Bitcoin will reach $348k on January 5th 2022

Attached: Bitcoin.jpg (9584x4752, 2.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

buybitcoinworldwide.com/price/
youtube.com/watch?v=ivWdOztDkv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It’s gonna go lower

Not likely.

But we still haven't touched $2979

i want to believe

It's not a perfect science, it is just generally correct.

my bet was like 300k until EOY 2021 so this one is also possible.

You can use many different predictors and reach a similar conclusion.

Nah

Yeah, actually.

this is unironically probably true

do you have targets for ETH and LTC?

LMAO you dumb internet faggots.

You're all a bunch of niggers.

Buying internet coins thinking its gonna make you rich? LMFAO Everyone lost money and no one is gonna touch this dog shit anymore, THE FUCK DOES A BITCOIN EVEN DO? LMAO ITS BACKED BY NOTHING, WHY WOULD ANYONE BUY IT? YOu fucking people are dense, literally niggers.

also need to know for a fren

Attached: 1549732932831.jpg (788x699, 36K)

people have been getting rich from bitcoin for a decade. Use your fucking brain and understand it is a commodity with limited supply that is open to the full forces of supply and demand, even goes through halvening events every few years.

You are definitely black i can tell.

Commodity backed by nothing.

nice guess, but try again user.

If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry.

That is Top secret clearance.

Fren I don't need ANYONE to convince me to buy this scam. There's a reason its down 80%+

no one cares fuck off

>There's a reason its down 80%+

This right here, this never gets old.

Attached: original-1539347668-437a205258c248b784471b3f86a754aa.png.jpg (800x800, 20K)

>TFW you would've made more money keeping your money in FIAT and no other investments than the whole crypto market.
Is ok fren, when your internet money goes down 90% more, just know I won't be thinking bad about you.

Attached: ss.gif (369x362, 56K)

huh

yeah maybe if you were dumb enough to buy at 20k. You're one of those, weren't you user. Not to worry, buy in again and forget for a few years, don't be bitter.

You know, not everybody buys high and sells low like you did.

I will see you again in 2022 when you are fomo buying Bitcoin at $348k... Only to sell when it is $50k.

*Bitcoin (BCH)

user... look I'm sorry to tell you this.

But there will be no fomo in 2022 or in a few years.

Crypto is dead, and it's going all the way to its roots. Aka zero. but its ok frens, I be here to cope for you.

Just like it was over in 2015 right? Or 2011 for that matter?

Are you actually this dense?

buybitcoinworldwide.com/price/

he's larping don't waste your time

Fudding I think, looking for a lower buy in price. Heh, I wish him luck. Though I doubt he will attain Bitcoin at much of a lower price.

user, BTC had its one time shot at real world adoption and failed because it was so slow and cost so much. In 2015 it wasn't that mainstream so when it failed people barely noticed. But now Crypto's failure has been broadcasted constantly to the mass.

It's over user,

Yes, I'm larping because I'm stating facts you don't like.

>t. Boomer

to be fair he probably will get a lower price or at least another chance to buy at these levels. This bear market will still be longer imo.

But its not like anything he's saying here is going to affect the price. Surely he knows this...

An user has guessed correctly for once.

I'm not gonna actively put money into a liability that I know is going to go sub $100 to zero in the next couple years. And no I don't care if what I say affects the price, I'm trying to help you guys not lose money

Most likely you're in your twenties and don't understand how the real world works. So you think this internet money is life changing or some dumb shit like that.

do you plebs understand that if a digital asset gains such value, there's no point in committing any other crime than hunting down bitcoin owners?

It aready did. It can happen again.

I guarantee you don't understand fiat or the federal reserve
On top of that you don't even understand bitcoin
You just sound like an idiot boomer who's pension will be inflated to peas and carrots while blaming millennials for not competing with all the immigrants you displaced us with

Backed by energy used through solving computer algorithmic puzzles. Proof of work and bitcoin uses that to secure itself. JP Morgan's CEO hated bitcoin. Now he praises it. We havent seen the true golden bubble. Yet.

Right back at you boy.

Blockchain only has one valid use case, which is peventing double spending. Bitcoin and every other cryptocurrencies are shit, which is why there's 1000s of them

>muh limited supply
Oh user you can just fork it and make 21 million more

>Dont understand fiat or the federal reserve

Oh but I do user, which is why I hold mainly gold. But the point still is, you'd do far better holding FIAT than crypto.

Backed by energy? You mean pollution? OH user but its US BOOMERS who are killing the earth.

Lol thats a reasonable point. If buttcoin was ever to be worth, say, £500k a pop, it would be a death sentence for it to be open knowledge thjat you invested in bitcoin

imagine advertising you got millions in untraceable technology.

That's something you will never have to worry about, you'll never get millions but investing in this shitty technology.

I want you boys to screencap this whole chat and on January 5th, 2022, post a thread with that screenshot. Be men about it and dont bitch out just because BTC is under $100 at the time.

it never reached 2K faggot

>I want you boys to screencap this whole chat and on January 5th, 2022, post a thread with that screenshot.

I consent to this.

>why I hold mainly gold.
Not gonna make it

If you think a fork represents bitcoin you're dumb, it's all about what the consensus recognizes which gives it its price and security

Attached: 220px-Executive_Order_6102.jpg (220x329, 34K)

Boomers lived in a time where the dollar had more buying power and cost of living was much more manageable. Bitcoin dies more times than we can count sheep before passing out. Every bubble pop gets bigger and each bull takes longer. There are lots of shit going on in the crypto space. Id bank on ethereum more since its more than just currency. People said Visa cards were stupid. People said the internet was a joke...until the tech couldnt be ignored. This is nowhere near the true potential. But go on you fucking noob.

I just wonder how many ETH will be mined after the 72m premine
And who makes that decisions

Then I wonder why people would consider ETH a currency, and a better one than BTC at that

>more than just a currency

It's not a currency and its "blockchain" is so horribly designed it would be better if it was just a company
Which it basically is with the foundation making all decisions
They've got a good marketing department though I'll give them that

That's why you hold gold jewelry user.

Again see my earlier reply, screencap this conversation and on January 5th 2022 we can talk all about how you lost your money.

Hard to expect a lot of projects to be ready to go from the start. Theres no gun to our heads forcing us to buy. Theres a greater fool theory at play because its unregulated and open 24/7. Theres dozens if coins with premines and icos yet theyre constantly being shilled and they keep building on their coins. Awkward dao hack and some scammy events but still the markets alive. Its still for the programmers until they can create better systems than we use like paypal and console gaming. We've watched dial up internet and cassette tapes go to fibre and a decentralized currencies backed by cpu power. Banking systems use much more energy to run themselves than bitcoin mining. Precious metals and treasury bills are a different kind of safe investment. Theyve stood the test of time. Bitcoin is still here because it works. It just needs improving. Keep your eyes on everything thats going on. Barely anyone uses btc but that should change. Its not ready for worldwide adoption. More work to be done.

After btc hits peak it will settle lower as alts moon. Whatever the price of btc is at that point calculate eths at .1 to .11 of btc value.

I made 50x my money in 5 years and cashed out in 2017 you braindead faggot

Crypto death declarations are unironically buy signals.

Attached: 1454027783912.gif (330x270, 2.35M)

Suuure you did, that's why your sitting here posting on Jow Forums.

I find it more plausible that the rate of increase will decrease over time (as it already has). If you take into account the increase from the 2011 low (2.20) to the ATH of ~1170 this throws your calculations into disarray. Wouldn't you expect a similar rate of growth decrease between now and the next ATH as happened previously?

You'll convince yourself to FOMO in around $12,000

>So you think this internet money is life changing or some dumb shit like that.

yea its not like internet information, comunication or entertainment changed the world, right?

>52DYPnfG
>13 posts by this id
Boy he sure is mad.

>ATL
opinion disgarded

Attached: 1517765910567.jpg (306x306, 20K)

I'm planning to put roughly 300 a month into crypto. Eth mainly and some bitcoin

Am I gonna make it or should I max out the credit card and 401k?

Hold me bros

Attached: IMG_20190219_110308_987.jpg (1013x1024, 120K)

Will I make it with 71k REQ

Muh dick

Is that affirmative consent? Will you sign on the dotted line?

friend of mine fomo’d in with 1000,- EUR one week before ATH in Dec2017.
Now i tell him he should buy more cause its ridicously low. Product got even better only price changed.
He’s totally sour and hates bitcoin bow. Feels cheated and has some internal resistance. He says its Dead (lol yeah, literally he means it) and will be forgotten soon. Cant wait to see his stupid face when it passes by last ATH - which will inevitably happen. Man there are soooo many idiots who dont get what bitcoin is but still put money into it just when it has some of its bullruns. Tell you this shit will (likly) never die and go to 100.000,- USD a coin at minimum.

>you will stop posting on Jow Forums because you have more money
>everyone here is poor like me
lmao

normalfags are programmed to be risk averse and, through media memetics, accept the world as it is displayed not as it could be. can you imagine getting upset over losing 1k euro or USD? It took a lot of internal bootstrapping to break this mold myself.

he will get swept up in the fervor again next time user. when it hits $15k again everyone who got burned in 2018 will anticipate what is coming and fomo in driving it to a new ath.

nearly everyone gets burned immediately in this market. they hear about it from people making gains, then buy with the late majority. if they don't panic sell in the beginning and they hold long enough to see a good bull run and return on their initial investment, the cycle isn't hard to recognize after that point.

I'm not wealthy but I went from NEET, never spending a single dollar, to concerning myself more with amounts in the thousands. It's a complete paradigm shift.

this guy fucks right here

bitcoin will be the new reserve currency

Attached: french.gif (480x225, 1.56M)

based&checked

I'll cap it and post it in 2023 to remind everyone to buy back in after the crash from $250k ATH in 2021. I'll post it alongside the exact same conversation that took place in 2011, and 2015.

chkd

Don't jump in the fire if you're afraid to get burned. Think before you sink. The greater fool theory has gotten the best of mankind since we appeared on this planet. It's allowed greed and corruption to flourish while morality and trust is broken. Just because you were dealt a bad hand doesn't mean you can't achieve a royal flush if you put your mind to it.

checked and upvoted

Kek's will be done

>which is why I hold mainly gold.
You're never going to increase your buying power with gold. All it means when the price goes up is that the dollar has lost value.

Meanwhile, Bitcoin is on its way to becoming the global reserve currency while you shitpost your Old Testament financial strategy.

t. 41 yr old boomer.

Absolutely confirmed.
We all make it.

Attached: lel.jpg (400x560, 57K)

I have a similar friend. Won't listen to it now. He will be back when it's too late.

Attached: 8d21f21a40bff2f2651103e89fd.jpg (736x1164, 61K)

Just sold my house for bitcoin.

2022 lines up with the 4 year cycle crypto has had since its inception.

video explanation for those uninformed

youtube.com/watch?v=ivWdOztDkv4

It will reach $348k because the dollar will be worthless. $348k wont buy shit in 2022

t. Based user

Completely agree, and once you have this mindset, risk assessment become much better too

Attached: Cowbell.jpg (396x297, 33K)

My rough calcs just using first touch of weekly 200 ma, halving dates and increase from previous ATH to next ATH has BTC reaching ~300k on January 18, 2021.

If anyone read the Bitcoin standard, and understand why gold's such small supply doesn't tank it's price, you'll get why when astroid mining is developed and this supply greatly increased, bitcoin will truly be the only thing left with reserve status

>gold
imagine still caring about physical elements at the digital age right before baby boomers die

Attached: a0304d4d051edbd056a9fcd26.jpg (200x199, 10K)

Yep. I felt so stupid buying btc at 1k when it dropped to 100 bux again.

Checked for 800.000 BTC in the next Hyperbull

That whole market is boomer market manipulation bullshit
Take a look at silver though lol.
Most electrically conductive metal on earth and it's fucking 1% of the price of the shiny boomer metal.

Jesus christ the digital age is about to fuck some people up.

And obviously just rough distance and percentage increases once I noticed the 200 ma touch relative to halving dates was so close this time relative to last time.

Attached: 1524929766607.png (1828x878, 151K)

Forgot to add New ATH date, but I have December 27, 2021.

It`s backed by demand and use as a monetary unit, just like gold

Better than gold desu

And yes i also own a literal bag full of gold inherited from my gramps. Fuck if i know where i would sell it without getting absolutely JUST'D by some greedy kike.

>gold

YLYL Jow Forums edition

Why would you sell real money for fake money?

Anybody not all in on Crypto/Silver right now is not going to make it.
Literally the perfect bet against Baby Boomers.