VYST will be the next BTC of the OTC

Wanna see anons and normies making huge piles of money together?

peep hole: investorshub.advfn.com/Vystar-Corp-VYST-16687/

Now get your asses in VYST today Jow Forums

DD package:

investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=146915658

Attached: freennnn.jpg (255x213, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

endofbull.org/2019/02/vystar-corporation-amazing-hidden-gem.html
investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=146951323
investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=146955989
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: newz.jpg (1606x918, 143K)

too dumb to interpret any of your links but have a bump for smarter anons

Anons are smart, and I know they fuk'n see this. at least I pray they do.

>maybe this will happen
>if that happens, maybe this will happen
>then if that happens, then maybe this will happen

No...all this shit is happening. It is a very deliberate plan put in place by the company. Read the DD package and then call Vystar Corp...or just sit there like an idioy and watch us get rich.

Direct Line to Greg Rotman. Never take an OP's word for shit. Call and verify yourself.

(866) 674-5238

[email protected]

>please call my direct line
>i'm lonely

You must be lonely. up 8% in the first 2 minutes. now GTFO!

Got 1000 at 0.080 this morning. When do we go to the moon?

Recovery mode in full effect we mooning

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-19-09-46-12.png (720x1280, 103K)

get moar, by end of Summer my best guess

>uh oh spaghetti-o's

>spaghetti-o's

I knew it...this is adult swim now kid, now go get in the kiddie pool, but wait 30 minuets for those spaghetti-o's to digest.

Threw in 500 euros around 720, got another 500 to spend. Should I go in now or wait for it to go lower? Don't know if TA counts here but it looks to be in a bear flag now..

Follow your gut. watch it closely for your perfect entry. GL

I'm new to this and /biz in general, is this where I HODL, or where I sell so I can buy when it hits new highs?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-19-10-32-34.png (720x1280, 92K)

found this endofbull.org/2019/02/vystar-corporation-amazing-hidden-gem.html

I say buy and hold. Do whatever feels right to you. You might be new to /biz and OTC stocks, but you are not new to a telephone. I suggest you pick that up before you even think about sell'n. gl

I think you might have literally bought my bags, I just sold at 8 cents. I bought this last week as a meme ticket, but after looking into it this is a complete dog shot pnd. I would have dumped at a loss, thank god you came along and I at least made some lunch money

OP I’ve got to commend you, this is a fairly elaborate pnd. You’ve obviously put in a lot of time in this one. It’s pretty easy to see through the bullshit when there is actually nothing of substance to be bullish about.

Not in it for the day to day, user. Glad I scooped up your bags. We'll see where she sits 6 months from now.

You are the slime that holds Jow Forums back. I hope you die in a fiery car crash worm. Now go doink around with your shit coins and leave us be, faggot.

Attached: frennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.jpg (182x255, 10K)

Are you the user that was baking bread last week on VYST?

I've been break'n VYST bread here for 5 weeks. Since .0042.

Okay cool. That's what I thought. I'm the user who was trying to get in Friday but funds didn't post. Little disappointed with today thus far, but like I said I'm in for the long haul. There's a lot in play here and I feel like Rottman is looking for a back door to bigger boards so ill sit tight and enjoy the ride!

screenshot 4 future keks

You still waiting to pounce...plenty of dumb mother fuckers still have no idea of what they are holding...biggest shill attack I have ever seen on Ihub, Ihub is more comped than Las Vegas sushi. keep your eyes on it user.

btfd

>btfd

BTFD means “buy the f'n dip” and refers to the idea of buying a stock or commodity during a price decline.Jun 30, 2017

ty user

>just call him
>he's nice

user. I want your full attention. I don't give a fuck if you are the most socially awkward 17 yo on the planet. It's an easy call. made more than 1/2 dozen times by me and dozens of other anons with bigger nuts than you. You cannot fuk this call up. GR is cool AF and does 92% of the talking. Just dial that # then press 2. If he doesn't pick up, leave a nice message and he will call back, and when he does say something stupid like " hi Mr. Rotman, thanks for calling me back, I am just an excited shareholder and I wanted to say thank you, and see whats going on" do you think you can do that user? I know you can, now grab those baby balls of your and pick up the damn phone.

>(866) 674-5238

This is probably some of the silliest shilling I have seen on here.

You think this is a prank or some fuk'n game user? Call that # and find out. now GTFO before I BYtFO.

You come off as a very unstable individual. I hope you realize that.

thanks for your opinion Dr....I think I'll look for a 2nd. Now are you done shitting in my bread user?

You already shat it up with your boomer ramblings.

Some of you dumb faggots are so far off the spectrum, you will never make it. Since you've decided to spend your life troll'n on Jow Forums please bring 1 big thing from your world of investing, and post it right here...anything you got, it doesn't even have to be shitcoins...let's see it, i'll wait right here.

investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=146951323

Nobody cares about your boomer pump and dump.

That's I thought you'd at least come back with some shrimp farm idea, or link....You're worthless kid.

Rough day fren. But at least she settled back in the 7's. Tomorrow's another day...

This is very healthy for a strong long term runner like VYST will certainly be. Weak hands transferring wealth to the strong and knowledgeable. A lot of my family, friends, and frens added today. This is actually Jow Forums's last great chance at cheap priced entry for a ride on a legendary super moon. I had a great day today, fren. See you tomorrow.

>* *$VYST CHART ClayTrader, this has been our angle of attack for the past 30 days (1month)...now with VYST's relative winds in our favor, and the Vystar Corp getting ready to start pressing the pickle, you can multiply our groundspeed times 5X when the PR's start drop'n. Understand?

investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=146955989

Attached: glidepath.jpg (1608x966, 144K)

>pressing the pickle.

Attached: pressthepickle.png (690x388, 367K)

I plan on buying as many shares as I can while its low. To the moon we go!

That was a good breakdown of today's action. I like his vidyas

It's all right in front of everyone to see...

Attached: Four In One VYSTAR.jpg (949x586, 62K)

Love these...so east to read.

Attached: iboxxx.png (967x720, 768K)

Attached: iboxxxx.png (964x720, 708K)