RELEX BLOOD IN THE STREETS

You are looking at a project that has active ties with multiple governments, and is working with major real estate moguls.

Relex has been buttfucked down to oblivion by the FUD and lies surrounding it.

This is not a scam. You can call it a scam all you want, but that is simply not true.

Relex is making yuuge connections in the real estate world and will soon be making massive gains.

Say what you will. This WILL HAPPEN.

And you will be salty as fuck when I come back with APOLOGIZE threads for all you haters.

200k market cap. What do you really have to lose? It’s fucking 200k market cap for an active project that is actively doing big things.

FUCK THE HATERS.

medium.com/relex-cryptocurrency/relex-begins-official-cooperation-with-vietnamese-governmental-authorities-9a6b0efffc85

Attached: F18643B1-89C7-4EF4-B23B-BC17B6DAB0DE.jpg (750x1091, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/relex-cryptocurrency/woodfine-capital-projects-crowdfunding-now-globally-available-on-relex-capital-84f174802d9a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>10 mil stack
moon when

More news is coming out. It’s going to happen soon. Fucking $300k market cap is insanely low for a gem like this.

Anyone buying this low is lucky as fuck. I feel bad for everyone that got shit on. But that’s the risk.

What is your strategy user? Don't you think all of the irate bagholders who hate the project will dump as soon as it pumps?

Imagine a life where you have never had money, never felt the urge to DYOR, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was good at making money, and wanted to imitate and ultimately make it like him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space, pass the time, and lose money. You're an Indian.

You're bored, as usual, in telegram chatting about your fucking shitcoin bags and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be poor and stupid and petty. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, disgusting, and boring. You spent the last six hours watching youtube videos about cryptoniggers who lost their ass buying shitcoins or some stupid bullshit that you don't really understand since you can barely comprehend english. You're just sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a pain in your gut that guarantees you'll have to run out and take a shit in the street very soon.

And then you see it. White men, over in some corner of the internet, making money. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of bagholding and complaining to the "developers" of a scam shitcoin, they are imbuing their conscious energy into making memes and discussing the qualities of legitimate projects. All the bitterness and stupidity you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who bought high and sold low. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found gains.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid fucking Indian with shitcoin bags on some obscure low volume exchange.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you shill your shitcoin to them. Just shitpost and beg all over their whole fucking image board. The .2% bump your tiny bags get will be worth destroying it. Because you're an Indian.

Attached: Screenshot_20190219-035156.jpg.jpg (936x442, 132K)

how many rlx posts have you made today? it's pathetic unless it's some sort of reverse fud.
>More news is coming out
Worst shill I've ever heard, news is always coming out from this lot. Or do you pretend to be some sort of i n s i d e r

currypilled and based

motherfucking THIS

>So you get up, you walk over there, and you shit on the corner
>because you're an Indian
I like my adaptation better. you didn't mention anything about feces in the street

Amazing Holy kek

Attached: 1A808413-FC5D-42E8-8816-C935713185FB.jpg (750x1045, 463K)

>buy my bags goy.

Attached: 1543789031986.gif (666x716, 1.72M)

Doesn’t everyone want their bags bought at some poin though? I never understood the “buy my bags” inbred logic.

I just bought my bags, why would I want to sell them so early?

Attached: EDE5DEE7-FA6D-48BC-AB95-F2AC523DE722.jpg (850x400, 46K)

Total buy wall in IDEX: 22,45 ETH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahaHAHAHahahahhaa.. you can't even sell this shit because it will die.

this is the "news" that has prompted you to create 5 posts in a day? they're all exactly the same, weak shill and then chiming in with further weak shill. you're making people hate your shitcoin. looks like they've released loads of news like this and the shitty team and even shittier bagholders have done nothing but fuck it all up.

We will see, I’m gettin my spacesuit ready for this one. Do you even have a concept of how Market caps work when the market turns bullish?

EVERYTHING goes up, and the coins with extremely low caps go absolutely through the roof.

I’ll be sitting at 100x while you get 20x.

You just gotta know how to research coins and understand a great product. This product is great and it is being adopted in the real world.

Attached: 802E9F17-858D-4094-B74F-DC4F0B9110BA.jpg (736x918, 154K)

Probably that scamming fucktard JT at it again. Never touching this shitcoin again with a 100 ft pole.

Attached: 1441572215972.jpg (480x360, 22K)

How is funfair treating you?

Attached: 1517558461633.jpg (899x681, 66K)

JT? Justin Tron?

You moron still fall for shit like this lmao the scammers can pay some slimy jungle gook 50$ to stamp some papers and make you buy their shit token you are pathetic

Bring on the hate baby! These haters are going to be the first ones to FOMO in when this does an easy 10x.

The Bullrun is here. These types of projects are going to explode.

Just wait for that announcement. We will see

You may want to hold this a bit longer than a 10x. It has all the keywords mindless bulls like and even an actual use case. 200m mc incoming

if RELEX wasnt a literal scam, ppl would be buying it.
this shit is going to fucking true $0

So basically, you just read about one side of the story and just believed it all the ? End of story? Fuck you sheep boy

Oh yeah, I definitely am. I was just using that amount as an example. This is clearly a 100x or more token.

You don’t find these very often. A token with real world use cases and governments using their product. Under a $1m market cap would be insane really. But this would have to go up 300%, JUST TO GET TO 1 million cap!

It so fucking sad and obvious it's the same person replying to himself and making all these threads. Neck yourself JT.

>vietshit authorities
lmao even less impressive than those so called “governmental” partnerships by higher cap shitcoins
Shoo shoo Nguyen

You are a loser, fuck you and your FUD. LOSER. STAY FUCKING POOR

based and redpilled altho most of these posts are made by poor Vietnamese and Cambodian rice farmers

Hello JT

Fuck JT, it’s about that ADOPTION

Attached: 7936C1E1-60D2-4D87-8DFD-C9556E913B04.jpg (750x863, 181K)

Imagine falling for the same scams over and over again?

Forget it. Jon has a propaganda nobody understands, probably not even himself. Too much of a crackhead

cant even open their website under relex.io ?
Is it just me ?

>Google Relex
>Glass door solution beats CMC
Kek.

Attached: Screenshot_20190220-010041.png (1625x2048, 892K)

Join the RLX telegram you will get Jonestown vibes.

People are complaining about relex working with the Myanmar government.
>mfw I hate mudslimes, so now I get to profit off of their removal.

Attached: K4c69Yp_d.jpg (279x304, 9K)

Hi JT you fucking scammer
you should be in jail already

medium.com/relex-cryptocurrency/woodfine-capital-projects-crowdfunding-now-globally-available-on-relex-capital-84f174802d9a

Works for me. Maybe add the www

I will never be as poor as a Vietshit or Cumbodian so ok

There's only blood in the streets because there's blood in your stool

Kek

Where can I pick this up?

Attached: 1549738786149.png (645x729, 32K)

sell into my orders, you stupid bagholders

Idex