Can Chainlink do this?

Will Chainlink be able to send DAI directly from a smart contract to a bank account?

Attached: Screenshot_20190217-034724.png (1725x2048, 1.69M)

yep

Attached: 1549574627848.jpg (750x920, 95K)

How the fuck you expect it to do that? It's an information transfer service, that's it. If someone makes an adapter that says when Alice pays Bob $50 in fiat transfer 50 DAI from a smart contract Bob has added money to Alice then yes, chainlink can help do the transfer, but someone still needs to write the smart contract.

but it can

>he is still living in the third industrial revolution
kek

>yes, chainlink can help do the transfer
agreed. Motherfucking
FAT
A
T
protocol

No, it can't.

Let's say I have a smart contract raffle that happens over the course of a week. You can play with DAI. Players buy raffle tickets on the blockchain.

Could LINK actually send DAI straight from a bank account using an API to a smart contract once PSD2 (if this were in Europe) is implemented?

And then actually just send the DAI to the bank account of the winner?

If you have a combination of api calls, you can use chainlink to smart-contractize it.

DAI IS A TOKEN, SOMEONE NEEDS TO AGREE TO TRADE THIS TOKEN FOR FIAT, SOMEONE ELSE MUST THEN AGREE TO TRADE FIAT FOR THIS TOKEN. IT CAN'T JUST MAGICALLY BE "TRANSFERRED" OR "CONVERTED"

STOP YELLING FAGGOT. I realize DAI is just a token...So there needs to be some sort of intermediate exchange that would go from DAI to USD to go to a bank. It still seems like a smart contract could do all this some how.

so chainlink is not really needed? lmao

Or Wirex

>trading bots aren't a thing

You could do it with something else. But not automated and trustless.
An exchange could run the raffle, but you have to trust them
If you want it trustless, tamper proof and self executing, and interacting with smart contracts and APIs you need chainlink

Can you instruct trading bots to cash out of an exchange?

I always think it's funny how capital letters are interpreted as yelling now.

If you had a website for each country you could pool everyone in that country together. People could say they wanted to sell their DAI for USD and send it to a smart contract. The DAI could then be locked in that contract for a period of time. If someone wanted to buy DAI with fiat they could go to the site and say they wanted to buy DAI, they would need to enter an ETH address for the DAI to go to, then the website would give the bank information of someone selling DAI. When Chainlink tells the smart contract that the Bank transfer has been completed, the DAI can be unlocked and new owner can claim it.

the same system can be used to do many cool things, like create a full decentralised DEX which works over any blockchain.

if they have an api for it, then yes

Are there any exchanges that offer this currently?

You could do smart contract that would shitpost whenever the price of chainlink went up or down.

dyor lazy sack of shit

I'm not going to check 1000 exchanges faggot. Maybe someone here already does something like this and that's why I'm asking. I'm trying to flesh out an idea. Something your small brain could never accomplish.

For a genius, you sure seem uninformed, daft and dependent on other people. Good luck with your inevitable disaster.

I'm not genius, just smarter than you. I bet you hold XRP.

PSD2 is already running. It’s awesome finally feeling some streamlining in this area

Sure thing. Please ask another childish question. I'll refrain from providing an accurate answer just to see you struggle and pee yourself.