Where are the fucking jobs at in 2019...

Where are the fucking jobs at in 2019? Is it just me being retarded or is everything but McUseless jobs offshored or in the middle of being automated away?

Attached: 1538084040295.png (843x552, 734K)

it is beginning.

Attached: winged lazer-eyed bears.jpg (1080x1920, 457K)

All of the jobs that our fathers had are being given to women, immigrants and POCs so companies can hit their quotas of non white men.

Don't know what you're talking about m8 there's a fuckton of jobs in Eastern Massachusetts.

My father has two PhD's, 100's of published articles, a successful business making around 5 million a year and a couple of patents.

>Jokes on him though he was never home to raise his sons now he has a loser who posts on 4chins all day long.

Just get a STEM degree you retard I make 175k Euros as a Computer Engineer

I just back from an interview. Apparently, they want to do a personality test if I manage to thread the needle. "There are no right or wrong answers". Bullshit. What do I do?

We never got out of the recession only banks got bailed out the working class is continuing to get even poorer

The job market is good in SE PA
I started working in 2008 and Ive never seen it like this

Where?
Fuck my gay country they make 36k euros here and you have to know all the meme frameworks and at least 2 stacks

It's a larp. If you're coding you have to compete with $100/month poojeets.

Yes, there are no worthwhile jobs available whatsoever. If you can't find a job, it's plainly the fault of other people and you are not responsible at all.
It's time for you to take on a career of victimhood and spend all of your time on the Internet telling strangers how flawed the society is.

>two PhD
literally why? academia is cancer.

It’s simple. Learn a skill that most people and robots can’t do and then sell your labor and expertise for money. I know many auto mechanics pulling six figs, and we’re always in demand. Other trades are good and even easier. HVAC or pipe fitting wouldn’t be bad.

It works now, but I'm waiting to see if boomers say that in the next crash or if they die off first. I hope the former happens so they can die penniless in a nursing home staffed by niggers who best them every day and night.

Done and its a shitshow that is in the middle of being offshored en mass and normans fucking around for most of the day attempting to look like they are working. Never going back to that bs. Ever. Also, fuck your ancedotal story it means nothing within the big picture of things.

>muh individualism i dont want to entertain anything that might imply im doing something detrimental to society deal with it stop crying etc etc
How do I target people specifically like you with scam business services? Definitely interested in this route desu.

>pay shekels to take a certification test
Sounds reasonable. Which state are you referring to?

Attached: 1543948717108.jpg (540x532, 61K)

I'm sick of you zoomies and your negative talk

Obviously we're making America great again. If you dont have a job then you're probably lazy and never deserved one. Take out loans the rates are super low. Get a better education so we defeat China

Attached: 1547232521597.jpg (1500x1000, 784K)

You have to move to where the jobs are. Most people in these younger generations think they are going to “graduate” into a job because their life has been staged progress. (First grade, second grade, third grade...) This is a bad model for the world. You have to to find opportunity if you don’t want to settle for a McJob. Find something you are good at and move to where it is taking place the most. People are pussies these days

>Sorry user but according to our personality results you're not quite a fit for our company, we wish you luck in searching for future employment
Expect this

Attached: 1541361374221.jpg (250x203, 5K)

Answer as if you were a super-normie.

>175k
A number that is rapidly decreasing as companies increasingly turn to importing Indian workers for lower pay. You are competing with Pajeet to get the company to hire you at a lower cost.

These are easy to bullshit. They're questions on the same tier as "Have you ever murdered someone or thought about murdering someone"

>McMenu

Kek

MI. You pay like $8 per test at the Secretary of State to be a mechanic. ASE is more, but not required by law.

Obviously he was very interested in whatever he got his PhD in and it makes him more credible

The rich became rich by exposing the weaknesses of the strong. It's called transfer of power.

this

t. cs major

Lies. Give a poo-in-loo a modern stack with a complex backend & Angular or react or something and they fuck it up every time, as you need to actually understand it to make it work.
>t. No shortage of work at 6 figures.

holy shit i stopped looking for work after 300 applications

its ridiculous

where the fuck do you people live lol, i lived in rural wales and applied a job near london, got it as my first application - started on 32k gbp now moved up to 42 gbp after being there 2 years.

it's all so fucking easy, i have a business degree ffs

You entitled little shits don't deserve a good job just because you went to school and put a few applications in.

I got a Chem engine degree and couldn't get good work so I took a job shingling roofs, took a night shift QC job at a concrete plant after that and arbitraged my way into the office within 3 months.

All I did was (unironically) learn to code DAX on my spare time - literally takes one week if you aren't a retard who doesn't understand table operations - and I basically have job security forever since I'm the only one who knows how to run my queries and management is too old to have much time to think about succession now.

Tl;dr you're not above a station of work just because you spent the last 14 years collecting participation ribbons.

That McD ... that's my hometown.

One I remember, “Is taking a pen home from work stealing?”

Consistency is key. They'll ask the same question is different ways, don't let that trip you up

what is the correct answer to this?

Childhood is idolising Kennedy.

Being an adult is realising Nixon made more sense.

>McUseless jobs offshored

Keep Race blaming Wagie. That is what we capitalist want you to think when in reality it is I who laid you off so I can maximize my profits.

>muh ancedotes
>I, I, me, I, my, I
>...I basically have job security forever since I'm the only one who knows how to...

Perfect proof of the shit tier state of the economy.

Attached: 1275687834970.jpg (468x484, 47K)

holy fuck that image, its like art when you look at those faces.

- the jolly boomer grandma
- the duff nottthing
- the wtf trap
- the convicted molester
- achmed 'the chef'
- mohammed who tried to be though irl but still works at mcd
- the methhead

Attached: f13.jpg (619x490, 53K)

Absolutely true. Jokes on you I know how teh game works its why I quit before I was "laid off" / fired from my last job. :^)

You're just mad the boomers were right about your bootstraps.

Better help we import more shitskins so you can collect UBI or you're gonna destitute forever.

>Have you ever murdered someone or thought about murdering someone"

I've thought about it so much it's basically white noise now.

Am I hired?

They'll still get hired.

They're VERY good at making it "look" like they're working, and know what they're on about. In reality they can barely build code that compiles at all.

Also still, they work for cheap so upper management gives no shits, as long as it looks like a saving on their budget.

yes cause everything's the fault of the 'pajeets' the utter lack of respect you have for East Indians is incredibly disturbing. Getting jobs has always been a competition. That resume, the interview, bonuses rewards those that stand out from the pack. Those pajeets you speak of are taking the initiative and out maneuvering you because they have the drive to succeed. Sorry, but you don't have a monopoly on the good jobs. You don't like it I say go kick some rocks. And for the god's sake stop calling them 'pajeets' it's not a good look and makes you appear racist as fuck.

>t. sanjeep

then they can have fun with pajeet while i neet

Firstly, where exactly do you think you are?

Secondly, there's nothing racist about it - he's pointing to the fact that the reason so many people from India are getting these jobs is because they undercut the entire labor market.

When people get into Computer Science or Computer Engineering, they expect it to be "skilled" labor that pays skilled labor wage. Since all non-skilled labor pays the same (Minimum wage or just above) for the most part, the only way to earn a decent wage is to learn a skill and become skilled labor.

This stopped working as soon as corporations and their lobbyists in our government figured out that they can hire people who are "Qualified" to do the work (In the sense that they bought a rent-a-degree) from India, and hire One (1) CS or CE graduate from the states at skilled labor wage to run a team of Indian programmers at non-skilled labor wage.

Now all of those people that racked up tons of student debt learning these skills are competing for less than a twentieth of the jobs, because you're running one local skilled labor for every team of 5-10 H1B visas in the workplace.

They save a ton of money, looks great on the budgeting reports, and that one guy they hired to run the team is going to work his fingers to the bone correcting all of the mistakes in code his "team" made because he really, really wants to keep that job, being so saddled with student debt.

TL;DR Its about wanting a decent job and a decent life, and corporations really, really not wanting to give anybody one, because a good wage is expensive (to them) and so are benefits, a pension, and all sorts of workers' rights regulations. The worse they make it, the more of that we'll give up just to have a job at all.

They don't tell you this but the real unemployment rate is higher than 20%. We're in a depression and the job market reflects that.

FUCK OFF CURRYNIGGER STAY IN YOUR OWN FUCKING SHITHOLE. YOU ARE NOT WANTED. YOU HAVE NO CLAIM TO THE WEALTH AND PROSPERITY >>>>>MY

You are talking to one of two people

A 20 year old libertarian NEET or a 24 year old redditor studying greivance studies that has been duped by globalists into believing all opposition to immigration is racist.

Yeah, I know. Somebody had to at least try, though.

Please be respectful sir

This

Where do YOU think you are?

Exploitable

Attached: Protein Bill.png (400x700, 218K)

ho my wife's son is gonna get you for that hes black btw

Can confirm. My department develops salesforce-esque software that we lease to local businesses. I'm supposed to 'coach' a team of 11 Rajs to develop sales monitoring analytic software but I always end up having to iron out their bugs. The best approach to this is to give them a small piece of the project to fuck with while I keep the real project on my local PC. At the end of the deadline, I 'add' the software the Rajs made to the final products. That way, I don't have to manage the Rajs and correct their code, they stay busy and look good, and we have a working project at the end of the deadline. Of course I have to under-promise in order to keep up this scheme, but I keep standards low and over deliver on occasion in order to look good. If the company were scrap the Rajs and hire three competent programmers at the same cost, we could probably quadruple our productivity. But I'm not looking to do my company any favors.

>If only you knew how lucrative things really are

the companies who are efficient will replace the companies who aren't

CSW

I know my company is nearing it's death and I'm always prepared to move on, but I think the worst that will happen is that it will be restructured. Most companies have similar models and hiring practices, so I don't see my company being out-competed anytime soon. In any case, efficiency doesn't mean shit when your company is being subsidized by state governments.