No-Link Chads thread

This is a thread for Jow Forums users that have been browsing since 2017 or earlier and never bought a single chainlink token not even as a "suicide stack" or for swingtrading.

Tier-list:
-No-Linker Chad Thundercock
>Went at last 1000x initial in the last bullrun
>Didn't even need crypto to make it but did it anyway and succeeded
>Only needed a single glimpse at chainlink to immediately grasp the entire concept and understand it's massive failure

-The normal intelligence Jow Forumsnessman
>Read the entire whitepaper and thoroughly researched the team
>Figures it's a scam, never looks at it again

Virgins tiers:
- the Suicide stack linker
>Knows deep down it's all a scam bought anyway
>Spends everyday looking at LINK charts scared that the singularity will actually happen (it won't)
>Bought his entire tiny stack at yet another peak and sold half of it at the bottom.
-The chainlink "investor"
> Literally "all in", could have gone 50x in the bullrun like almost any other moron did. Instead did nothing throughout its entirety but looking at charts 12 hours a day.
>Pats himself on the back for going "2x initial", doesn't realize these profits aren't realized until he actually sells.
>Will sit out and see all his "profits" melt away in single day and sub sequentially all his "investments" too.
- The "Swinglinker"
>See Chainlink investor, his stack usually fluctuates downwards, regardless even if he gets lucky it doesn't matter in the end when all tokens are worth zero.

Attached: 1550417730976.jpg (681x1309, 318K)

>mfw another FUD thread

Attached: A166BC75-4812-4E65-9D19-070F3B89D9A7.jpg (856x448, 240K)

Based and redpilled. I've got enough od this chainlink bullshit.

Never hold chainlink for more than 24h. I did swingtrade it thou. Feel ashamed now

Never Bought this shit, and I'll never do it.

All those motherfuckers believe they are above everyone with upper IQ and shit but they are all sheep.

I shit on this coin , The coins I really trust is BTC/ETH/XMR/LTC maybe EOS and ADA.

I don't care If I will make it or not, I just want to be a part of the damn thang.

I've already made some plans for 10/20 years. So Crypto is just a game.

But I'm really sad cuz this board was 100X better when bitcoin was "shit" and worthless, at least, when it was low I used it to buy shit on silky road. Now I'm just stacking it .... And even If the price is 10000X higher than before. It is 10000X more useless than ever...

Also who's the damn bitch damn shes a baddie

fuck link, really it's a shitcoin ERC token, no product, bunch of retarded newfags.

I'm on Jow Forums from 2015

you're going to make it

No girl should be that cute.

Attached: 1544171018128.jpg (737x591, 79K)

I bought link for 9 cents per coin. Then i sold them at 1.22. I bought back in again at 19 cents. I plan to hold for years.

Who the fuck is that girl? I need source

I really hope everyone will make it.

I think we're at the begining of a change ( even if its not BTC )

Diovana Konigsreuter, amazingly she's brazilian

muh dicc

Goddamn how is it possible ? She's whiter than chainlink's roadmap

>whiter than chainlink's roadmap
Kek. I don't really know, i read about most brazilians having their Y chromossome from european fathers and the X from all the other races maybe she got luck and had both european parents.

German enclaves from the time of Getulio Vargas.
South America is just about as much of a melting pot as the US.
I went to high school with a milk white, fiery red-haired girl from Argentina.
Her accent was perfect.

is there more of her

A lot more.. Diovana Koni

fbi, open up

Damn I give her mah dick without hesitation.
So basically this would be possible with a colombian girl ... Shit would be awesome!

You Lucky ass. did you touch the weewee ?

It's pretty simple. She comes from a long line that didn't fall for the raping your African slaves meme

>Melting pot

You mean sewer?

This thread is like reading r/buttcoin.

Link is a scam. No mainnet no adoption after 1 yer == scam. All legit projects had a mainnet and adoption by devs 1 year in. Example EOS and ETH

"working" on some BS code for years is just slowly exit scamming

i hate these 3d fud attempts. we know chainlink "investors" are "virgins" so why fud ?