

No hacking, theft, spam, begging, magic. Only honest work. Nothing long-term.

Example: Make 100 USD by the next week starting with nothing but basic Internet skills.*

*) Basic skills: programming, Photoshop, 3D modelling, mathematics, modern and extinct languages, kungfu.

Ideas:
1. Fiverr
2. camwhoring
3. ...

Attached: How to become Neo from the Matrix.jpg (1600x1600, 582K)

post a picture (with a timestamp) of a sharpie in your pooper and ill send $10 worth of btc.

LOL. Thanks.

im not kidding lad. im a man of my word.

Well. I'm already that smart myself. See idea #2 (camwhoring). I need new ideas. Also preferably something productive. Your offer is both honest and generous but not particularly productive. I want to monetise my work.

I'll stack 100 Nano on top of that, no larp.
Gotta act quick I am going to sleep soon.

Attached: nano_pepe.jpg (1136x591, 164K)

user we're at $10 + 100 nano. 11PM Est is the cut off.

I will top the sharpie proposal with some eth shitcoin about surgery on a grape

They are liar, I showed a photo of my 6pack and the anons said they would pay 0.5 ETH and they lied.
Another user made a lottery if anons posted dubs he would pay me : lied again.

All liars, dont be fooled.

I already said im a man of my word. Also, why the fuck would i lie about $10.

The anons lied about 0.5 eth and much less.

Dont do it, OP.

Look there is no way for you to undeniably trust me. But I assure you this board has not had a sharpie in the pooper in ages, and I have a fuck ton of Nano.
I will pay. But I wan't an ID too timestamps are too easy to shop.

Attached: Nano_Dildos.jpg (1234x1024, 190K)

0.5 eth is $70.........

what this man said. we need undeniable proof. not every user here is a poorfag.

I dont care, anons lied for more than 10 events even if I'm known, dont do it OP, they like to mock people and make they look dumb.

yeah, getting paid is real dumb.

What are you his fucking lawyer? You don't "need" anything faggot.

Attached: nanosell.jpg (336x437, 30K)

I appreciate, friends. Thank you! But I'm not asking for the fish, I'm asking for the rod. I don't want to earn money literally in this thread. I'm not a spammer.

In particular, I'm interested in solutions for everyone, not just for myself.

No worries, user.

Get someone who want followers/views/likes on instagram/youtube/other social plataform

I have credit for atleast 100 followers/likes/views and the person pay you $5 I send for free.

Create an app that creates the trust for OP and user's deal to go through.

So user says he will pay OP 10$ to stick a marker in his ass but who knows if he will really pay? This is where the app comes in. user deposits 10$ into the app showing OP that the deal is serious. Once the marker is in the butt then the funds will be released to OP for his services.

Call the app AnonTrust. Charge a fee for every transaction that takes place on the app.

Attached: 1548636114866.jpg (700x520, 43K)

Amazon MT?

Oh yes, let me take countless amount of time to do an app so I can be prosecuted to be a middleman of human exploitation and abuse.

>Amazon MT?
Yeah. That's another obvious idea I forgot to mention in the OP. Thanks!

I like this idea.

shop nudes

Attached: well.jpg (469x561, 29K)

online poker

Where can it be selled?

/b/

Exploitation of human capital is the cornerstone of any good profit machine. You arent forcing anyone to make the deals ;)

Attached: 1548637016855.jpg (960x720, 84K)

"HUMAN intelligence tasks"

Attached: TURK.jpg (1600x282, 40K)

Getting likes and followers on social media is black magic to me :-(. Never had an account.

Innovative! Sounds like a long-term business idea.

I like! But where do I find customers? (Apart from the obvious: Jow Forums and perhaps Patreon.)

Not productive. Someone must lose in Poker for someone else to win.

so you don't think you're smart enough to win?

you fags are fucking idiots. this is called *escrow* and there are many escrow services available

Get anyone who want to buy, I send upfront and the person pay you and the money is your.

Steal VOD twitch and make 4/5 10 minutes compilations for youtube

>fuckin idiot fags it already exist so why do it better herrrrrp

Oh yeah escrow.com will transact in NEO SHITCOINS and in the amount of 10$ for the contracted service of sticking a sharpie in your anus? Please since we are dumb and you so smart list an escrow account that fulfils the needs of OP and user like AnonTrust can.

Attached: nf6ev60uflxx.jpg (2560x1440, 605K)

I'll send $25 of BTC to anyone who posts a pic of a sharpie in pooper with "Sergey Nazarov" beside it. Also post BTC address where to send payment to.

Nobody will do it.

10 anons that was pro link fooled me and didnt paid, I will make it public everytime.

listen i feel bad for you lad. but this is a legit offer.

Its what they said to me.

wow you're such a genius business mogul. you're gonna make it. oh wait, no you're not because you're an idiot faggot

so you think you're going to use machine learning to verify identities of sharpie in pooper pictures? wow..

any trusted third party who gives a shit about small amounts of money and doesn't give a shit about the content does this.

google anonymous escrow

Easy and productive! I like.

Oh, I get it now. It's a personal offer from you. However this thread is intended to be about "how to", not personal offers. The rod, not the fish. Things anyone can do at any time. Still, thank you.

Damn. My captcha has just switched into the superslow mode :-(.

Why bother with machine learning when I can hire your pajeet ass for pennies to verify the transaction terms XD. Listen bud it was clearly a joke and you are clearly a faggot.

Attached: 1548651083067.webm (360x360, 188K)

If only there was an oracle...LINK

I forgot to ask how exactly to monetise it. Doesn't it take like bazillion of views and bazillion of subscriptions to make any dollar on YouTube?

Attached: Nasim Aghdam - YouTube demonetized.jpg (637x769, 208K)

i didnt know webm could do that

You are in fact a verified faggot pajeet. You need to take the sharpie in pooper picture to prove otherwise. I bet your pajeet ass is covered in poop because you go outside to poop like all the other pajeets and cant even crap on toilets

Attached: fatcat-16-9-large2.jpg (409x220, 50K)