How was has this not been registered as a Chainlink partner yet?

How was has this not been registered as a Chainlink partner yet?

clcg.io/honeycomb/
clcg.io/

They're used by BraveNewCoin, another Chainlink (and Nasdaq) partner.
medium.com/clc-group/honeycomb-to-list-two-brave-new-coin-apis-with-per-call-pricing-saas-external-adapters-24f0a2c553e1

They even have a neat solution to Sybil attacks: clcg.io/nodary/

Attached: honeycomb22.png (510x550, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bravenewcoin/status/1044013772929732608
ruutu.fi/video/3111447
twitter.com/bravenewcoin/status/1097949180536995842
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The EthDenver conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $0.40 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $0.30 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all Linkies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their asshole continuously while refreshing binance. The $0.20 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in LINK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to binance to salvage some self respect. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded Linkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded Linkies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you Linkies. There’s still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don’t be deluded, don’t be a deluded Linkie.

DELETE

Attached: honeycomb chainlink.png (1021x1071, 243K)

wtf are you talking about. They have a great business idea, and they execution of their idea is cool, but they are JUST LISTING THE BRAVE NEW COIN API. They literally bought a subscription and are listing its API on their website

a fucking discord shill group trying to make money on the back of linkies...

>They literally bought a subscription
Here's BNC literally saying they are partnering with Chainlink: twitter.com/bravenewcoin/status/1044013772929732608

Their ceo go-getter was in the Finnish "Do you want to be a millionare?" show

ruutu.fi/video/3111447

Could not get past even the first elementary questions, the guy answered maybe 2 questions right then blew up.

hyvää

Also, this is about Chainlink + Honeycomb.
The BNC thing is just a side note.
And like you said, Honeycomb is a very neat project.

It's a band of biz retards, sergey and steve get together and laugh at their frontend over bigmacs

This is bullish as fuck in general. A third party cottage industry is taking shape based on Chainlink, before the network has even been released.

Checked
h
e
c
k
e
d

>A third party cottage industry is taking shape based on Chainlink
Exactly.

Also, here's one of Honeycomb's use cases for Chainlink:
>"crypto derivative contracts, such as options, forwards and futures"

puuta

omg you're stupid. bnc is partnered with chainlink not fucking clcg, its a meme project made by that fucking timo guy

>bnc is partnered with chainlink not fucking clcg
CLC runs on Chainlink moron.

This denying of obvious connections is just as bad as the dot connecting, except it's in reverse.

twitter.com/bravenewcoin/status/1097949180536995842

This would be like chainlink partnering with linkpool or fiews.io. All these are doing is making the ability to run a node much easier

BNC has nothing to do with clcg

Johny works for chainlink now, for me thats basically a partnership between linkpool and chainlink

They didn’t buy anything. BNC will list their api services on honeycomb. Think of honeycomb like booking.com and BNC is a hotel. Every time someone books the hotel through booking.com, booking.com takes a cut.

Attached: 1537556202274.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

We're gonna make it fren

A L F A
L
F
A

>This would be like chainlink partnering with linkpool or fiews.io.
Yes, a very good thing.

>BNC has nothing to do with clcg
clcg runs on Chainlink, and is openly acknowledged by BNC: This denying of obvious connections is just as bad as the dot connecting, except it's in reverse.

the hopium I need right now

It's true, holy fuck it's all beyond a scam

No it doesn't. There will be multiple pooling services if adoption ever happens. Linkpool won't be the only one

>clcg runs on chainlink

Some of you don't deserve to make it

Checked. We gonna make it

Attached: 3AB1B2A4-B115-48F9-99B5-0B192E716307.jpg (2584x2584, 1.61M)

Partnerships are very rarely exclusive, peabrain.

Well it does.
This pic: is the front page of their website.

Stop making me cringe this hard.

But they’ll be the first. And have access to the wealth of developer knowledge chainlink has, which acquired town crier btw.

And soon, chainlink will begin to soak up attention and many of those Eth developers will migrate or work in greater collaboration with developing the chainlink ecosystem as we’re seeing here with clc. And if chainlink solves the scaling issue, ethereum could become the de-facto public currency because of its current status as one of the most developed blockchain platforms to date and the gas costs node operators pay to fulfill data requests.

The future is bright linkies.

It provides data to smart contracts by creating a marketplace for various apis. So it is easier for both node operators and API providers

What does clcg runs on chainlink even mean you brainlet

>What does clcg runs on chainlink even mean you brainlet
It means it's a project built around Chainlink.

This, you fucking brainlets. A good sign for adoption and progress but not pants-wettening breadcrumbs. /b/ros helping the ecosystem and trying to make some linkies along the way

Yeah, it's just a pipeline. Saves node operators from building their own adapters, setting them up, and paying monthly fees

Damn getting official recognition

Is anyone from clcg in the thread? Is this really him? Crumbled under pressure tbqh famalam

>A good sign for adoption and progress but not pants-wettening breadcrumbs
What the fuck is this bullshit?
This is a very productive and promising partnership?
Where the fuck did I ever say this was the nuclear blast that was to launch Link to No. 2 on CMC?

How is pay going to work for the clc? Or governance? Are they even incorporated/licensed/insured/registered in whatever country they're based in?

If they're chainlink centric (I mean, it's in their name), and chainlink isn't a registered security in the US, how does their group hope to do business in the US without advising people to buy an unregistered security? (which breaks the law)?

>This is a very productive and promising partnership?
Didn't mean for this to have a question mark?

Son you need to take that attitude into an off-chain enclave.

very cool, congrats nerds

Damn these oracle wars be heatin up son.

Attached: PSX_20190219_165824.jpg (1435x1823, 421K)

I am Ron Burgundy?

doesn't anyone else get a little anxious over the name?

I don't want to live in a Brave New World where I pay for Brave New Bread with Brave New Coins.

Shut up and take your soma, prole

>pants wetting
>wearing pants

Attached: 66CF85AE-C9B6-4DA1-8999-4861A80F65C6.png (500x622, 139K)

i definitely understand, but what i wonder is what cut will a node operator get once you pay these guys for whatever service they offer, pay the ETH to write to chain and then your node costs (AWS for example).
would want to be a LOT of volume, otherwise you are going to be running real tight margins

That's hard an attitude for a Brave New Goy.

>Burak

Attached: burakbenligiray.jpg (330x401, 98K)

> that smug look
> dem double-doubles

kek wills it

>green id
>dubs

based and stinkpilled

Attached: stinky.jpg (1000x1000, 185K)