Own (Chx) has double bottomed

Despite holding it's FIAT value for the last couple of days, Chx has lost about 33% of its Eth value from ATH.
Do you really think this is done pumping? People are about to buy back in with their Ethereum and send this shit right back up to where it was. I'm calling it now; this will be the bottom of a two week long bull flag, and you won't see these prices ever again. Call me a Pajeet if you must, I don't give a shit, I'm just calling it like I see it.

Attached: 20190219_062804.jpg (720x897, 150K)

Now is a great entry fag tards

Pajeet

How original of you...

less than 6 weeks until mainnet and masternodes.. AMA end of month.. more huge strategic partnerships will be announced over the next few weeks.. also expect a major exchange listing soon

chx will 1,000 x over the next couple of years, even if this bearmarket lasts forever. i'm all in chx. dont take my word for it. spend an hour of your time researching chx and you will fomo in like i did.

100K buy order in IDEX now...

Well, I tried to help them...

Attached: 20190219_073207.jpg (720x883, 150K)

you are never getting your ETH back, now stop posting this shit

Sorry *Pratyush

watching latefags shilling my bags is like watching high school incels trying to get laid at a party, its not fucking happening, the chads already rode the pump. but you can enjoy holding to zero. thanks for buying my fags brokefag

Going to run to 0.003 eth next couple of days, retrace to 0.0025, then run to 0.004 by March.

This is in eth sats not $.

Kek!

Attached: 1547098493355.jpg (1024x768, 120K)

just imagine when this gets on binance

thnk u Najith .. pls pay for my bags they r vry gud

Only if you buy mine first Prahul.

Rollin

>eth sats
I believe the word you are looking for is "Skellys".

Attached: 1549583556393.png (797x563, 742K)

Ahahahahwhwhahha

If you were dumb enough to buy this scamcoin recently, you not only lost money, but you also missed out on the first few days of the golden bull run of 2019. Literally every coin except for this Pajeet piece of shit has been on fire this week.

>Thinking it's not about to pump back
You don't really understand the cycles that different coins get pumped in, do you? By all means, keep buying those tops though.

Check back in a week. Your first mistake is thinking this is a scam. Everything thought that follows is just inherently wrong.

>Do you really think this is done pumping? People are about to buy back in with their Ethereum and send this shit right back up to where it was. I'm calling it now; this will be the bottom of a two week long bull flag, and you won't see these prices ever again.
He is right. I was the user that was """fudding""" about spelling errors and sold all, only to buy back half of it yesterday at a discount (as I planned). Everyone who wanted to dump their CHX have already done so. Reason I got back in is because they actually fixed the website errors by 9AM of Monday, so they're clearly on top of it, and 0.0017 asks were scooped up within seconds. It just wouldn't go any lower. There was an hour or so when no new asks were popping up at all, while bots kept overbidding each other by 0.000001 every few seconds and not being able to buy any.

Will you assholes quit doing that already!

Skellys or Vits

youre scum

Faggots selling their CHX because biz fud ... absolute state of suckers on this board

wow someone made a $32 order
sa gay roo

Why did you pajeets keep doing this? I understand you want a better price but what's a couple of cents when this shit will be $10 EOY? Don't you want the project to eventually do well?

Remember: Someone has to lose in order for you to win.

I thought it would tank down to 0.0013 or that it was a pump and dump (why so many people kept selling?) and I wanted to cut my losses. Wasn't fudding to get in cheaper.

Biz bros, I almost bought this coin but then did my research. Don't trust pajeets, if it sounds too good to be true its most likely a pajeet lie. Please look into things thoroughly, biz has changed, pajeets want to steal ur coins. Watch out and Stay safe.

What did you find?

You aren't going to get anything from a drive-by fudder.

Reminder: if you had listened to these scamming pajeets shitting up Jow Forums like they do their streets and bought this garbage last week, you would have missed out on the epic gains in the rest of the market.

i wasted all of my time yesterday exposing that one fudder. he made lot of brainlet anons sell their golden ticket and they won't make it now.

what are you talking about, it went up 500% since i started shilling it 3 months ago. it was the best eprforming crypto. everything else beside quant is down

next announcement?

Within 5 days.

That's true of every pump and dump. It starts with a pump on low volume to get people interested but only the early pumpers benefit from it and then all the normies buy at the top thinking it will keep going up.