BUY SELL REPEAT GAMECUBE

Is it a good time to sell my gamecube collection?
will the price rise or fall in the next year?

Attached: index.jpg (270x205, 13K)

i'd hold, that was the last generation of consoles that mattered.

>12795526

so the new ones doesnt matter?

Game Cube only had 2 good games.

Smash Bros
and
Eternal Darkness

What a sad console library.

You are forgetting Metal Gear Solid and Resisdent evil 4

you forgetting

Mario Smash Football
Mariocart
Mario Party 5,6

checked
And RE remake, Metroid Prime, Mario Sunshine, Jedi Academy, Phantasy Star Online, Paper Mario...Melee makes gamecube the GOAT by a longshot but there were a lot of good games on top of that.

Luigis mansion was excellent

so...is it a good time to sell my collection ?

>making a Jow Forums thread to ask if you should sell a pile of junk worth $20
Fuck off.

oh yeah, tell me more about your big bitcoin invest that worth 21 $ at the moment..

Jow Forums is Jow Forums

those games suck dick

I like the zelda what was it

misspell dreamcast

You are amongst legit business gods here boy, have some respect. Gamecubes will be worth tens of thousands in five years or so because they will become valuable antiques.

I corrently own 917 oz of gamecube.

Based and red-pilled.

Why would GC be worth anything when the dolphin emulator can perfectly emulate it on toasters and the Wii can play them (which you can find at goodwill for $5)
Seriously the only one worth anything is the Panasonic Gamecube.

Wind waker AKA best 3D Zelda game ever made
If you disagree you’re a virgin

You don't understand the saturnalian magickal properties of the cube itself. The innate geometrical and dimensional analogies hidden within the gamecube's design are non-locally bound to various astrological processes via the medium of infinite division. When you know when to project Mind onto a cube, many riches will be yours.

The gamecube wasnt just designed for games... it was designed for the greatest transfer of wealth mankind has ever seen.

It even reveals the truth about the dome... it's not above earth, it's above the comos itself. As above, so below.

Brainlets will never understand tho.

Attached: 3245536647.jpg (675x863, 71K)

Damn, r u a wizard? What level woke u on?

Once you realise the fractal nature of reality itself, levels become irrelevent.

Attached: 1549123556282.jpg (1600x1238, 157K)

Attached: tmp_29992-tenor-1939944277.gif (220x165, 766K)

Lmfao