G-guys?

> G-guys?
> I'm worried guys
> What if we thought we didn't bottom because we were all eyes on btc... But it's actually eth that's gonna lead the bull again?

Attached: images (14).jpg (224x225, 7K)

but how can that be, you are a bobo maximalist

don't worry fren, price already started dropping again, we'll see sub 3k in no time

Attached: 21345521343.jpg (207x244, 10K)

not even a higher high fren

Attached: bobomarketbear.png (770x775, 304K)

I really hope so.
I sold the literal bottom and havent been trading for 2 months. I am all in terher now

> sold like a true biz fag
Good work user

Attached: 8FE88D24-458A-4E47-B324-A091619E9F91.jpg (744x717, 222K)

Should I buy now to finish the biz mantra?

Going off of everything I have seen in the past so far we will at the very least have a chance to confirm a bottom after testing it two or so times.

On that note other coins are looking bullish as fuck right now.

I wonder how many bears will get rekt during the next bullrun. It seems like bears are smarter than bulls but you never know

Attached: 1536894279853.png (406x505, 433K)

>I wonder how many bears will get rekt during the next bullrun. It seems like bears are smarter than bulls but you never know

Why is everyone assuming the bullrun is going to happen without going sideways for a year first? Seriously what the fuck people just look at the charts.

I am x50 short and already down by 40% please dump

In the event it starts trading sideways, we'll be able to make money in that market.
Once it starts getting noticed as a reliable way to make money, more players are going to start funneling in.
This will increase the price.
Considering the hyper liquidity, low barrier to entry, and the extent of the previous mania, crypto won't be trading sideways for long.

Right now it's alts season and a handful of shit coins mooning is what's going to bring the initial big wins.
Just wait until reddit hops back on the bandwagon.

>This will increase the price.

It takes months for this to play out. fucking months.

> Just wait until reddit hops back on the bandwagon.

This is not how a bear market ends you morons. They end with a wimper and a year of sideways. They end with massive amounts of people are agreeing that they have to sell at the same time.

Too many of you bullfags are making it sound like the moment the market bottoms its all bull market from here on out.

you guys told me REQ was a shitcoin

you said it would never recover

WHEN WILL IT STOP MOONING

Attached: bobo.jpg (1440x1416, 66K)

Shit like this actually kind of confirms that we have further down to go...

bears are basically boomers

peak delusion

On what fucking pretense are looking at for these conclusions?
Did you not hear me?
>hyper liquidity
>low barrier to entry
>previous mania

All that money sitting in Tether could flow back into the market in a moment's notice.
Crypto is getting a different set of institutional attention.

You can compare this to the stock market if you want to, but you need to take account for the things that exist in stock market land and not here.

>On what fucking pretense are looking at for these conclusions?

Every previous bear market fuck face.

>baseless vague contrarian FUD
much wow very convince

>All that money sitting in Tether could flow back into the market in a moment's notice.

And on that note, they are all waiting for confirmation before coming back in.

>much wow very convince

You are assuming most people didnt get wrecked by the HODL meme and have enough liquidity to make a difference anyway.

Look man the next bull run probably wont start until next fucking year at least.

Also BTC has not even made a higher high once yet. Its possible that some alts may bull though. BTC is still clearly in a down trend and its going lower.

Previous bear markets in crypto? Please elucidate me with some charts.
And then please explain how those bear markets also had similar amounts of on-ramps, previous players, and previous media exposure.

>buy after everyone else buys in
good job biz, never change

Attached: historic.png (2900x850, 1011K)

>good job biz, never change

Desperation lol The charts you picture are useless to the discussian. You desperately hoped it would confuse or befuddle me.
If the bear market is over we got almost a year of sideways. SIDEWAYS. Not fucking UP, not fucking DOWN. SIDE THE FUCKING WAYS!! English do you speak it? Do you know what fucking sideways means?

It does not mean going up massively. It does not mean SUDDEN BULL RUN!! You are fucking peak delusional if you think this shits going full bull right fucking now.

>The whole market depends on BTC
Everybody in the game right now knows BTC is a shitcoin.
It won't be setting higher highs for a while.
It's also going to go back to sub 40% dominance before July.

>Everybody in the game right now knows BTC is a shitcoin.
>It won't be setting higher highs for a while.
>It's also going to go back to sub 40% dominance before July.

Ok this I can agree with. So ALTS may be going full bull. But if BTC dumps it takes alts with it. If BTC goes sideways for a year alts would be fucking be insane. But BTC is not at the bottom yet.

>doubles down on his ignorance instead of answering any questions
I didn't disagree we'll be trading "sideways."
We just won't be trading sideways for very long.

Buckle up boys, we might not be full bull, but if you get your ducks in a row, you can have 100% gains by the end of summer.

OP here. Well that is precisely what I was thinking. Btc days might be over so it is going to get harder to time alts bottom, they might rocket up before we know it

Attached: 1550371877599.gif (482x270, 2.8M)

>We just won't be trading sideways for very long.

Nobody is going to jump in before we confirm the 3200 support at least one more time. That alone might take months.

>being this much of a TA fag that it rots your brain

Hey, go check the volume over the last month.
Literally double, a nice sustained doubling.

That is exactly what I am waiting for.

>Hey, go check the volume over the last month.
>Literally double, a nice sustained doubling.

> Admits he thinks TA is a meme
> Giving TA advice

Nice dumbass. Also its be declining .. Look at the weekly.

> That is exactly what I am waiting for.

The one problem with this is that too many people are doing it HAHA

>grasping at straws this much

Already Pal, let's just meet back here next month.
And you can tell me how that testing of 3200 went for you. We can check the volume growth too.
Meanwhile, I'll just advise the rest of the anons that now is the time to put some skin in the game.
Again, we might not be full bull, but if it's not going to take a rocket scientist to double his stack by August.

t. tremendous newfaggot

Bitcoin is literally all that matters, and it's going to 4500

>Everybody in the game right now knows BTC is a shitcoin.
You newfags will NEVER control the market! Sorry late adopter.

>Bitcoin is literally all that matters, and it's going to 4500

Before it dumps massively.

>Again, we might not be full bull, but if it's not going to take a rocket scientist to double his stack by August.

It will take a lot of luck and really solid trading skills to pull this off in a bear market. Aint nobody doubling his stack after being right now and holding to august. Its far more likely you stack gets fucking cut in half at best by then. HAHA

>dumps massively

Nah, worst we get is a bounce off the 20 week MA back down to the 200 week support at like 3400 or so. Need to consolidate in that range for a while more before we finally push higher. 2015 spent a year consolidating sideways and 2019 will likely be similar. If you're not adding to your stash below 3500 you're clinically retarded tho

> 2015 spent a year consolidating sideways and 2019 will likely be similar. If you're not adding to your stash below 3500 you're clinically retarded tho

I don't think we are out of the woods yet. Mainly because it would have been too easy. Way too fucking easy. What is going to happen is, a lot of you bulls are going to hype this up like its the next bull run then get massively rekt with at least one more leg down.

You guys are WAAAY too sure of yourselves and I know you are the ones who get rekt every time.

>Mainly because it would have been too easy
>Way too fucking easy
>massively rekt with at least one more leg down
>WAAAY too sure of yourselves
>rekt every time

Why do you think crypto has to fit your narrative of what's going on?
This isn't a story with a narrative arch and morals and plot points.
It's a fucking game with rulesets, agents, and win states.

>This isn't a story with a narrative arch and morals and plot points.

Never said it was fag. Your the one making up a story about how everyone is going to all buy in and this is the last chance or you will never make it! Meanwhile another bull market would probably put BTC over 100k. fucking kek

There is no fucking reason to rush in right now.

BTC just broke 4k
bears on suicide watch

>I don't know what he's talking about I'm just going to turn it around on him and be smug.
>best thing yet, if it doesn't work out, I can just say I was pretending to be retarded.
Your ideas of something being rationally easy and someone being rekt is as if you're watching a movie.
The market is made up of 100s of thousands of players. The general rules and flows of the market and what they do to create 100s of thousands of incentives and feedback loops is what's going on here.

Meanwhile, BTC is testing 4k again...

>Your ideas of something being rationally easy and someone being rekt is as if you're watching a movie.

> Meanwhile, BTC is testing 4k again...

Like I said, you want to live in a fantasy land where the bull market is happening right now. Ass face, you do realize this exact same pattern has played out countless times already.

This is not the start of the next bull and even if it was then it would be a total joke and everyone here is going to be super rich anyway so what difference does it make.

"This is a suckers rally..."

>continues to double down on his weak ad homs and baseless story telling

don't worry bro, the market doesn't need you to believe me.

Sure man, go all in right now. :)

This is it guys all green candles from here until august. 100% gains easily!