Dead Shitcoin Investing

Shitcoins like Telcoin, coss or deep brain that came to life during last bullrun are potential x1000 in the next bull.
If you check any other coins they always strat with a sell off spike then go silent for monts but when they move the only way is up.

What are some floored shitcoins with active teams you could recommend?

Attached: 1550565293768.jpg (940x879, 132K)

Attached: 1525736748769.png (400x400, 141K)

Relex. Absolute massive upside. Only 200k marketcap.

Formed in a bull market, criminal FUD , this is set to explode for easy 10x gains

Attached: 9A708E8D-2EF9-403E-945F-3F3A96C97D4E.jpg (750x1098, 223K)

What is that shitcoin for? Team is still up?

Streamr DATAcoin

just sold my telcoin fuck this bitch asses team.
Coss is the pajeet of them all but I still hold just 1k for fun .

DADI

Lol you are going to regret it so much in a year.
Why would you sell now.

Good thread. I'm hunting through cmc now. That telcoin chart looks tempting.

There's a lot of medium marketcap shitcoins with charts looking even worse e.g. Lisk (has a very active team if you look on their reddit). I'd imagine in the next bullrun it'd be difficult to pick the ones that will pop. Last time i saw shitcoins like RDD and DGB do 50x in a few months. Maybe it will be the newer coins that will explode and most of the old will just be dead.

Block Array ofc
DYOR, this is going to the moon

Attached: aryyy.png (1305x521, 77K)

cuz fuck that shit that's why .... this was only a few bucks so I don't give a shit. You need at least 10Mil telcoin to make it .. I only had 23k cuz I was buying shittons of alt that are useless

Telcoin is going to be fucking huge. I have 1.5 MIL which is nothing I should be averaging down more. They have been dropping evidence of legal compliance with telecoms in the phillipines, new wallet, and a partner with Jumia, kind of like Amazon for the area. Telcoin is another favorite bet because its use case doesn't depend on external data and is a hedge to my LINK holdings. Remittance will be huge and they run a tight lipped results based project. They are also months away from rolling out. Seriously do tons of research on this one.

High Performance Blockchain hands down

Insolar, they did their private network test.

Open test next month.

Clear crypto j curve.

I remember buying TEL at the absolute top..... held that to a 92% loss

If you buy zelcash, you will be seeing nothing but a rise until it 1000x.

Keep holding lol no point selling now right

This aint a new strategy. AION holders been investing like this for a while, kek.

kek. Canya sounds like your cup of tea.

DADI, hands down

You want a real answer? Pic related.

>He doesn't know the entire supply is 40 million
>Will be the only serious governance mechanism on-chain
>Melon, Recdao, Blockchain LLC will use it for governance
>Cryptocurrency-smart contracts-oracles-DAOs
>OpenLaw DAO to LLC integration
>One of the most active Githubs
>Decentralized court staking
>Based founders that leverage their ETH in a CDP

You can buy this now or wait but this shit will explode in the next bull run. It will be a late bloomer but Aragon is fucking stacked with money and will do whatever it takes to move forward (including launching on Polkadot if Ethereum doesn't cut it). The devs are too young and too smart to let the token die and will build in value somehow that we can't currently see yet. One of the few, easy long term holds.

Attached: Screenshot_20190220-010757.png (2048x1878, 347K)

IFacking Pajeets

Holding COSS token currently earns you 16% annual interest rate (in dollars) and that’s in this bear market

Holy fuck do you want to make it or not

Coss might have cool gains but we search for low performance here.

SS/sharder

>holding alts
>not a pajeet
pick one

team of scammers is seating here and shilling it
every positive Relex thread is made by JT and team
check their history of inside trading and dumping on bagholders, stay away

My positions are already secured in these so I don't care if you guys know about them now.

TRAC
BCPT
QASH

Telcoin is giving away mugs and t-shirts.
Not sure if that is the way to make it.

Attached: DzLYKf4U0AAhpbC.jpg (1448x2048, 882K)

Odin

Adding DENT to the list. Nothing quite like a 98% down shittoken for a team with growing real world revenue. Just a matter of time. Don't have a huge position since its a long term bet.