Daily reminder

Do not forgot to buy 5 k of this shit to make it in the next coming years.
Ether will lead the market. And guess who will provide all off chain computing power Ether need to be efficient ?
You must be totally retarted to not understand this.
I never feel so comfy about being rich AF.
You have till end of March to buy. After this, V3 will be released and you will cry everyday asking why are you so dumb.
J-40 before before it’s too late

Attached: E99E9A6B-A5AD-4446-BDD0-D46AA473E66C.jpg (123x125, 3K)

Big news incoming according to Julien on slack, right?

I don’t know but news or not you have to be fast and smart

>buying shitcoins near the chainlink mainnet
Sry you're not gonna make it

I was waiting for you linkies as always on Rlc thread you are here lmao

sorry buddy I just had to, I don't wanna any fren to get to the station when we start heading to the andromeda galaxy with link

I mean stay to the station

Why does it need a token?

As always you had to.
Aren’t there any linkies thread when you can suck each other without disturb us ?

Every mainet has dumped the price. You're retarded if you think mainnet will moonrocket LINK

To validate PoCo. But this is something linkies don’t understand

Typical pajeet tier fud. It's been discussed a thousand of times it's not even funny anymore. Go kys Ranjesh

Okay? I just wanted to ask, kinda hit a sensitive spot?

IExec is unfudable

There is a coin for it and it's named chainlink.

Still there Linky ? Have nothing to do other than that ? Omg

Pajeet GL with your bags when it will drop after mainnet

RLC is irrelevant, I feel sorry for anyone buying this.

The only important projects right now is Chainlink, ETH, MakerDao

One other one as well, and no it's not fucking RLC, there's absolutely no need for it when we have decentralized oracles and AWS lambda.

>but muh decentralized computation
>we can be cheaper

okay good luck moving out to Ranjesh city for cheaper running costs, thinking you can maintain a better fault tolerance system than Amazon with thinner margins.

It's always pajeets asking the same trying to FUD it spreading misinformation.

Coin serves to stake it for executing tasks and it's freed from stake once the task is been validated by the PoCo (proof of contribution) consensus algorithm. If others validate your result as correct, you receive the payment and your stake is freen. Otherwise you lose the stake.

Also it's blockchain agnostic, so it makes sense having a separate coin for it.

>decentralized oracles and AWS lambda.

You don't get the AirBnb of computing do you?

I should rename this thread
> why linkies come over and over on ou threads complaining and moaning that their token is the best and the have a giant blowjobs party while looking at Sergey’s memes ?

Relax anons, you just give us the impression your afraid af

this is such a terrible statement

>pay large amount for mediocre service (hotel)
>pay smaller amount for same if not worse service (bnb)

>pay low amount to run on fault tolerant, established for years, running worlds biggest ecommerce platform infrastructure (service+++)

>pay slightly lower amount for zero service, pajeet fault tolerance, infant infrastructure, muh dencentralized, wait for pajeet node to pick up computation work

Tell me which of those scenarios multi-billion/million pound businesses are going to go with.

Tell me which of those a startup unwilling to accept anymore risk is going to go with.

With a decentralized oracle network RLC is now irrelevant, Chainlink knows it, TownCrier knows it and so does iExec, they're doing what's called throwing more money after bad.

See you tomorrow