ChainLink

You know you've made it when sandniggers start shilling your shitcoin.

Attached: sandy link.jpg (1091x1152, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jI7Wv1wCfus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dude, be respectful and call them arabs. no need for any of that edgy racist crap.

You'll never make it to the moon with that attitude

This country was built on the backs of racism user

Attached: pepecigar.jpg (248x250, 5K)

Last thing we need is sand niggers on the Moon.

Dude we have had these kinds of shills come & go for the past 20months. And guess what, nothing ever ever happens. Partnerships with literal whos and Sergay just exit scamming. There is no sign of mainnet, there is even no communication from the known russian scammer. All the newfags dont fall for the linkshills. We are all stuck holding bags cuz we tought this scammer would pump us but he really played us all out. He is a mastermind at work and taking the advantage of the weak. Just like a bully you know? All of us 4channers were bullied In real life and the bullying has manifested itself In Jow Forums as 'crypto' 'lambo' 'we moon' 'making it' it is all a psyop of the strong for us weak to put all our savings In to shit and getting dumped on, making the Chad bullies richer. We should have a meeting with Jow Forumsbros and make a mass suicide.
Its all we are good for

Go back to plebbit you fucking [insert slur specific for your race].

>t. Haji
This is a site of peace though. The raysisism is all in good fun.

Oracle 'akbaru, oracle 'akbar
'Oracle 'an la 'iilah 'iilaa allah
'decentralized 'an la 'iilah 'iilaa allah
'Chainlink 'ana mhmdana rswl allah
'Town crier 'ana mhmdana rswl allah
hya ealaa alsala
hya ealaa alsala
hya ealaa alfalah
hya ealaa alfalah
Link 'akbaru, Link 'akbar
la 'iilah 'iilaa oracle

Attached: 1550531168958.png (600x654, 437K)

LINKBIIIR!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=jI7Wv1wCfus

Attached: serg112.jpg (1046x914, 220K)

أنا أمارس والدتك بينما أضع على كدسة المكعبات

Attached: 1547931918136.png (250x250, 72K)

INSHALLAH CHAINLINK س1000 EOY

سوف يصل Chainlink 1000 EOY من قبل الله يريدها

Attached: 1549986811415.jpg (468x550, 319K)

LINKSHAALLAH BROTHERS

LINK IS HALAL

HALALINK TOYYIBAN

ما قام به فريق التشين لينك @chainlink هو تقديم حل لما يسمى بمشكلة الاوراكل Oracle Problem وهي آلية تعطي ميزة مضافة للعقود الذكية تضاف الى قائمة الفوائد والاستخدامات الاخرى المعروفة.

Attached: 1545463757098.jpg (1046x914, 104K)

I like this new meme

Attached: 5352FC4E-4718-4579-AF1A-EAA040599D1B.jpg (1080x1224, 470K)

I don't understand the racism guys, what does it bring to the table?

Queen Elizabeth was alive when the Brits owned most of the world. I wonder how she feels now?

THIS.

Don't you realize these people can EASILY PUMP BILLIONS UPON BILLIONS INTO CHAINLINK IN AN INSTANT?

WE BETTER DO ALL THAT WE CAN to have CHAINLINK EXPLODING.

OUR Tokens are on the radar of some well-connected arab to the Saudi's (think oil, wealth, influence+close ties to the U.S. gov).

We're getting very fucking close. And the last thing we should do is shoot ourselves in the foot for some racist insult to a guy who could easily say a good word and billions are poured into this token overnight.

OP, use your fucking brain.

Attached: 1550067656525.jpg (866x1152, 790K)

You’re a moron

THIS! Play wisely here boys.

All In all with the Jow Forums faggotry, but I do support this guy here. I mean it would be so fucking hilarious that Jow Forums shoots itself In the foot with all the memes & Sergey getting bankrupt.
We know it is possible to fuck this up guys, the trollfactory of this site never surprices me

High ranking Arabs are not lurking on biz looking for a reason not to invest in a meme.
And if there are. I wish you all a good day sirs.. please buy Mobius, it is the superior oracle from a superior country

As if it fucking matters cunt.
They need us if they want a truly decentralized network which will fetch data autonomously & securely, saving them billions.

Attached: 1513705195649.png (736x552, 568K)

> (You)High ranking Arabs are not lurking on biz looking for a reason not to invest in a meme. And if there are. I wish you all a good day sirs.. please buy Mobius, it is the superior oracle from a superior country

You think you're being funny.

I'm all for free speech, fren.

But now the project is beginning to hit the big leagues.

The team has put on a more forward-facing approach with scheduled speaking engagements, mainnet underway following the completion of audits, and several well-connected individuals taking a keen interest in Chainlink and its associated token.

Free speech my ass when you allow petty racism get in the way of thousands of individuals like me who have followed this project since '17 and finally fucking see that there's a ridiculously strong chance that we make it.

All the fucking memes were true.

Get rich and talk all the bullshit you want, user.

But on this front, petty racist insults are a brainlet tactic yielding marginal returns.

Sandniggers aren't allowed
FUCK OFF SANDNIGGERS

LOL, smart money knows to never allow their personal views to get in the way of business.

I see the level of scum I'm speaking with.

Signing off,

As the saying goes:

"Don't cast pearls before swine."

Attached: LINK_695.jpg (649x878, 173K)

We dont need some goat fucker to pump our bags to make it

You’re never going to make it. Even if you do, you won’t.