OHNONONONONONO

OHNONONONONONO

Attached: stonetoss on suicide watch.png (751x762, 680K)

>after founder """dies"""

How retarded do you have to be to not have the password stored somewhere?

I only have 5 figures in crypto, but I’ve told my family how to acces my crypto just in case something happens.

Old news.

They will steal it when you get rich

Like a divorce?

Meanwhile, the developers secretly steals the coins via backdoor in the blockchain.

Lol should've been on Nauticus

Not to normies dum dum

unironically bullish since a dead wallet removes coins from the circulating supply

not dead lmao, the coins in the wallet are being moved, he just exit scammed all canada, get rekt boyz

Am I dumb oor something? It's virtual. Why can't you just copy and paste it into another account? I don't even understand how these things have value

kinda dumb if you went through all the trouble of faking your death and then the authorities see your public transactions afterwards on the blockchain

This is why you dont keep your over 10% of your crypto in an exchange

THEY OWN THE KEYS
THEY WILL EXITSCAM

inb4 muh CZ muh trusted BINANCE

FUCK OFF YOU CHINK RETARD SHILLS, CZ CAN AND WILL DO THE EXACT SAME THING

That's 190M for our bags, boys. Time daddy gets A NEW PAIR OF SHOES!

NOT

>Why can't you just copy and paste it into another account?
And that was the day i left Jow Forums.

Attached: 39c6afbb31e2452785690ae99326d793.jpg (744x718, 85K)

You're incredibly dumb. Can you just copy and paste your money from 1 bank account to another? Nope, the bank has control of it right? Now imagine the bank managed to fuck up so badly that they can't access their own accounts - that's the same sort of level.

Say it with me

THE FUTURE OF MONEY

They have value because someone is willing to trade something they value for it. Simple as that.

You wonder why the shitskins in India don't just get into this kind of scam business.

No you aren't dumb. You're fucking retarded, being called dumb would be a compliment

I think this has been posted every day for the past week. who fuckin cares.

Holy fuck, this cant be real
Crypto Cucks eternally btfo

Attached: 32217961.jpg (250x200, 9K)

Yes, you can transfer money from one back to another. FDIC guarantees you will get your money back even if the bank fucks up. The same can't be said for crypto. Lose password or the crypto network goes out of business and your money is 100% gone forever.

>Now imagine the bank managed to fuck up so badly that they can't access their own accounts
You don't have to imagine.