A storm is coming

a storm is coming

Attached: 1_yTRhBlqUvlzz5SuLPw4DrQ.jpg (696x449, 16K)

yeah a shit storm, this is a deadcoin

based

Plagarized Whitepaper. Need more red flags fag?

proof?

google bitch

THIS WILL COLLAPSE CAUSE THIS IS A SCAM

One of the most legit projects out there desu. I'm hyped for client onboarding this month.

Angry brainlets, why do you care about a plagiarized page of a whitepaper in 2017, when they have actual clients, make $200k a month and have sent out founding nodes to hundreds of community members for free? Retards.

Plagiarized white paper. Consistently missed deadlines, no social media or marketing. Shitcoin going to zero!

Nah, it'll 10x until EOY. I bet you.

dadi is a well known scam.

Because that's an obvious sign that they are not trustworthy. Hope you sell at the bottom you fucking nerd

Wow... who the fuck just bought that 30k on Kucoin? Go fuck yourself.

a poo is coming....

Haha you fucking idiot, they are one of the very few profitable businesses in the crypto space, and have so far kept to their roadmap. But you'd rather keep peddling your useless erc20 scams with no product and absolute shit-tier tokenomics.

You all lack critical thinking and therefore will stay poor forever

They have missed several deadlines on their roadmap... The network and self-onboarding was supposed to be in Q4 of last year, and you still can't do jack shit with the shitcoin. Ride the shitcoin to 0.

Ok nigger, delays happen in SW development if you haven't heard. They said they will onboard in march the latest. But sure, go ahead and dump at an ATL before the most significant event in this projects history. Imma keep stacking up at these massively undervalued prices.

delays happen in "shitcoin land". Let me know know how it is in the pits of hell when it goes to zero. Lololo

Imagine a life where you have never had money, never felt the urge to DYOR, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was good at making money, and wanted to imitate and ultimately make it like him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space, pass the time, and lose money. You're an Indian.

You're bored, as usual, in telegram chatting about your fucking shitcoin bags and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be poor and stupid and petty. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, disgusting, and boring. You spent the last six hours watching youtube videos about cryptoniggers who lost their ass buying shitcoins or some stupid bullshit that you don't really understand since you can barely comprehend english. You're just sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a pain in your gut that guarantees you'll have to run out and take a shit in the street very soon.

And then you see it. White men, over in some corner of the internet, making money. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of bagholding and complaining to the "developers" of a scam shitcoin, they are imbuing their conscious energy into making memes and discussing the qualities of legitimate projects. All the bitterness and stupidity you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who bought high and sold low. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found gains.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid fucking Indian with shitcoin bags on some obscure low volume exchange.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you shill your shitcoin to them. Just shitpost and beg all over their whole fucking image board. The .2% bump your tiny bags get will be worth destroying it. Because you're an Indian.

Attached: Screenshot_20190219-035156.jpg (936x442, 132K)

So ethereum is the biggest scamcoin by your definition, good to know. I'll send you a postcard from my private island when half the internet runs on DADI. Now kys.

S C A M
C
A
M

Haha, chill Pajeet. I have a bag of 50k I bought. I'm trying to FUD it down to fill my 1.5 cent orders. :D

DADI is SCAMI
Like mentioned the plagerized whitepaper is where you start and stop with this project. FUCK DADI

Ah you sneaky bastard

Ok people disregard my earlier comments, I just learned that DADI is a scam! scam! scam! It is literally worthless crap! No one should look at their biweekly AMAs, ever, because, as mentioned: SCAM!!1!!

yes, it's a shitcoin that's going to zero. If you have 50-300k, you should be dumping asap before it becomes worth nothing.

Attached: B.png (1218x942, 336K)