Chainlink

Pumps a bit, then dumps right back down. Every time. What a piece of shit.

Attached: IMG_1722.jpg (1337x1289, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sviaccelerator.com/blockchain-smart-insurance-svia-04-tabletop-workshop-defining-developing-a-smart-contract/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuuuuuuckiiiiiiiiingggg piece of shit !!!!

according to my calculations what you are seeing is the handle forming on the cup and handle, next target: 1000$

Attached: 1546536280288.jpg (498x573, 49K)

I feel for LINK holders. They have been missing the opportunity of their lifetime by holding a coin that barely moved from ICO price, instead of hopping from shitcoin to shitcoin.

It is starting show signs of dying. Even total shitcoins are pumping right now, Chain shit has not much volume, not much interest, nothing going on.

Mainnet will be the end of it when people realize that even the network has no traffic

what candles?

You fuckers are seriously clueless.

Let them fud, it's clear they don't have anything better to do right now.

yes its a fucking pump n dump coin you fucking moron

I place a bet on the Lakers game (smart contract). I win 200.00. The node operator provides data. Node operator charges 300.00 per data request. Now you see why link 1000 eoy is fud?

this but unironically

Trying to fud the price down after selling, hope they get burned and lose Link.

keep telling yourselves that

>Being this fucking braindead

Don't get me started on how all the wall street data ($) has to be converted to chainlink tokens.

>The most manipulated and shilled crypto out there
>Expecting anything else.

sviaccelerator.com/blockchain-smart-insurance-svia-04-tabletop-workshop-defining-developing-a-smart-contract/

keeek

You anons are retards.

Attached: IMG_20190216_085202_615.jpg (1280x1055, 125K)

Chainlink has gone boring again. It won't be for long.

>mfw I sold link for ETH two days ago

Attached: 4E0962DE-03CC-40ED-9276-DA6C4BDFB8B2.png (634x697, 115K)

the way the volume has been acting and the price relatively stable in between tells me people are accumulating quietly

you can thank the fucking swingers are complete degenerates for this

I bought in at 4200 sats

Link is destined to have the smallest rise this bullrun, again, because of all the people who are dedicated to swingtrading it and fudding it to everyone outside of Jow Forums. This is a case of Jow Forums sabotaging itself. If they just held and let the hype take hold outside of Jow Forums, this would already be at $100 per token.

Kys. The only piece of shit is BAT.

it's officially over for linkies, uptrend is finished
back to 2k sats

Attached: it's over.png (1210x401, 41K)

Oh look. Dumping again. What a surprise. Piece of shit.

Attached: IMG_0819.jpg (550x422, 35K)

Stop selling you fags. This shit is going down the toilet because of you swinger cunts

sergey just talked about this after one of the recent meet-ups , we fcked it up, there is too much speculation now on the price and volume to create a credible network, he said there is an issue with large network holders(corporations) are concerned about the volatility and node operators who ultimately came from /biz. thanks a lot you fckin swinglinkin faggts and PnD fggts

Fucking fudders and swingers, get the fucking rope the lot of them