Gold/Silver

up since weeks ...
What's your opinions ?

Attached: chart.jpg (990x772, 299K)

Once palladium hits $2000, we're going to see all hell break loose.

Attached: 2-19-19.jpg (973x46, 8K)

zoom out

why?
t. brainlet

US is the only major economy that is not fueling the economy with stimulus. However, it still has a massive balance sheet from previous QEs that it can't roll off without crashing the market. Next economic slow down will likely put the US in constant stimulus mode to keep the debt system from collapsing just like every other major economy. The worlds biggest ecomony will soon need constant currency debasement to keep the debt system from collapsing (although isn't inflating the debt away
at the cost of devauling currency not a form of a failed system?).

Holding FIAT or goverment bonds is not a wise decision in the future.

Precious metals is what everyone should be buying and holding along with a little bitcoin. 75% PM and 25% BTC is a good ratio.

great but aldready miss the pump... but russia control the market so why not

zoom out

digged deep...

Attached: chart.jpg (856x527, 81K)

Oh boy oh boy it might move 0.003%
This is so exciting
t. Literal boomers

Fuck you, faggot. Silver will reach price parity with gold and then you'll see...you'll see then

Because that's when you're going to see automakers freaking out and going on a buying spree while people who were long on palladium sell off and pile into gold.

I have 23 ounces of gold. How good of shape am I in?

you're better off than 99% of the world

What about 5 oz?

emperors and kings held tonnes, so how do you think?

And 14kg silver?

I'm a 1%er?

Silver is like a shitcoin. It only moons when people force an artifical scarcity very much like CryptoCurrency. Other metals are good though. Palladium is probably going to crash soon. Platinum is the most undervalued metal.

>when people force an artifical scarcity

Attached: 1550522393840.jpg (936x1546, 565K)

Economy is about to crash so smart money is slowly buying Gold before they finally pull the lever.

Why the fuck we mooning lads. I wasn't done accumulating

stacking gold and silver is all you need to make it