MAINNET NEXT WEEK! SCREENCAP THIS

nasdaqtrader.com/TraderNews.aspx?id=fpnews2019-3

twitter.com/bravenewcoin/status/1044013772929732608

Attached: 1538552127651.png (728x538, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bravenewcoin.com/insights/bnc-and-chainlink-bring-enterprise-grade-smart-contract-tools-to
docs.chain.link/docs/available-oracles
docs.chain.link/docs/bravenewcoin
sviaccelerator.com/blockchain-smart-insurance-svia-04-tabletop-workshop-defining-developing-a-smart-contract/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Great can't wait for the dump

>twitter.com/bravenewcoin/status/1044013772929732608

>tweet from September
Jesus

Checked

Attached: 1516718964220.png (848x725, 381K)

Dumbfuck, that was just to source the fact that Brave New Coin uses Chainlink.
The important link is the first one.
February 25th is the day.

The tweet is backstory, look at the nasdaqtrader link you doofus, it's only from a few days ago.

>What you need to know: Effective Monday, February 25, 2019, Nasdaq, through its data dissemination relationship with Brave New Coin, will send real-time Bitcoin and Ethereum index level information on the Nasdaq Global Index Data ServiceSM (GIDS)

This

Also found this article:
bravenewcoin.com/insights/bnc-and-chainlink-bring-enterprise-grade-smart-contract-tools-to

It's coming altogether

Somebody call the bnc number on the nasdaq website and ask about the technical details so we can have confirmation.

There's no doubt or speculation here, BNC is literally partnered with Chainlink.

...yes user they are, but will this particular service of theirs be using chainlink?

It's literally the exact thing that they partnered with Chainlink for.

Gee, wow, I really wonder if BNC will be using the oracle service they recently partnered with for this perfect use case for oracles.

Yeah yeah oracle's would be perfect if the nasdaq thing was a smart contract. But why would it be a smart contract? Inb4 brainlet memes. Im just a 30k Linklet trying to understand

I 100 percent know this won't use Chainlink.

I swear if you all get peoples hopes up for this to dump on the news (which didn't even exist) then it will cause me unnecessary anxiety.

Your assessment is correct. BNC is important for Chainlink in the future. This isn't using smart contracts at all.

Attached: 1550097532974.png (1614x929, 151K)

Beat me to it.

I don't want to break your bubble but oracles aren't needed to extract data from the blockchain but the other way around

Fucktards. It’s not using chainlink. Fucking get a brain.

'upcoming indexes' is too vague to know

Oracles are used for gathering on-chain data as well.
This is useful for cross-chain activities, but also DLT-to-mainstream activities.

See docs.chain.link/docs/available-oracles
Look under "cryptocurrency price data" and you'll see BNC, meaning BNC have a crypto price data oracle on testnet right now.

I’ll believe it when I see it. Sorry for calling everyone here a fucktard.

Ok, if BNC is using mainnet next week then other teams know the date as well, why doesn't somebody ask other partners if mainnet launches next week

Good enough

Good to be skeptic. They'll use it for AT LEAST one of their service.

Check ropsten you faggot, oeh noes theres no trensactions on teh chainlink there

Do you really thing wallst will use an untested service?

If mainnet were coming, they would almost certainly be bound by an embargo.

Fact is that BNC (a confirmed Nasdaq and Chainlink partner) are about to provide a service for Nasdaq for which they specifically partnered with Chainlink.

They're not going to use the public testnet you ditz.
You can fork it with the click of a button.

>Sorry for calling everyone here a fucktard.
Its cool bro. We all get a little anxious sometimes.

I hope you are right, to be honest

To add, you should know that the price data for BTC and ETH is an aggregation of price data from literally hundreds of exchanges according to BNC's Chainlink testnet page.

This does indeed imply oracle and smart contract use.

>Gentlemen, kids these days find the stock market boring! Any ideas how to change that?
>New mascots?
>No, Jim. Bobo and Bevo are fine with the youth.
>Allow the kids to trade crypto ponzis?
>Not bad, Jeff, not bad. But we need another twist to it.
>Base our entire infrastructure on an untested, not completely finished piece of software used and promoted by anti-Semitic, alt-right internet trolls and put billions of dollars of our customers' money at risk?
>See guys? That's why John has his own private parking spot. Good job John, Ling Ling and Lang Lung get the paperwork done. Time for lunch, gentlemen!

Attached: 1550408326820.jpg (768x1149, 520K)

i can feel my balls swelling

KEK
>linkes believe this
D E L U S I O N A L

Attached: 1549721037772.jpg (485x603, 161K)

Nasdaq is using BNC. This is confirmed in OP's link.
Problem?

Nice reading comprehension.

Yup

Attached: SmartSelect_20190216-154552_Brave.jpg (1050x723, 288K)

Fuck, I thoight I pnly needed LINK, how to buy BNC?

kucoin, bibox

If you start buying every token that uses Chainlink you gonna go broke. Just buy more link

they didnt do shit on pivatol yesterday

Attached: 89660AD6-1859-424F-90C2-F94811C5DE6E.jpg (800x388, 38K)

I really doubt they will aggregate every 30 seconds using chainlink, we're not dealing with any smart contracts here. They're a data provider, they'll aggregate in a centralized manner obviously.

But user, mainnet isn’t out yet... U-unless this is the fabled shadow fork?! Nooooooooooo my linkiesss

>I really doubt they will aggregate every 30 seconds using chainlink

"Currently fresh price points are calculated every 5 minutes and are time-stamped with the date-time for the start of each period."
docs.chain.link/docs/bravenewcoin

sviaccelerator.com/blockchain-smart-insurance-svia-04-tabletop-workshop-defining-developing-a-smart-contract/

The NASDAQ page about the announcement above says the tickers will update every 30 seconds though

>currently